Evil Spaghetti

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 am
anyone else plays this awesome game????

any cool creations?

im currently making a huge underground / overground fortress with my sister.. so much work.. but its gonna be awesome ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm
I got it back in August. It's pretty fun.

I don't do a lot of building, though. I spend most of my time finding and exploring caves. I eventually built a giant base out of Mossy Cobblestone on my single player file, and a brick house on multiplayer, but otherwise I just build a bunch of small houses out of Dirt/Cobblestone/Wood near caves.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Evil Spaghetti

8,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:52 pm
Zephyrkitty
I got it back in August. It's pretty fun.

I don't do a lot of building, though. I spend most of my time finding and exploring caves. I eventually built a giant base out of Mossy Cobblestone on my single player file, and a brick house on multiplayer, but otherwise I just build a bunch of small houses out of Dirt/Cobblestone/Wood near caves.
oh i made a huge basement system where i dig.. its almost impossible to know the way back >.<

a bunket like house with an exit and a HUGE tower where i keep my gold and important stuff...

i play it with my sister so we creat stuff together.. and had a little fight too.. so ended up destroying stuff xD

and i love planting wheat.. i make lots of farms cuz its fun

now im experimenting on redstones  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:49 pm
I have heard allot of people talking about it so I tried it online...and got really confused I dont really know what I am supposed to do but destroy things.  

Beyond sky

Romantic Reveler

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:09 pm
Making all my childhood secret base fantasies come to life. First the treehouse, then the sandcastle, and then the snowfort. Tree house is at the spawn point and I'll connect em by rails that go under oceans and through volcanos. Gonna be a great summer.  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games