MISFITS UNITE!
woo!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 pm
In School I am an Alien. I am different in every way, shape and form. I'm a huge nerd, a freak, a geek, a loner and crazy. I don't fit in with the crowd at all, but you know what? I kinda like the name Alien. I like being me and I like being different. I'm not going to school to impress everyone, I'm going for an education. If you're proud to be an alien too, leave a post! mrgreen

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 pm
I'm called devil. I listen to metal on the bus and people'll hear it and I punched this one guy for annoying the crap out of me so I was deemed devil. Proud to be a mis-fit, laugh at all the haters.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:15 am
I was the fat girl ^^; no one even tried to get to know me because i was.. well the fat girl they avoided and made fun of me at all costs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:11 pm
my group of friends and i are the geeks/nerds. we are called that because we are in A-MAC accelerated multi age class. our old friends, are not even our friends any more, simply because they are jealous of our learning capabilites. that's why we need to stcik together. they bully us, spread rumors, etc. they dont even call us by our names anymore. they just call us "Amac". in a disgusted tone. and its really sad because, these people were once best friends.

but i love being a misfit. normal is boring.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:19 pm
It's good to see people who don't care what they are called and thank the goddess I am one of those people. I have been called ugly and a bunch of other names I won't repeat because of the younger people in this guild. So what? I am popular with guys but, they're only friends and that doesn't make me all the things other girls call me. I'm proud to be a misfit and you know why? Because I don't want to be a clone.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games