Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:30 pm
[ 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Based off of the South Korean romance comedy, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, but with a slightly different story. ]

Congratulations! You entered in blind-date contest to spend 100 days with an incredibly gorgeous guy and you won! You were sent the letter and of course you're excited. It had all the information about the limits and rules that they have to remind you about. You did read them before, right? Here's a quick summary of what you read:

1. You and your blind date are to stay a couple for the next 100 days, meaning no flirting, cheating, or any intimate relationship with anyone other than your blind date
2. Even if you don't like each other, you cannot leave each other, meet at least once a week
3. Any personal problems or outside interference is not their problem....

Blah blah blah you thought as you skimmed through the rest and then stopped shortly at the last one

8. You are to work and do whatever your blind date tells you to do.

Somehow, this didn't sound like a good idea anymore...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:35 pm
[ Яʉɬɜʂ ]

Blah, I'm too lazy to put up the rules except to be at least semi-literate and PM the profile to me

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:43 pm
[ Ҏяɸʄɨʅзʂ ]

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--✖--[ quote or something they'd say ]--✖--[/size][/i]

[img] image url; Anime pics only please [/img]

[size=11]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size]

[size=10]✖ I was born to be ✖[/size]
--[Name]--
[size=10]✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖[/size]
--[Age]--
[size=10]✖ For as long as I can remember ✖[/size]
--[Bio]--
[size=10]✖ I’m no actor ✖[/size]
--[Personality]--
[size=10]✖ Give me these ✖[/size]
--[Likes]--
[size=10]✖ Keep these away ✖[/size]
--[Dislikes]--
[size=10]✖ What else is there to know? ✖[/size]
--[ Other ]--
[size=10]✖ The puppeteer ✖[/size]
--[Username]--

[size=11]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size] [/align][/color]

--✖--[ "Careful! You almost hurt.....me!" ]--✖--

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[ Blanc Fumee ]--
✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖
--[ 23 ]--
✖ For as long as I can remember ✖
--[ I didn't think I'd actully get the part to be the "lucky" winner chosen to be the blind date for some girl. She's probably just some desperate chick who thinks she'll get lucky. I won't make any promises. I'm well known to be a heartbreaker, and this one's no exception. I didn't even really mean to enter in the first place, my guy friends think that it'd be funny to see me actually be with a girl for more that a week. With my name, I could grab whatever girl I wanted. I swear, if this girl bores me, I'm outta here. ]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[ Arrogant; cocky; lazy; rude; Actually very sweet when he wants to be; ]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[ Money; women; the usual guy stuff ]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[ Clingy women; scratches in his car; losing ]--
✖ What else is there to know? ✖
--[ N/A ]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[ organizationXV ]--

--✖--[ Sweet and innocent? I don't think so! ]--✖--

User Image

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[Syria Dgne]--
✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖
--[19]--
✖ For as long as I can remember ✖
--[How harsh were my friends? They played this practical joke on me just for a laugh. They never thought I would actually win. They would've thought their plan through.Now I have to go out with some random, perverted guy. Fun? Ha! Not even close!]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[Fierce, tough, clumsy, very curious, adventurous, can be kind, friendly, and sweet if she wants to. Barely happens though.]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[Crazy fashions, outside, nature, and books.]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[Preps, perverts, losing, and boredum.]--
✖ What else is there to know? ✖
--[Don't underestimate me.]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[tha rainbow unicorn]--

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:16 pm
Day

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 288 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:46 pm
[Open (Finally!)]

Blanc sighed impatiently as he waited at the meeting spot where the dating service set them up to meet, but the other person was rather late. Irritated, he looked at his watch once more as the waitress came by again and blushed as she asked if she could refill his drink, but he casually waved her away. "Negative ten for maximum annoyance" he muttered under his breath as the poor girl walked away in a daze. It wasn't unusual for Blanc to give girls ratings, since they didn't seem to mind. An a*****e? More or less. He never really cared. So why was he still here? He hated losing, and he wasn't losing his bet with his friends:

"Remember Blanc, you have to stay a bachelor by the end of these hundred days, my friend. If you manage that, I'll clean your penthouse for three months, and I'll pay for all your gas bills."

