User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

seventh year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Order of the Stick || Quidditch announcer

Sparrow laughed merrily when Cenek joked he would just give Wren some false report about her dating life. ”Good! That meddlesome dork doesn’t need to know!” Sparrow was honestly still touched at the idea that Wren had asked Cenek to watch over her. She was confused--that sounded like the kind of thing lazy Wren wouldn’t bother with.

Sparrow nodded, smiling at the idea that Ari would have adopted the Way of the Potato. ”It was a lifetime ago…” she murmured, staring off across the empty hall. ”Potatoes! We need to have some kind of potato dish! Potato fish potato dish? Let’s recommend Weslyn make fish-shaped potato pancakes!”

She asked if he was getting enough rest and thankfully Cenek assured her that they had a solid team this year that was making everything go smoothly. She nodded with a wide smile, glad things were going well and he was able to get enough rest. She knew he also had Quidditch to worry about and how easily sleepless nights could stack up.

Cenek turned at her with a grin, asking about her playing matchmaker. She sat up abruptly, exclaiming distraughtly when Cenek said he still didn’t have a date. ”Cenek! How could you not? Okay well let’s see. You work well with Weslyn so that could work? But we want something with chemistry! Something that will make this a fun night, not just work.” She burst out in sudden laughter ”Okay but we can agree that your anti-match would be like Marcella. There’s not even a potential enemies to lovers angle there.”

Sparrow hopped to her feet, pacing the hall with light steps as she thought through what would make a good pairing for Cenek. ”Someone lively but not too much so, who you can have a good conversation with. I imagine you out in the garden, swapping opinions on snacks or masks.” Sparrow pressed her brows together, staring at Cenek as she thought of people that might fit that mental image. ”What about--Oh! DOH, Penny! YES. Penny is cute, and you’re good friends, and I haven’t heard that she has a date! You’re already going to a wedding with her-- she should’ve been my first thought! Cenek, why haven’t you asked her yet?”

setting Great Hall, before it is set up for the dance. || with Cenek, other people leaving
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color neon pigtails || wearing pink sweater and white shorts
status Dancey mood.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
It'll be totally strange
But wow! Am I so ready for this change
'Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light!

♡♥
~"For the First Time in Forever" by Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel from Frozen, cover by Caleb Hyles.