Today I experienced something after Church. I remained after mass inside the church and sat in a corner pew. I took out my rosary of the unborn to begin praying and meditation. During this prayer, I experienced something. I was surrounded by what I know had to be the Holy Spirit during the middle of the prayer. I began the third Glorious Mystery when it happened. I felt weak while on the pew kneel-er, I felt so weak i nearly fainted. I felt cold and began to sweat. I felt the sweat coming down my forehead and drip down onto the lenses of my glasses. I kept praying slowly and tried to keep focus. I thought," Was I getting sick? I am alone, who will help me if I collapse?" I felt this sensation all about me. I felt it even unto my own womb. I felt this experience for awhile perhaps maybe less then ten minutes (I don't wear a watch). I kept my faith that the Lord would take care of me. I felt this sensation about me that I cannot describe ever feeling in my life. It felt like an overwhelming feeling as if my body was surrounded by an energy. I can't explain it very well. As I kept praying the Fourth and Fifth Glorious Mysteries the sensation subsided. I completed the rosary and stood up and left thinking to myself,"What happened?" I wanted to share this and see if anyone else may have had such an experience. [edit added] I told my Mother about this experience and she thinks it was Satan trying to stop me from saving an unborn baby. I am just glad I was able to finish my prayer. ~ God Bless~!

I want to Please Jesus and our Blessed Mother in pray this rosary and passing the message of pray to others. Continue to pray that our Government does not pass abortion laws and save unborn babies.
God be with us. Praise you Lord Jesus Christ.

http://www.rosaryoftheunborn.com/store/pc/home.asp

I began to pray by holding my rosary of the unborn to heaven and saying my opening prayers:

"Celestial Queen, with this rosary we bind all sinners and all nations to your Immaculate Heart."
I then made the Sign of the Cross
Then prayed the following prayers:
Prayer for the Conversion of Hearts
Heavenly Father, during this time of world crisis, let all souls find their peace and security in Your Divine Will. Give each soul the grace to understand that Your Will is Holy Love in the present moment.
Benevolent Father, illuminate each conscious to see the ways that he is not living in Your Will. Grant the world the grace to change and the time in which to do it. Amen
(Our Lady gave this prayer to the visionary right after the 9/11 terrorist attack on New York)
Reciting the Rosary of the Unborn:
Divine Infant Jesus, as we pray this rosary, we ask you to remove from the heart of the world the desire to commit the sin of abortion. Remove the veil of deceit Satan has placed over hearts which portrays promiscuity as freedom, and revel it for what is is- slavery to sin.
Place over the heart of the world a renewed respect for life at the moment of conception. Amen.
Then recite the Apostles' Creed
"Our Father"( prayer intentions of the Holy Father); "Three Hail Mary's"(for the Virtues of Faith, Hope, and Charity); and the "All Glory Be"
The Mystery's of the Rosary (Joyful, Sorrowful, Luminous, and Glorious)
After each mystery, recite the following prayers while meditating on the Mystery.
O My Jesus, Forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those who are in need of thy mercy.
Unborn Ejaculation
Jesus, Protect, and Save the Unborn!
Prayer After the Rosary:
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy! Our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee we do cry, poor banished children of eve; to Thee we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious Advocate. Thine Eyes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let Us Pray. O God, whose only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life. Grant we beseech Thee, that meditating upon the mysteries in the most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain, and obtain what they promise through the same Christ, Our Lord, Amen.