News: Alright not much news here other than this is my new rp hopefully going to be up and running as soon as I get details and general rules lined out and people join.

Structure: Ok this is a idea that came to me and I want to try this out. This rp will be about mutant humans but in this rp they will be called Evolved who have existed on earth ever since human history began. Now the time base is our present so there is no laser guns for the people to use just special equipment that I will explain later. The badness part of the story will come from one guy that gains high power in the government through clever talking,vice, and paying off the right people to form a government agency to hunt down and eliminate the Evolved (but in secret they capture some of the Evolved, explanation will come later). The Evolved must fight to survive as a race and alongside them is a group of regular rebel humans that are against the new government agency.

Rules:
-No stupid or random posts that have nothing to do with the story if you do this you will be killed off the rp.
-If you want to say something that is out of context to the story then do it like this ((blah blah blah.)) so we will know it is not part of the story.
-God moding is allowed but be consistent with the story, don’t go nuts, and ask permission from the person before you do something drastic to their character like kill them, fall in love with them, etc.
-Keep profanity to a minimum.
-Romance is allowed but keep it PG-13.
-Do not make your character powerful like God or something like that especially the Evolved not more than one power no more no less.
-The humans do not have highly advanced weaponry like laser guns but the government agents will have special equipment like stun batons and knockout darts to incapacitate the Evolved that they want to capture.
-Plot twists and surprises are welcome but be consistent with the story and mind the rules if you have any discuss it with me via gaia mail.
-You may have more than one character but send me the character skeleton and wait for the character profile to be on the first page in the characters section before you put him or her in the story.
-Temporary characters are welcome but can only last for three pages at the most any more then might as well make a profile of them.
-Do not double post if you want to add something then add it to your last post.
-Mind the rules and be nice to the other rpers and have fun.

Story: Currently working on it.