Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
                                          But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
                                          Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
                                          No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

Jilly was determined not to miss the last party of her hogwarts years. She has th invtation in pocket and was super sneaky in her arrival. She showed the invtation as was instructed and was let in. Closing the door she looked to the decorated rafters. Oooo this was going to be a blast. "Oh my god guys this looks like so much fu- is that a magic slip in slide!" She said cutting herself off with glee. The danger and excitement of sneaking had her mood alread heightened but she was as giddy as the day she discovered Honeydukes and Zonkos. Oh these Ravenclaws were geniuses

═════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                                                  Wanna wear expensive things
                                                                                  Like diamond rings
                                                                                  But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                                                  That you're playing on a string
                                                                                  This queen don't need a king

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:12 am
User Image User Image
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Slytherin Fourth Year Adopted

Location : Great Hall (Slytherin Table)

Since the start of the year Enid had been avoiding anything to do with attending potions. She’d fake being sick just to stay away from the professor she knew full well was a vampire. How anyone could let a vampire teach students was beyond her. They drank the blood of the living. If that wasn’t evil she didn’t know what is. She hadn’t even bothered going to her first class purely for that reason.

The Slytherin hoped to avoid the class for as long as possible. Preferable for the whole year. Besides she had been studying her potions book during her off periods. Sure, it wouldn’t beat the class time, but it was at least something. At dinner Enid hoped to remind hidden from the potions professor knowing full well that she would be done for otherwise. Luckily so far, she’d been doing well at avoiding the situation.

Status : Attempting to remain hidden...
                                                Company : Possibly Cel... Soon to be Professor Whitethorne

OOC : Time to get this plot started ouo

Cara MiaKitty

Hm... a sharp, analytical mind
                                                Healthy skepticism and a penchant for telling tall tales?
                                                You're a curious one, but what to do with you?
                                                I think you'll do quite well in
                                                Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        уσυ αи∂ мє нανє ѕєєи єνєяутнιиg тσ ѕєє fяσм вαиgкσк тσ ¢αℓgαяу
                                        αи∂ тнє ѕσℓєѕ σf уσυя ѕнσєѕ αяє αℓℓ ωσяи ∂σωи
                                        тнє тιмє fσя ѕℓєєρ ιѕ иσω вυт ιт'ѕ иσтнιиg тσ ¢яу αвσυт
                                        '¢αυѕє ωє'ℓℓ нσℓ∂ єα¢н σтнєя ѕσσи ιи тнє вℓα¢кєѕт σf яσσмѕ

spaceAda sighed as she entered the Great Hall, eyes casting about the room. Internally, she cursed the fact that it was so large; finding one student among this crowd was going to be a challenge, since she didn't have much to go off of. Normally she could've found her quarry by scent, but in order to do that she needed to know what they smelled like, and as far as Enid was concerned, she had no clue. Because the girl had yet to attend a single lesson. A fact that she had shared with Jason, who had essentially said that it was her problem, leaving her with little choice but to hunt the girl down herself.

spaceEventually, her eyes landed on a girl at the Slytherin table, who she was about ninety percent certain was the person she was looking for. Briskly, but not too aggressively, Ada made her way over to the table, forgoing any and all sense of formality by settling in the seat across from the girl. She could sense the anxiety coming off of the girl in waves, and wondered at the cause. With a slight frown, she coughed for the girl's attention, a soft
                                        "Ahem," and then she paused, waiting for Enid to look at her before continuing. "You're Enid Lambert, aren't you?" she asked, keeping her voice level and friendly. "I'm not sure if you're aware, I'm Professor Whitethorne. Your potions instructor. I was hoping we could have a little chat, if that's alright."

spaceAs she spoke, one of the other Slytherins, a boy she seemed to recall as having a terribly Irish name (Cel, she believed he went by), joined them, flashing her a nervous smile as he sat next to Enid. "Evenin', Professor," he greeted her, eyes glancing nervously at his housemate. "Enid's no' in any trouble, is she?"

spaceWarm eyes carefully considered the two students, Ada's head tilting slightly to the side.
                                        "That remains to be seen, unfortunately," she said apologetically. "But, this isn't a conversation that needs to happen in such an open space. Enid, dear, I'll need you to come by my office after dinner, if you don't mind." Towards the end of her sentence, her tone grew slightly sharper. She was making it sound as though Enid had a choice, but in reality, there would be consequences if she didn't show. Ones Ada didn't much care for, because she wanted her students to do well and not to be punished. But that wasn't possible if they didn't come to class.

