Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Great Hall

The Great Hall in Hogwarts Castle is the main gathering area in the school located off the Entrance Hall. Students eat their meals, receive daily owl post, and have certain special events here. The Great Hall is a large hall that can easily hold all of the school's students, staff, and guests. It has tall walls that reach up to the ceiling, which is covered with candles and enchanted to look like the sky above. At the front of the hall, is the staff table, which is designed to house the entire Hogwarts staff. The highlight of the table is the throne-like chair in the centre of the table where the current Headmaster or Headmistress sits. To the left of the table is a door which leads down a spiral staircase to the Trophy Room.

((This thread is for roleplaying in the area of the Great Hall, where the posts would not be for the particular tables, but for some other purpose.))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

The centaur opened the doors into the Great Hall and witnessed the mass of students who were sitting at their tables. There were so many of them, he felt like he had just walked into a lion's den. He mentally cursed himself for being volunteered for this job.

There was no turning back now. Ammar adjusted his bow and quiver of arrows, and began to make his way towards the table at the opposite end of the room. He tried not to look at the students who may or may not have been staring at him, but he felt as though their eyes followed his every movements. It was as though he were being sentenced to death.

Ammar listened as his hooves gently clicked against the stone. He could even hear his own heartbeat in his ears. It beat like the drums his people beat on occasion.

”It is resilient and determined to win”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:00 pm
B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Homework. Not really.

Where am I? The Great hall.

What am I thinking? Let Alex and Jacqueline be sorting things out right now...

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. Blake needs a hufflepuff to interview D: }

Blake sighed as he shifted uncomfortably on the bench. His quill brushed his chin as he looked down on the blank piece of parchment. It was supposed to be the HoM assignment. However, there weren't many Huffleuffs to ask around. And the fact that he was to preoccupied with other things in his mind. By now, Alex and Jacqueline should have met up in the boathouse, sorting their troubles out. During break, Alex refused to tell much about what happened. Personally, it hurt and troubled the older twin. They were used to telling each other everything. But there are moments where you have to keep secrets. Just then, Blake remembered that he had yet to tell Alex what happened between him and Adele in the library. That can wait. Until his sister's priorities were taken care off. Looking up from his paper, he notices a centaur. A centaur in the great hall. Blake may not have been in Hogwarts very long but he was certain centaur's don't wander around inside the building everyday.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 am
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Wondering Thoughts 」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler 」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn enter the great hall, checking for tyler. She wished he had a normal hang out but he liked to roam the entire caslte. Nope not here either she said with a sigh. She saw one of the 1st years and decied to ask him. Making her way to him, "Hi I''m Ryn, I was just looking for a 2 year gryffindor with shaggy black hair and glasses, have you seen him?" She asked hopeful.
I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:29 pm

What am I doing? Homework. Not really.

What am I thinking? Is she busy?

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

A head looked up from the parchment and towards Ryn. Setting his quill down, he turned his body towards her direction. Shaggy black hair and glasses? Blake was then reminded of Tyler in which he met during the start of term feast. Taking a quick glance at the great hall, in case Ryn had overlooked someone, he shook his head. "Sorry, I haven't. But would you mind me asking if I could interview you?" Blake's hand made for his quill, tapping it slightly on the parchment. "I need to do it for an assignment you see. I could help you look for him after." Hopefully, Blake presented a fair trade.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「Hmm Have I met him before? 」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn smiled at the first year with a small laugh,"Of course it's no problem, ask away!" She said happy to help. She had noticed this going on around the castle and assumed it was for a class.
I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:32 pm

What am I doing? Interviewing.

What am I thinking? Diddly.

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

Blake gave a greatful nod. "Great!" Seating himself properly again, he opened his ink bottle and placed the quill for a split second. He began writing down his name when he realized he didn't have a clue who he was interviewing. "I'm Blake by the way, sorry. And you're name?" Quill in hand, ready to take write down at any moment. He kept a very manner filled and bussiness like tone but it was in no way harsh or demanding. This was an interview after all. But at the same time, it was a way to get to know another student.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「 Seems Like a Nice Kid 」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

She took her seat, "Well like I said call me Ryn but for the offical paper you will need to put down Aerynn McKenny" She told him in a pleasant tone. She loved making new friends, she was a hufflepuff after all.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:58 pm

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

There was a slight pause, as Blake frivously wrote down her name. The sound of scratching was blocked by the murmurs and chatter of the students that were close to the both of them. once he finished the last 'y', he went on to the next question. "All right Ryn, next up. Where were you born?" Ryn seemed like a lovely girl. Hopefully the two of them could be friends. Upper classmen friends could be beneficial for multiple reasons. Not that Blake was using her for his primary benefit though. Well maybe right now but he won't always be asking her for things in the future.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

She listened to the question and though out her answer, " Well technically I was born in London where I live now, but I spent a lot of my childhood in my family's native area in Ireland. So I think of them both as my home." She answered.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:21 pm

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

Another pause as he sought to write down the information coming out of Ryn's lips. "Ireland eh? So I'm guessing you root for the Ireland team during the World Cup?" He asked looking up from his parchment. Hopefully she knew what he was talking about. There weren't many sports in the wizarding world that caught the attention of the masses. "Sorry, getting off task here. Back to the interview. What are four things you find interesting about yourself?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:02 am
User Image

A love long and true

She smiled, "Of course I do, best team in the league!" She said with a laugh, thinking on the question. "Well I am great with magical creature, I have freckles, I love to play chaser on our team, and I make friends easy." She answered with what came to mind.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:07 pm

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

Blake's face broke into a wide grin. "Well it's nice to know that we won't be fighting about who's best in the league eh?" He let out a small chuckle, then went back to writing. Once he finished, he set down his quill on the parchment. "Really? You'd get along with my sister well," He said referring to Alex. She had a knack for magical creatures as well. Actually, anything that had to do with the outdoors. She was that type of person. "Chaser's a fun position to play," Blake nodded. "On the Hufflepuff team huh? How is it?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「 I cant wait till practice! 」

A love long and true

She face seemed to light up. "It is amazing! I love it so much! Everyone is super nice and I am doing great at chaser! I so happy to be on the team so far." She answered excitedly, she really was having a blast.

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:57 pm

What am I thinking? Quidditch!

User Image

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. }

He let out a chuckle, her enthusiasm quite apparent. It was nice having easy going and bubbly people around. Lightens the mood of everyone. The thought of the interview completely left his mind now that quidditch was the current topic. “Is it your first year playing for the team?” Blake wasn’t sure on what Ryn was as of yet. She didn’t look too much older than him, probably a second or third year.

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas