Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:51 am
User Image

mc2

xFerdinand Delacroixxxxx Hufflepuff 5th yearxxxx Half Veela

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie laughed heartily at getting called traitor by Rhett. he doubted there was truly a team but why not. he had some jello pelt him from behind so he retaliated with handfuls of pasta salad. He hopped over the table with Rhett and started nailing random students. The bigger the fight was the longer it would last. Detention and getting in trouble didn't even cross Ferdie's mind. He would likely fell guilty once this was all over but for now, he was having a blast sniping people with food

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

null

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Cel
Mood
Playful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Maura let out a shriek as she felt the creamed corn hit her, seeping into her hair. It was probably going to smell like corn even after she washed it. "Och yer asking fur it wi' that!" With that Maura quickly rushed to the nearest table and grabbed a bowl of what she believed to be applesauce.

Quickly she hurled the bowl at her brother, cackling as she quickly looked for more ammunition to pelt him with.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Summer II

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════════╗
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
Third Year Gryffindor
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Mischievious
xLocation: Great Hall
xWith: Half the School
xStatus: Single

Ana had skipped class because she was tired and so she'd napped instead of going to her class. When she walked into the Great Hall, she at first did not believe her eyes. There were students from all houses throwing food and drink around like madmen. She sidestepped some mashed potatoes and rubbed her eyes. Was this some spell? Nope, there actually were students throwing things at each other. Ana glanced around and ran over to the Slytherin Table since it was closest to her. Surveying the weapons available, she selected a large scoop of mashed potato and searched for her prime target, Diego. However, it seemed that her brother was not there currently. She picked a target at random and hurled her payload, which happened to be aimed at another beater contestant from her house. Ana was pretty sure his name was London.

Out of Character: {...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:39 am
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner ducked with his hands covering his knitted beanie and his suddenly blond hair when an unholy rain of mashed potatoes were lobbed at him. Godammit (sorry pappa for the language, this was his favorite beanie! And it's homemade! Let alone his clothes, he worked hard for this to be fashionable! His hair being orange in aggression, he was about to throw a lob at a random stranger when his sister Drew threw him one. For some reason, he was feeling pink and he just laughed instead. Donner retaliated by throwing a buttered toast at Drew, then he saw London and Wilson (and Ana) having a food fight.

By instinct, Donner grabbed an empty silver platter and used it as a mini-shield. Sometimes, as a racket. Like a tennis racket. He rushed to London side and lobbed some french toasts at the Hawthorne twins. "You could use some reinforcements!" Donner chirped at London, his hair being pinker as ever. "Show them how good you are in hittin' bludgers!" Donner began to smirk, looking almost like Drew when she was being a smartass being proven right.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Lunchbreak 2041, Fallxx
                                                        wнere - Gryffindorxxxx
                                                        wιтн - London
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone but the weenies!
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? FOOD FIGHT!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? If this gets stuck in my hair, death will be paid!

Londy was waiting for his next opportunity to arise, hoping to pelt his cousin with something gross. Perhaps some chicken drumsticks? They were covered in sauce, so it might be worthwhile. From somewhere near the Slytherins came another blob of mashed potatoes, making the boy swear. Who was joining in now?! He looked up, seeing one of the Gryffindors in the wave of Green and Silver. Was it her? Or was it Will being a right prat again?! He was about to take aim, but another kid, Donner, spoke to him. He was using a serving platter as a cover, which was actually a pretty genius idea. "You're right, I could! Will in Slytherin's main target! He got bloody potatoes in my hair! It'll take days to get 'em out!" He frowned, an angry Scottish accent coming from him. The boy grabbed a handful of the saucy drumsticks, lobbing them over at his cousin. Maybe he'd think twice before messing with him this time!

Yukina101

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Aɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
Uɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ! Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Aɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:09 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hikaru and Charlie
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? FOOD FIIIIIIGHT!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? R E V E N G E !!!

Dris grinned triumphantly, with Charlie now thoroughly covered in pudding. Unfortunately, his victory was short lived. Something cold and slimy was coated all down his front, and... Oh no. He yelped, stepping back. "Augh! What was that?! Ick, it went down my pants! Not cool!" He grabbed a bowl of now-cold soup, then dumped it over Charlie's head, frowning. Oh, there would be hell to pay for this! The tall boy ran back to Ravenclaw table, setting up a place to fire food at the boy. He wanted to fight? Well, now there was a war!

Kungfudemoness

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:44 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was fast but not fast enough to avoid chicken soup. Being drenched in the bird juice he dug his hands into some Alfredo noodles. Chucking the wads of cheesy noodles one at a time at the boy one would miss and splat the keeper who had focused on the Gryffindors. Now it waz two on one but Charlie still had Alfredo ammo. It was going to be a pain to wash and he would smell like chicken for a while but things like the aftermath or even getting in trouble where secondary on his mind if they where even on his mind at all.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:52 pm
Miss GryffindorK

username
User Image
xHikaru Nakanoxx Ravenclaw xx Seventh Year xx Keeper
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hikaru had been focusing his flinging indiscriminatly at everone when he felt slimy smear on the back of his head. He turned to see Charlie flinging alfrado noodles. Hikaru scoped some pie up and flung it at Charlie. The Hufflepuff ducked and Slytherin got nailed. Hikaru recognised this one as the fellow keeper for the Slytherin team. Hikaru was a bit worried the kid was hard to read and didnt seem the food fight kinda guy but the evil smirk advised Hikaru otherwise

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:06 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy had been hoping the food fight wouldn't come his way he was eventully forced to leave. He wasn't going to spoil anyone else's fun. He just study elsewhere. He was almost free when passing part of the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw teams flinging food when the other keeper of Ravenclaw chucked a pie. Charlie the seeker ducked lading the pie right at the side of Jeremy's head. He stoped an noticed the keeper looked suprised who he hit. Well, so much for avoiding the fight. He of course needed to defend his honer. A smirk appeared on Jeremy face as he scooped his own pie up. He patted Charlie's chicken soup soaked back in a sho of solidarity and flung it at the Ravenclaws.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:10 pm
    User Image
    Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
    Third Year Gryffindor

xFeeling: Mischievious
    xLocation: Great Hall
    xWith: Half the School
    xStatus: Single

When her potatoes hit her mark, Ana cheered, then ducked as a piece of something flew at her. A little sauce got on her clothes, but she didn't mind that. Ana had been expecting retaliation from London, but he seemed to be distracted by someone else. Ana launched several other random attacks, taking shelter underneath the Slytherin Table. After a few more moments, Ana seized upon an idea. She scooped up the gravy boat from the table and sneaked over to the Gryffindor Table where London was. "Oy, thought ye might want some gravy fur yer tatties!" Ana shouted and poured the gravy over his head.

Out of Character: {...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:25 pm
    User Image
    Gertrude Laura Stanford
    Adopted Muggleborn
    Sixth Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
    Oh and I'm 16 years old...

Gertie had been sitting at the Hufflepuff table eating lunch when a food fight broke out. She noticed it start down the table. Before long the whole hall was erupting in horror. She was all for fun, but she hadn’t planned for mash potato to go flying in her direction. Ducking under the table she noticed the fallen potatoes land on the floor. How lucky did she have to be right now? She knew Charlie was somewhere… Leave her to lose track of him. Gertie noticed a second year under the table just down from her. She deeply wondered how they were going to get out of this. Course at this point she didn’t want to move in fear of being hit by flying food. As much as she loved pudding she’d much rather eat it then get hit with it. That was just a fact. 

Company: The fallen mash potatoes... and students of the great hall

OOC: ---

User Image

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
    But it's your heart I'm interested in
    Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
    Hufflepuff!

Dating Charlie Antúnez

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:59 am
    [POST FOOD FIGHT]

You are invited to the celebration of the class of 2042! All 7th years of all houses are invited. Come enjoy drink food and lots of planned fun*! Let's leave Hogwarts in style. Just present this invitation to the house elf at the door of the Great hall 9pm on second to last Sunday of the school year. Party the N.E.W.T stress away before the report card gets here!

*Please note this is not a staff sponsored event. The host are not responsible for detentions. Arrive with stealth. Various charms are in place to keep the party going.

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:00 am
    username
    User Image
    xHikaru Nakanoxx Ravenclaw xx Seventh Year xx Keeper
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hikaru snuck in at his allotted time for set up. He and Dris planned this all year. Buying supplies at Hogsmeade over several trips. It look strange and suspicious if they bought literal cases worth of butterbeer at a single time. Dris would already be there likely setting up decorations. Hikaru’ job was helping with the slip and slide spells an security. Hikaru had practiced a good muffling charm so no matter how loud the got there would have to be an ear up to the door to hear anything. Soon the tables would be scooted or used for refreshments. The slippery slide was extra slick and several cushion charms were in place to avoid most injuries. Now they needed party goers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:07 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dog Breath
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? P A R T Y
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This will be awesome

When Hikaru slipped in, Dris was already hard at work. He'd brought his broom, and was using it to hang streamers of all house colors through the rafters of the Great Hall. This was going to be amazing. He flew down and landed, cackling wildly. "I really hope this works. If we get caught, we'll go down in infamy." Luckily, his jovial grin never wavered from his face. It would be an awesome party, or at least it was planned to be. He'd even raided Milo's stash of vinyls to play through the night. His hair was a mess and his shirt was a bit too loose, but he didn't care about looks. It was a party, after all!

Kungfudemoness

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
    Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
    I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
    I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
    I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
    Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
    Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
    Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250