ιf нєανєи αи∂ нєℓℓ ∂є¢ι∂є тнαт тнєу вσтн αяє ѕαтιѕfιє∂
                                        ιℓℓυмιиαтє тнє 'иσ'ѕ σи тнєιя να¢αи¢у ѕιgиѕ
                                        ιf тнєяє'ѕ иσ σиє вєѕι∂є уσυ ωнєи уσυя ѕσυℓ ємвαякѕ
                                        тнєи ι'ℓℓ fσℓℓσω уσυ ιитσ тнє ∂αяк

wнere - Great Hall - Slytherin Table
                                        wнen - Evening, January 2043
                                        wιтн - Enid
                                        - ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:38 pm
User Image User Image
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Slytherin Fourth Year Adopted

Location : Great Hall (Slytherin Table)

Enid froze when she realized that Professor Whitethorne was right in front of her. Why was she at the Slytherin table? Okay, why probably wasn’t the question… Enid knew full well why… but why now? The girl felt her heart pounding out of her chest. This was it her luck had totally run out. It took all her nerve to bring herself to speak. “Yes… I’m Enid.” She replied nervously. The potions professor sounded like death wasn’t about to befall her. However, Enid knew not to trust the tone of someone’s voice. Especially when that someone was a vampire.

A little chat… Enid felt like she was on her way to being dead super dead. There was only one thing she wanted to chat about. Luckily Cel was quick to pop in which practically gave the young girl a heart attack. He hadn’t even snuck up, but she was so fixated on Professor Whitethorne that she hadn’t noticed he’d sat beside her. She tried her best not to swallow to loudly when the mention of trouble arose. Yeah, she was definitely in trouble.

Enid knew that she had little choice in the matter of dropping by the professor’s office. Even if it sounded like she did it was a complete lie. She knew how to make something sound more ideal in theory. Though the tactic didn’t make her feel any better about having to go. “Alright, Professor…” She agreed nervously. She was sunk.

The moment Professor Whitethorne left, Enid finally took a deep breath. “I’m so doomed.” She said before turning to Cel. “She’s going to kill me. I’ll be dead before fifth year.” Enid never really thought about any of the repercussions. She just didn’t want to be in the same room as an evil vampire. “Maybe something will come up and I can avoid the whole thing.” Now she was just wishfully thinking. Though she was really liking the idea of running for her life.

Status : Nervous... Probably having a minor panic attack...
                                                Company : Cel & Professor Whitethorne

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Hm... a sharp, analytical mind
                                                Healthy skepticism and a penchant for telling tall tales?
                                                You're a curious one, but what to do with you?
                                                I think you'll do quite well in
                                                Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldReserve Beater

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah had left his study session with the girls shortly before lunch, making an excuse that he had to finish his latest article for the newspaper. In reality? The boy had gone outside to plot his revenge.

Today’s session involved a surprise egging from Vespera, and the attack had been… Disgusting, to say the least. The eggs were old, painted a rainbow of colors from the Easter holiday weeks prior. The fact that she had managed to stow them away in the Slytherin Dorms for so long without anyone catching on to the smell was astonishing. Even worse, he and Sonora hadn’t noticed until it was too late.

He was fortunate that Prefect Travers had cleaned him up, but the interference left the Ravenclaw unable to get back at his friend for her scheme without a higher risk of getting caught. If he wanted to get revenge on Vespera before the end of the year, he’d have to enlist outside help, and fast.