"Oh really? You really don't think that I can pull this off to be making such offers. You know how untidy my place gets after ever week, and you know the cost of gas these days, how much I travel..."
"But if you lose, then you'll have to admit it and say you're sorry to all those other poor girl's hearts you've broken. "
"Me? Lose? Impossible. You know I've never loved anyone."
"Oh, yeah? What about-"
"Hey, I thought we weren't going to talk about that again."
"Right. But anyways, you are going to keep your end of the deal, right?"
"Only if you keep yours."

And that was how he got into that mess in the first place. He sighed and rested his elbow on the table and put his face in his hand as he tapped his fingers along the table. Why was he the one waiting? Usually he's the 'late' one, it seems the tables have turned now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:58 pm
Syria ran into the place they were supposed to meet. Dang it Penny! You had to make me late! She thought as she walked around. Now where could this "gorgeous guy" be? Finally she saw him. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Her friends just had to do this to her. She then started to approach him cautiously.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:49 pm
Blanc stood up to take his leave when he saw a girl approaching him at the table. "Not too bad...." he thought to himself as he stared at her expresionlessly "Starting at a hundred, you're late. That's negative thirty" he said out bluntly. "Your choice of clothing was at random, a negative ten. By the way you're looking at me with such distaste, not exactly the best first impression, I'm knocking off twenty because I want to. That leaves you worth only forty. Tch, not even close to what I've seen so far." He sat back down "Let's just get this over with so I don't have to see you unless I need you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Syria raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest. Hmmm.. I'm starting at a hundred. Your clothing is messy and sluggish. Negative fifteen. Attitude is terrible. Negative forty. Hair messy. Negative five. Your face is just weird looking so negative twenty. And rating people like this, negative twenty. So, you're a zero. She told him then sat down.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:27 pm
Blanc only sat back in his chair and smirked "It's called fashion, something you couldn't afford to have. Clearly we're on the same ground here." He frowned and rubbed his temples with his index finger and thumb "I can't believe I got suckered into this stupid bet..." he muttered. "Let's just get this over with, the rules said we have to meet at least once a week until the hundred days are up. That I can handle, what I can't handle are my everyday duties." At that, he gave an evil grin "Meaning you're going to help me. The rules did say you have to do whatever I say. And you better not be thinking anything like 'Oh no! He's going to take advantage of me whatever chance he gets!' or any useless s**t like that. It's obvious that you're not that kind of girl, and I'm not that kind of guy. I want to get this over with.as much as you do" he said explaining quickly, looking anywhere but at her, being rather bored just looking at her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 am
Syria raised an eyebrow. So far, she really despised this guy. Oh yeah? What do I have to help you with? She asked fircly yet curiously as she crossed her arms over her chest again.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:23 am
"I have things to do, places to go, people to meet, shopping to finish up on...." Blanc counted off with his fingers as he laid back "Just think of it that you're going to be my personal slave for the next hundred days, doing all the grunt work. Such as carrying my things, cleaning my penthouse, getting my laundry done, washing my car....the usual things a maid would do. And if you refuse to do any of this, well I suppose that'll just show who's a sore loser here" he added smirking. "This is the only up-side I can see about this blind date thing." This girl may have spice to her, but it didn't really matter to him now. All he needed was for someone to take care of the things he was too lazy to do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:59 am
Syria glared coldly at him. So, he wanted a maid did he? Well, she was now going to make his life a living hell. But, she had to keep it secret at first. She. looked away from him and pretended to look furious. She, of course, was an excellent actress.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:48 pm
Blanc only stared at her, studying her movement. "How many women do you think I've gone through to know that you're forcing yourself to be pouting? It's so uncute. At this rate, you'll never find a boyfriend" he taunted, just to shorten her fuse even more. "Of course, you have the will to refuse not to do this and just go the easy way out. I have my ways around."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:00 pm
Snria looked at him. Do I care if what I do is uncute? No. Do I care if I won't have a boyfriend or not? No. Do I even want a boyfriend? No! I didn't even want to do this stupid thing. She told him iritated then let ou a sigh. I get enough crap from everyone and I'm not going to take anymore. She told him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:14 pm
Blanc chuckled "Looks like I might've hit a soft spot. Then why are you doing this? You must really hate me by now, so why are you still here?" His smirk grew wider. Even though they didn't have each other's names, they were already going at it like life-long enemies. At least things were going to be a little interesting....for now...

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff