Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:23 pm
[ 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Based off of the South Korean romance comedy, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, but with a slightly different story. ]

Congratulations! You entered in blind-date contest to spend 100 days with an incredibly gorgeous guy and you won! You were sent the letter and of course you're excited. It had all the information about the limits and rules that they have to remind you about. You did read them before, right? Here's a quick summary of what you read:

1. You and your blind date are to stay a couple for the next 100 days, meaning no flirting, cheating, or any intimate relationship with anyone other than your blind date
2. Even if you don't like each other, you cannot leave each other, meet at least once a week
3. Any personal problems or outside interference is not their problem....

Blah blah blah you thought as you skimmed through the rest and then stopped shortly at the last one

8. You are to work and do whatever your blind date tells you to do.

Somehow, this didn't sound like a good idea anymore...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:30 pm
[ Яʉɬɜʂ ]

Blah, I'm too lazy to put up the rules except to be at least semi-literate and PM the profile to me

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:36 pm
[ Ҏяɸʄɨʅзʂ ]

[align=center][color=COLOR OF CHOICE][i][size=14]--✖--[ quote or something they'd say ]--✖--[/size][/i]

[img] image url; Anime pics only please [/img]

[size=11]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size]

[size=10]✖ I was born to be ✖[/size]
--[Name]--
[size=10]✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖[/size]
--[Age]--
[size=10]✖ For as long as I can remember ✖[/size]
--[Bio]--
[size=10]✖ I’m no actor ✖[/size]
--[Personality]--
[size=10]✖ Give me these ✖[/size]
--[Likes]--
[size=10]✖ Keep these away ✖[/size]
--[Dislikes]--
[size=10]✖ What else is there to know? ✖[/size]
--[ Other ]--
[size=10]✖ The puppeteer ✖[/size]
--[Username]--

[size=11]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size] [/align][/color]

--✖--[ "Careful! You almost hurt.....me!" ]--✖--

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[ Blanc Fumee ]--
✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖
--[ 23 ]--
✖ For as long as I can remember ✖
--[ I didn't think I'd actully get the part to be the "lucky" winner chosen to be the blind date for some girl. She's probably just some desperate chick who thinks she'll get lucky. I won't make any promises. I'm well known to be a heartbreaker, and this one's no exception. I didn't even really mean to enter in the first place, my guy friends think that it'd be funny to see me actually be with a girl for more that a week. With my name, I could grab whatever girl I wanted. I swear, if this girl bores me, I'm outta here. ]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[ Arrogant; cocky; lazy; rude; Actually very sweet when he wants to be; ]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[ Money; women; the usual guy stuff ]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[ Clingy women; scratches in his car; losing ]--
✖ What else is there to know? ✖
--[ > Blanc's adopted parents(Which explains his wealth) owns a cosmetics company, and now he's next in line to own the company ]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[ organizationXV ]--

--✖--[ Ohh, no... Lets all call a wambulance.. I think this guy just shed a tear.. ]--✖--

User Image

✖ I was born to be ✖
--[Sarah Prescott]--
✖ I have this many years to my day of doom ✖
--[20]--
✖ For as long as I can remember ✖
--[Yeah lets keep it simple and straight, got it? I was entered in this little contest by my mom.. She said oh its just one blind date.. So I stupidly signed a contract.. Well, guess what? It just so happens this little blind date is actually not for one mesely little night. No I can't even go home after I meet this loser.. No.. I have to put up with him for 100 days!! Ugh.. I'm usually, lets say that again 'usually' pretty nice. But around pigheaded guys, thats when I get irritated and annoyed. So come on test me.. Well hey just because I have to listen to you, and practicly do whatever you want doesn't mean I don't get to hit you in your groin or punch you.. So much for being a deliquent during highschool.. Well bring it on pretty boy, lets see those boxing gloves.. If you can even call them that..]--
✖ I’m no actor ✖
--[At times; nice, well behaved, quiet, shy, or even sweet. At the worst times; quick to judge, stubborn, hard headed, merciless, and cruel]--
✖ Give me these ✖
--[Sweets
Candys
Cooking
Quietness]--
✖ Keep these away ✖
--[Rude obnoxious guys
Pigheaded guys
Rude people
And guys who think they can 'woo' you with 'one' look..]--
✖ What else is there to know? ✖
--[ She used to be one of those pretty girly, girl type of chicks.. But that went down the drain after her parents split.. ]--
✖ The puppeteer ✖
--[S C A R Y G I R L I E]--

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:45 pm
Day

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 288 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 pm
"I'm not cinderella..
Don't try selling me that fairy tale crap..
Where's my happy ending..?"

User Image

Walking down a street she could be seen as she glared forward. All because of her stupid mother and step dad Rob. She had to go through this.. Being prettied up by her mother and her sisters. Only to be thrown out to meet some goon. Scoffing she looked like she was on her way to kill someone rather than on her way to a date. Her mahogony colored eyes were hardened as she made her way to their 'meeting' place. Hopefully she could get this done with and get back on her way. She felt like a clown in this dress but even worst in her makeup. Looking up she held a thin piece of paper in her thin finger. Spotting the address she made a face before she crumbled the piece of paper in her hand."Well.. Here goes nothing you better be here pretty boy.."Grumbled her voice coldly before she walked in. Peering about the little resteruant she then spotted 'the incredibly gorgeous guy'.

Managing to slap on a smile on her face she looked to him. Walking forward she could feel one of her corner lip twitch from wanting to scowl. She then thought about it being a interview. Her lip stopped twitching just as she reached him. Standing at the table she held up a hand before she waved it idly.
"Hi.. Sarah Prescott.. I'm guessing your the guy from the 'blind date' thing..."She said softly yet charmingly just like she used to when she was a debutant. Oh, her mother would be so proud. Standing idly she crossed her arms over her chest a bit. She wanted to see what he wanted her to do. It better not have been anything crude or perverted. Or else she'd just walk off.. But then again the contract.. Sighing deeply she averted her eyes to the ceiling from feeling irritated.

"Don't think your all hot..
Try and woo me with a glance..?
Lets see you try, I'll die laughing.."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:15 pm
Blanc was standing over by the bar area with a shot glass in one hand, he was chatting with a few friends that also "happened" to be there, but also wanted to see what his blind date looked like. He really didn't want to be there when he could be hundreds of other things at that moment, but because his friend made a bet against him, he couldn't resist and he hated losing, that he was there.

Just then, he was approached by a rather attractive woman, but she seemed to be forcing herself, as only Blanc could see. His guy friends only saw another woman that 'looked' like she was attracted to Blanc.
Blanc frowned when the woman introduced herself and he took a quick glance at her up and down before taking up another shot.
One of his friends slapped a hand onto Blanc's shoulder "And this is Blanc Fumee, and yes, he is the lucky guy to get to do the blind date with you!" then he lowered his voice, but still loud enough for everyone else to whisper "And if you get bored of him, I'm available."
Blanc only rolled his eyes as the guy's girlfriend kicked him in the shin as punishment.
Taking a quick gulp down, he threw the last residue of his drink onto his friend "Drinks are on him" he said bluntly before walking away to the table they reserved for them.

"Let's just get this over with. You look like you have a stick up your a**" Blanc said, clearly interested in the use of his foul language. She may have looked cute and innocent, but her eyes didn't reflect that.

[Pardon moi french in here ^_^;;]]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:45 pm
"I'm not cinderella..

User Image

Blinking once the guy began to talk about him being introduced to her. She merely nodded before looking to the ceiling a bit. She was not the least interested in him. Her big round mahogony colored eyes were practicly glued to the ceiling that was until she heard his little comment. Feeling her smile faulter she looked back to Blanc. Snatching up his shirt her eyes narrowed before she pulled him down to her eye level."Shut your mouth pretty boy.. I don't want to be here long.. So you better hurry it up!"Growled out her voice her words were like terpentine. Releasing him suddenly she moved forward not even sparring him a second glance. Scoffing she slipped into a chair before looking to her phone boredly. Flipping it open then closing it she repeated these little actions.

But upon closing her phone she peered up finally paying him attention. Looking over to him , she thought he looked almost like a pig.. Or maybe it was a horse.. Well he did have kind of a long face. Smirking a little she muffled a few giggles before she looked back to the bar. Noticing his one friend still goggling her, she made a face before slamming her fist into her hand. Huffing she then looked back to Blanc before her face portrayed with an annoyed look.
"Come on.. Tch, I have other things to do.. So whatever you want me to do you better spit it out.. Geez.."She practicly spit the words out from becoming irritated. Man, if this was her old high school she would've whipped this guy already. Making an annoyed face she glared to the side placing a hand on her cheek.

User Image

((Haha, it's fine. ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm
Blanc wasn't even the slightest fazed when the girl grabbed his shirt as he simply smoothed it back out. Even though she spat out sour remarks, he only continued to observe her in silence, trying to find out what kind of girl she was, then he smirked. "Hand it over" he pointed to her phone "I only want to see something" he didn't even need to feign innocence. "Either we can do this the easy way, or I can just call the dating service for your personal info, and they might give me a little more than necessary..."

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:22 pm
"I'm not cinderella..

User Image

Looking to him a little once he asked for her phone. Shrugging she tossed the phone at him an attempt to hit his long face. A hand reached up before tossing her hair behind her shoulder. Peering to the side she merely smirked looking to the window."You can have it.. If you want.. It's not like I've anything to hide.."She said all too calmy before she nodded a little. Sure, she had some texts on there but who cares. And oh well, she had a some guys' numbers in there from flirting with them. But she couldn't really care less it was a gift from her 'daddy' Rob. Like she'd even care if it was stolen or broken.

His little tactics weren't going to work on her. At least as a past debutant she was sworn to making a good example. That just didn't mean she couldn't beat up guys or anything. But rather just not to do anything foolish like taking nasty provactive pictures. Staring out the window she placed a hand to her cheek. The real reason why she was so dressed up was because she was meeting with her father for the first time in nine months. Their last meeting didn't go so well.. To put it simple she ended up tossing her drink on him and walking out. For once her mahogony colored eyes softened just a little.
"Call everyone.. Text everyone.. See if I care.. Find out little secrets about me.. Like hell I'd actually care.."Murmured her voice barely audible as she shook her head. She didn't care anymore all she wanted was to be done with this goon so she could see her real father.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:32 pm
"Is that the worse you think I can do?" he chuckled, catching the phone easily. Looking through it, he took out his own phone and exchanged the numbers himself, since he highly doubted she'd tell him herself. For a moment, he looked up when she started talking again, but it sounded different, and her facial expression was slightly different, but he didn't say anything and continued back to go through her phone for any phone number he might need.....just in case....
"Then why did you care to come?" he tossed the phone back to her now that he was finished and he continued to watch her with a smug look on his face.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:01 pm
"I'm not cinderella..

User Image

Ignoring his comment she then caught her phone placing it into her purse. Standing up from the table she tossed her hair over her shoulders once more. Looking anywhere but near him, she offered a small shrug. Though once she did spare him a glance she then smirked a little."Because.. I said why the hell not..."Admitted her voice before she srugged once more. Placing her fingers around her chin she looked to the side. Thinking it over she then sighed deeply before looking forward. Taking a look at her cell phone she noticed his name now was put in her contacts.

Scoffing she then looked over to him grabbing her purse. Placing it on her arm she then nodded a little. Offering him a small wave she then smirked walking forward.
"Well it was nice to meet you Blake.. Call me soon, with whatever you want me to do.. Byebye!"Chimmed her voice coldly yet almost girly girl like. Walking out just as soon as she came she ran down the sidewalk before walking looking forward. He wasn't so bad but he was a bit of a downer. Shrugging at her self assessment she then walked faster heading to a little cafe. Sitting down in a chair she ordered a coffee as she waited. As usual the old man was late.

User Image

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out