This was what led him to the Great Hall. Carrying a small shoe box tucked under his arm, Jonah scanned the room for a familiar face and green robes. Of course, the first person to catch his eye was the tallest boy in his year, Vincent Cloutier. Jonah stepped over to the other boy, tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention and smiling politely. “Hey, Vinny! Um, would you mind if I sit with you for a moment? I was hoping I might talk to you about something…” He felt odd, approaching Vinny like this, but what else could he do? He wished he had gotten a chance to know him more over their first school year, but if all went well, maybe they’d be able to forge some sort of friendship. And if he didn’t want to help with something as silly as this? Well, at least he gave it an honest shot.

Status
When // Spring 2043
Where // Great Hall
With // Vinny
Feeling // Hopeful
Thinking // Here goes nothing...

OOC:
kungfudemoness

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:49 pm
Trickblues

User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny was working on a crossword and it was one of the last few from the book his grandma got him at the beginning of the year. He was trying to figure out 5 across when he felt a tap. He looked up to see a fellow first year. This classmate was in Ravenclaw if Vinny recalled. Vinny smirked when Jonah asked to sit with him. "Yeah totally" Vinny said making sure Jonah had a seat. "What do you need?" He was courious what the boy needed.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:20 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

“Okay, before I start on this I just want you to know, you can absolutely say no and I will completely understand, because I know this is about to sound a little bizarre...” Jonah took a seat beside Vinny, placing his box on the table out of the way from Vinny’s crossword. “So I’m looking for someone to help me with a prank... You know Vespera Salazar, in your house? Tiny little blonde with a penchant for poking people with strange objects? We were studying this morning, and apparently she had been planning an end of the year prank involving egging me… With some rotten eggs from Easter. I was going to egg her back earlier, but a prefect came in and I’m pretty sure that classroom’s in the watch zone right now. I figure I have to get her back before we all go home for the Summer, otherwise she’s going to think she can get away with even more gross pranks next year, so… I may have found some slugs out by the greenhouses, and I may be plotting to either plant them underneath her pillow or in her suitcase for when she gets home. Any chance you might be interested? Again, I know it’s asking a lot so feel free to say no, but if you did I’d definitely return the favor if you ever needed it!”

Status
When // Spring 2043
Where // Great Hall
With // Vinny
Feeling // Hopeful, mischievous, realizing this is probably a horrible idea now that he's voicing it but oH WELL

OOC:
kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:17 am
Trickblues

User Image

Vinny listened curiously as this request came with a disclaimer. Vinny nodded in recognition of vespera. He knew the girl. He even wrinkled his nose at the mention of egging. As soon as revenge plans began to be hatched Vinny smirked. Slugs in a bed or trunk was innocent enough, honestly better than egging in vinny's opinion. "I don't see why not. I mean will she know the slugs are your idea? Like know it egg revenge?" Vinny asked. It was likely a bit of Aeryn rubbing off on him but if he was in a revenge plot, he wanted it to work.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:26 am
User Image
JONAH LANE

Jonah grinned excitedly when Vinny seemed to agree to his little plot. “Oh, don’t worry, I already got that all figured out. I made a calling card.” He reached into his robe pocket, pulling out a blank polaroid photo. He had taken a bright blue marker to it, on one side a doodle of a patterned Easter egg, the other a little ‘Enjoy!’, followed by a heart and Jonah’s initials just in case she still didn’t get the picture. He placed the photo on top of his slug box, turning back to Vinny with a frown. “The only thing I don’t know is how to actually plant the little guys. I don’t know about Slytherin House, but in Ravenclaw if the boys try to get to the girls’ dorms, the stairs just never stop and you’re stuck until you give up and go back down. Anyway, I don’t know if we’d be able to get in there, so maybe it’d be easier to just put them in her suitcase on the way out, or somewhere in the common room she usually likes to frequent…?”

Status
When // Spring 2043
Where // Great Hall
With // Vinny
Feeling // Contemplative
Thinking // Probably should have found a girl, but... Two heads are better than one, right?

OOC:
kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:12 am
Trickblues

User Image

Vinny looked at the inside joke note. "Should we add happy easter to it too?" Vinny suggested. When Jonah mentioned that the Ravenclaws had the same dorm restriction Vinny nodded "Same but ours is a slide then the common room dying of laughter. But I can have Aeryn do it. This would be right up her alley." Vinny carefully opened the box to take a look at the slugs. Hopefully none got squished. That be sad for the little guys.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:47 am
User Image
JONAH LANE

“Happy Easter? Definitely! Brilliant idea.” Jonah snickered, scribbling the note around his Easter egg on the front side. At the mention of Slytherin’s slide, Jonah arched an eyebrow curiously. “A slide, really? That sounds way more fun… Makes me wonder what Hufflepuff and Gryffindor have to deal with...” He made a mental note to ask Alex or Eiji about Hufflepuff House later. As for Gryffindor, that would be a goal for next year. Jonah smiled, happy to have found someone kind enough to help him with his plan—and, he totally seemed to be on top of it. He really was in his debt. “Thank you, seriously. I owe you big for this.”

Status
When // Spring 2043
Where // Great Hall
With // Vinny
Feeling // Relieved
Thinking // She's going to kill me for this, but it's going to be worth it.

OOC:
SLUGS ARE A GO o /

kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:11 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

seventh year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Order of the Stick || Quidditch announcer

"Okay, one more time. One-two-three, Two-two three, One-two-three-la, ba-bumbum, ba-bumbum...."As the date for the masquerade neared, Sparrow threw out the idea for a “Ballroom Dancing Tutorial Workshop”. A few steps would help everyone have a fun time after all.

"Good, good! See how easy it is? And of course, if you're going with friends or just want to dance, that's perfectly fun! You can sway as a group, or form a ring and just have everyone move around. Dancing is just about moving your body, so don't be afraid to be silly!""

Sparrow, of course, had started considering gowns and accessories who might make a piece and all that as soon as she knew the theme. She knew the kids of well-known designer Charlotte Wellbelove were hosting a costume consulting and small corrections service as well-- Supporting student entrepreneurship was a thing she could do!

"Of course! Hope this was helpful! Have fun at the dance this weekend! See you there!" She saw off the last attendees with peppy enthusiasm and hummed as she cleared the room. There was still some time before the prefect and staff team was coming together to put up the decorations, so maybe she'd prepare something for next week's Drama Club. Or work on Violence and Vodka. Or maybe homework due soon...nah, definitely not that. Maybe she'd just practice her music club pieces and put them to dance. "Hm-hmhmhmhm, mhmhmhm."

setting Great Hall, before it is set up for the dance. || with Cenek, other people leaving
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color neon pigtails || wearing pink sweater and white shorts
status Dancey mood.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
It'll be totally strange
But wow! Am I so ready for this change
'Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light!

♡♥
~"For the First Time in Forever" by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel from Frozen, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Head Boy۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Cenek was lucky to have such a great person as Sparrow in his life, she had decided to teach some ballroom dancing. He wasn't an expert at it, so he showed up. Of course, the time was quickly over though. He had hoped to spend a bit more time with her, and wanted to ask her to the ball. He stayed behind and helped her clean up the room, it was the least he could do. He smiled to himself as Sparrow sweetly hummed to herself, he wasn't sure if she knew he was still in the room, but it was adorable. he cleared his throat as he pulled out a box they had stashed away for decorations, just trying to keep his hands busy. "So, Sparrow. Are the boys just lining up at your feet to ask you to the dance? How many of them do I need to go beat up, on behalf of Wren of course." He chuckled afterwards, hoping she got he was joking.

He wanted to make sure she didn't have a date yet, that was vital. If she had a date, he would be joyous for her, would be her best friend, and support her. But if she didn't have a date... that's when his opportunity would happen. He thought to himself who he would ask if not for Sparrow, and Penny popped in his head. A very sweet girl, and one of his other best friends. If anything, it would probably make Penny's little brother die of unbelief that Penny actually had a date to the school function, that in itself would be pretty great to witness.

