Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
best friends girl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darbear94

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:20 am
okay well i have a problem and i think you all give great advice so here it is: my best friend and his girl friend jsut broke up no more than an hour ago and well i kinda like this girl and am considering flirting with her so should i and also i would liek to say there is another girl i kinda like and at one point i thought i loved her so what do you all think i should do  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:00 am
i'd say do what every you think is right i would go for the one who treats you best and does all the rights and not wrong i would love to come help with your situation further if i was in your area but sadly im probably not sad i would really love to help you further .  

iamfelixC

Gracious Lover

darbear94

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:12 am
Death Weasly Malfoy
i'd say do what every you think is right i would go for the one who treats you best and does all the rights and not wrong i would love to come help with your situation further if i was in your area but sadly im probably not sad i would really love to help you further .

well i dont know what one would treat me better. the one that i thought i loved at one point already broke my heart once but i thought everything about her was perfect..............well everythign but 2 things  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 pm
i would also liek to add that they just broke up last night  

darbear94

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 pm
First thing's first, ask your friend if he's alright with it. Admit that you like her and if your friend asks you to leave her alone, it's best to respect his wishes or at the very least wait until enough time has passed that the wounds heal.  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games