Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Broken Lullabies [[OPEN/ACCEPTING]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound like fun?
  HEX YES!!!
  Uh....sure
  What are you smoking?
  *steals stash and runs*
View Results

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:19 pm
A lullaby is a promise. A promise always broken.

User Image

Meet Kadence Harper. Just your average, shy little bookworm, right? Of course not. Kadie is actually a siren, straight out of greek myths. While she doesn't look like a bird, she does have a voice that can do a variety of useful things. But there are some major downfalls. For instance, the fact that her mother was murdered by The Deaf Seekers: a genocidal group who would like to see every siren wiped off the face of the earth. She and her father, Henri, are currently in hiding in New York City. Despite living in fear, Kadie's actually managed to make a friend or two at school. Will her newfound companions be enough when The Deaf Seekers come for her?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:21 pm
RULES

• Follow Gaia TOS
  • If things get hot and heavy, take it to the PMs
  • No godmodding
  • Characters preferably human (there may be exceptions)
  • PM me your app with the title "Give Me A Song"
  • Deaf Seekers must be human, preferrably male.
  • Maximum of 3 characters
  • You can only play a supernatural if you are also playing a human character

*I reserve the right to change and/or add rules as necessary*

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:22 pm
APPLICATION

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] again, preferrably human
[b]Appearance:[/b] Picture(anime/cartoon)/description/tektek
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 pm
CHARACTERS

Username: nefret2011
Character Name: Kadence Harper
Nickname: Kadie
Species: siren
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: She's quiet and studious in school. At home she's a little bit more strange and quirky, skipping around the house for no good reason. As much she's afraid, she keeps the best attitude possible. Of course it gets the better of her sometimes, in which case she withdraws even further into her shell. She rarely lets herself dwell on emotions.
History: Kadence Elizabeth Harper was born to Bianca and Henri Harper in a tiny town in Iowa. Growing up, she spent a lot of time with her mother's family, since sirens are mostly matriarchal. When she was 12 years old, she woke up one morning to find her mother gone. Two weeks later, they found her body face down in the mud. Next to it was a page of sheet music with the words "One down, one to go". Shortly after, Kadie and her father moved to New York.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: rentonthurston37
Character Name: Ike Tsukitama
Nickname: Ike
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: very fun loving, caring, but he can be hard to deal with.
History: Ike is the son of a once well known king of demons only this king was more like a tyrant. it's been 8 years since that fateful day, the day that his brother not only saved the country but also his siblings. there were three of them then. Roku "who renounced his name" left the throne to find the strength to make the world at least a little better for those lives that his father ruined. Alex "who was just a baby at the time" was left with a trustworthy family so she could live out a normal life even if she was a vampire. And Ike left to follow his own path one that would lead him where he was needed most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: rentonthurston
Character Name: Dominick
Nickname: Nick
Species: human
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: Nick is a rather nice guy "even though he is a deaf seeker." he always likes to look to the bright side of things but he might have a side to him that no one would ever expect.
History: Nick is a long time member of the deaf seekers but doesn't exactly play the part. He is known as the great spy for this very reason being that he has yet to be found out for ratting out one of his so called friends. other than this not much is really known about Nick only that he just turned 18 and that his eyes are very interesting. (At times they change to a bright silver with red streaks coming out from his pupil.)

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games