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Where: Great Hall before the dance
With Whom: Sparrow
Thinking about: I should have asked her months ago
Wearing: white shirt, blue jeans

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:52 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

seventh year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Order of the Stick || Quidditch announcer

Sparrow pirouetted at the sound of someone clearing their throat. Cenek! She danced over to him on light feet. She was glad he showed up, even though she was sure he didn’t need to. He probably had much better things to do-- But that was Cenek for you, he was always there to support his friends!

”Did Wren really tell you to beat up anyone who asked me to the dance?” she pouted. ”That meddlesome jerk! Even after he’s left school he’s still being a pest! How will I ever grow my own wings with him looming over, scaring everyone off with that demonic personality of his!” she lamented, flopping on the ground in an exaggerated move. ”No really, I can’t believe he bothered to say anything.”

Sparrow quieted for a moment, thinking about her parents and family. Her aunt Verine was going to be there of course, as a staff member, and her parents would be showing up as her mother had never seen Hogwarts campus. Sparrow herself though, had been mostly occupied with dance prep and charity coordination. ”Anyways, there’ve been a few, but no one to beat up. I was happy to play matchmaker for most of the sweet things.”

She laughed merrily, reaching out for Cenek’s hand and reaching another hand out in the air as though she was holding onto a ghost. ”Cenek, remember our first school dance? You, Ari and I span around and around and I think we just went as three fabulous friends. Until Wren showed up in a dress and stole Ari. But this year she would have gone with Yukon.”

Sparrow spoke of Aria with a gentle smile, reminiscing for a moment. It had taken a long time, but she could finally remember her friend with a smile instead of tears. Aria would have liked that, she thought. She wanted to keep her best friend’s memory alive. It hurt still, but sometimes it hurt less to be able to talk about the happy memories. And Cenek was there for so many of those!

Sparrow turned over to squint at her bestie. ”Have you been getting enough rest with the dance prep? Head Boy duties not too much?”

setting Great Hall, before it is set up for the dance. || with Cenek, other people leaving
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color neon pigtails || wearing pink sweater and white shorts
status Dancey mood.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
It'll be totally strange
But wow! Am I so ready for this change
'Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light!

♡♥
~"For the First Time in Forever" by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel from Frozen, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Head Boy۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Cenek chuckled, "No worries, I can just give him false reports. Boys lining up everywhere, practically every fifth year and higher boy asked you to be their date. But I bravely pushed them all away, saying that you already had a date. I'm sure he'd get a hoot from that." He had no intentions of telling Wren anything, if Wren asked. He had assured Wren he would take care of Sparrow, since Wren couldn't watch over her from afar anymore. There had been no promises to keep boys away from Sparrow, that was more of a personal goal of Cenek's.

As she took his hand, he blushed a little, sure she probably did it as a friendly gesture, and then with her story he knew for sure, she was thinking of the past. "Our first year...and Ari... it feels like a lifetime ago. I still just keep waiting for her to show up and start compiling about Wren, or to throw a potato at us or something. Then I remember...she's not here. But you're right, she would have been here with Yukon, and they would have both had a grand time." He was proud of Sparrow, she didn't burst into tears when they mentioned Aria, but he could still see the love in Sparrow's eyes. Aria would forever have a special place in their hearts...he wondered if future children of theirs would have Aria in their name, to honor the best friend that was no more. He sighed, he couldn't be thinking of kids with Sparrow, he hadn't even gone on a date with her!

He shook his head, when Sparrow asked about getting rest "I've been fine. Thankfully we have a solid team of prefects this year and that makes everything go so smooth." He was thankful he didn't have the crowd of prefects last year, they had been a mess.

He looked at her and grinned, as if he hadn't been smiling this entire time, spending time with Sparrow. "So you've been playing matchmaker? Who would you think I would be a good match with? I still don't have a date yet. Must be from all those Head boy duties, not having time to ask the best girl to the dance."

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Where: Great Hall before the dance
With Whom: Sparrow
Thinking about: I should have asked her months ago
Wearing: white shirt, blue jeans

addaellis

_____

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash