Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
~Entities: The Spirits Within~ (It Begins...) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:19 am
Entities

A group of friends at Broadview State Community College are working their way through school. It's getting a bit tough, balancing books, papers, jobs and sleep...even so, they are certain to take time out and make time for each other. Seems the only time they're not stressed is when the group meets up for their twice-a-week meetings. With this time together, the group just separates itself from the world...all that matters is friendship.

It's been several years since these friends began meeting regularly, starting back in high school. Even though they weren't all in the same grade, they all had some sort of common ground, be it music or athletics, academics or gaming. While now, a few of them might be close to graduating and getting their degree, the five year anniversary of the group's first meeting is coming up. Someone suggested at a meeting a couple weeks ago that they mark this celebration by having a picnic at Tims Ford State Park the night of the five year mark. It was also mentioned that a meteor shower is supposed to be very visible that night, so that confirmed it. The Five Year Mark, is to be celebrated with a picnic 'neath a meteor shower.

Little do these friends know, this celebration is one they'll never forget...for this night is going to change everything...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 am
Ok, here's da dilly.
Your character is in college. I expect college ages and whatnot.

The starting place is an imaginary school in a very real place. Even the park the group is going to is a real place. Please respect this. If we need to go somewhere, and you have an idea on where to go, please let me know and I'll tell you if that place exists in Winchester, TN. If you would like to bring up Winchester on Google Maps or something, you're more than welcome to.

Your character is going to gain an "Entity." This is going to be a being from another plane of existence of our world, a more powerful being. These are separate personalities from your character (ergo, you may have to play two separate characters, depending on your Entity). This being may be a completely stand alone character, or may take over your character's body. I leave that choice up to you. Chose wisely.

Profile Template:

Name:
Entity Type: (possession or stand alone)
Entity's Name:
Entity's Power: (element, augmentation, or other powers)
Entity's Appearance: (pic or description, if there are certain criteria for your entity, like evolutions or something, include that here too.)

Short and sweet, right?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rules~
PM profiles to me
No God moding
No two of the same entity
Nothing beyond kissing in the RP
I must ask you to use paragraph styled posts.
Please do not use "*" to indicate actions.
Narrate, and be descriptive. This helps other RP'ers, too.
I am this RP's director. Ph34r me.

Also, lets keep the OOC to a minimum in the RP thread. If there is something that you must include OOC for your post, please do so here.  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:27 am
Ace
Name: Joshua Gallagher
Appearance:
User Image
Entity Type: Possession. Other Entities can talk to him, but he lies within Josh.
Entity's Name: Phoenix
Entity's Power: Eternal Flame (Pyrokinetic while augmenting strength and speed, as well)
Entity's Appearance razz hoenix is a Body Harmony Entity. He gives Josh power by altering his body. In the earlier stages, his body will only be able to handle a little bit of transformation. Later on, when his body can handle it, a full transformation can occur.

Reavis Faldare
Name: Drake Frost
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Entity Type: Stand alone.
Entity's Name: Frostbite
Entity's Power: Ice Aura. (The colder the environment, the more powerful he is. .Permanent augment to Drake's endurance.)
Entity's Appearance: His weak form is only used to conserve his energy. Mainly summoned during casual releases. .jpg]His full power form is summoned in time of need, such as a serious fight or when Drake is seriously injured.

anime_lover_91
Name: Kalulu Durand
Appearance: User Image
Entity Type: Posession
Entity's Name: Viola
Entity's Power: Aerokinesis
Entity's Appearance: When Viola takes over Kalulu's body she turns into this

The Somber Silence

Name: Zareth Schneider
Appearance: Zareth is Five ft. ten inches tall, Hair long and silver, eyes a piercing blue-grey, Light complextion, wears a nice suit at all times of the day, unless he's asleep, wears a hat. Zareth has had asthma all his life.
Entity Type: Possesion
Entity's Name: Gardioz (ancient fox demon name for Guardian)
Entity's power: When Gardioz possesses Zareth, Zareth's body morphs slightly into a more powerful, yet swift, Fox faced form. His power is limited considerably when Zareth is sick, hurt or, as is often the case, in a bout of asthma.
Entity's Appearance: Gardioz, When not in Zareth's body, takes the form of a small, totaly silver fox, with piercing golden eyes, or becomes a humanoid fox-demon with the same characteristics but is about 6 ft. 4 inches. In his smaller form he is visible to most humans.

Apple Juice Revolution

Name: Flannery McDonell
Appearance:User Image
Entity Type: possession
Entity's Name: Adaminna
Entity's Power: bend metals, gain energy from any form of earth (Metal, crystals, dirt, ect...)
Entity's Appearance: Looks like this

Kaiser Luifaine
Name: Kaiser Kaltroy
Appearance: User Image (minus the wolf ears)
Entity Type: Possession. Lies within an Amethyst gemstone on his necklace
Entity's Name: Zalera
Entity's Power: Upon possession of Kaiser, Zalera is able to exert his own spirit energy onto the ground, leaping high into the air and descending quickly after the jump. Zalera also is a practitioner of psychokinesis as well as close quarters combat.
Entity's Appearance:
Amethyst Gemstone ('Entice')
Zalera (Spirit form)
Zalera ('Absolute Dominion' form) - Horned with pointed elf-like ears (I'll sketch out a picture soon)

tenihitonoko
Name: Grace Fitzpatrick
Appearance: Grace
Entity Type: Stand Alone.
Entity's Name: Luffy
Entity's Power: Transformation. Protection. Training.
Entity's Appearance: Luffy
Transforms into an enormous (think Volkswagen), feline beast that is both scary and cool-looking (only I haven't managed to draw anything for it that I haven't wanted to hug, yet. So just think of your most enormous, scary and cool-looking version of a giant panther. Roar.)

Reavis Faldare
Name: Elian Crossford
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Entity Type: Stand alone
Entity's Name: Urdor
Entity's Power: Scar in Time (the ability to manipulate events in time around her. Slow time down, reverse an objects timeline, move an object's timeline foreward, speed the movements of a living being up)
Entity's Appearance: When she is walking around, not in a situation where she is needed to fight, she looks like this, but when a fight breaks out, she transforms to this

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:29 pm
We have enough people. This RP begins today.

To those whose profiles I have not accepted (or not seen, as the case may be) do not be offended if you're not accepted. I'm not closing off the ranks just yet, but if I accept anymore profiles, it only means I really like the character. Basically, don't be offended that I didn't like your profile enough to add it now. Sorry.

Those who are accepted, this will begin shortly.  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games