Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
~Entities: The OOC Thread~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:46 am
This is the OOC thread for the Entities RP found here.

If you are not a part of this RP, I ask that you don't post here. Thank you.

Also, Reavis, if it's not too much trouble, might you be able to delete all the OOC posts between the profiles and the first post? If it's too much to ask, don't worry about it. Just want it to be neat.

And now, IT HAS BEGUN.

Lets enjoy it, aye?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:53 am
I'm gonna put the profiles here, too. Just cause.

Ace
Name: Joshua Gallagher
Appearance:
User Image
Entity Type: Possession. Other Entities can talk to him, but he lies within Josh.
Entity's Name: Phoenix
Entity's Power: Eternal Flame (Pyrokinetic while augmenting strength and speed, as well)
Entity's Appearance razz hoenix is a Body Harmony Entity. He gives Josh power by altering his body. In the earlier stages, his body will only be able to handle a little bit of transformation. Later on, when his body can handle it, a full transformation can occur.

Reavis Faldare
Name: Drake Frost
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Entity Type: Stand alone.
Entity's Name: Frostbite
Entity's Power: Ice Aura. (The colder the environment, the more powerful he is. .Permanent augment to Drake's endurance.)
Entity's Appearance: His weak form is only used to conserve his energy. Mainly summoned during casual releases. .jpg]His full power form is summoned in time of need, such as a serious fight or when Drake is seriously injured.

anime_lover_91
Name: Kalulu Durand
Appearance: User Image
Entity Type: Posession
Entity's Name: Viola
Entity's Power: Aerokinesis
Entity's Appearance: When Viola takes over Kalulu's body she turns into this

The Somber Silence

Name: Zareth Schneider
Appearance: Zareth is Five ft. ten inches tall, Hair long and silver, eyes a piercing blue-grey, Light complextion, wears a nice suit at all times of the day, unless he's asleep, wears a hat. Zareth has had asthma all his life.
Entity Type: Possesion
Entity's Name: Gardioz (ancient fox demon name for Guardian)
Entity's power: When Gardioz possesses Zareth, Zareth's body morphs slightly into a more powerful, yet swift, Fox faced form. His power is limited considerably when Zareth is sick, hurt or, as is often the case, in a bout of asthma.
Entity's Appearance: Gardioz, When not in Zareth's body, takes the form of a small, totaly silver fox, with piercing golden eyes, or becomes a humanoid fox-demon with the same characteristics but is about 6 ft. 4 inches. In his smaller form he is visible to most humans.

Apple Juice Revolution

Name: Flannery McDonell
Appearance:User Image
Entity Type: possession
Entity's Name: Adaminna
Entity's Power: bend metals, gain energy from any form of earth (Metal, crystals, dirt, ect...)
Entity's Appearance: Looks like this

Kaiser Luifaine
Name: Kaiser Kaltroy
Appearance: User Image (minus the wolf ears)
Entity Type: Possession. Lies within an Amethyst gemstone on his necklace
Entity's Name: Zalera
Entity's Power: Upon possession of Kaiser, Zalera is able to exert his own spirit energy onto the ground, leaping high into the air and descending quickly after the jump. Zalera also is a practitioner of psychokinesis as well as close quarters combat.
Entity's Appearance:
Amethyst Gemstone ('Entice')
Zalera (Spirit form)
Zalera ('Absolute Dominion' form) - Horned with pointed elf-like ears (I'll sketch out a picture soon)

tenihitonoko
Name: Grace Fitzpatrick
Appearance: Grace
Entity Type: Stand Alone.
Entity's Name: Luffy
Entity's Power: Transformation. Protection. Training.
Entity's Appearance: Luffy
Transforms into an enormous (think Volkswagen), feline beast that is both scary and cool-looking (only I haven't managed to draw anything for it that I haven't wanted to hug, yet. So just think of your most enormous, scary and cool-looking version of a giant panther. Roar.)

Reavis Faldare
Name: Elian Crossford
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Entity Type: Stand alone
Entity's Name: Urdor
Entity's Power: Scar in Time (the ability to manipulate events in time around her. Slow time down, reverse an objects timeline, move an object's timeline foreward, speed the movements of a living being up)
Entity's Appearance: When she is walking around, not in a situation where she is needed to fight, she looks like this, but when a fight breaks out, she transforms to this

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:18 pm
anime_lover_91
The Somber Silence

Please see the attached quote from the RP.

ace
I can't believe I didn't make this a rule before starting. I feel a little embarrassed. Having said that, I will no longer accept a post that isn't in a paragraph form. I'm not demanding extreme literate posts (as in four paragraph posts), but I want this in a narrative, not a screenplay. If you can't make your post count in a paragraph, this is not the RP for you.

Also, every character being played is already part of the group of friends. Perhaps I didn't make that clear either, and for that you have my apologies.

Also, if you post directly to someone, wait for them to post. Don't post again as if still waiting for them to respond. If they post, and ignore you or don't get around to answering you, then you may post again as still waiting.

Also, we have an OOC thread now, and I request all members to take a look at it from time to time. I would have made this announcement there, had I thought it would be seen.

That is all for now. Consider most of what has happened so far null. If those who have posted would like to go back and edit their posts, I'll allow that.

End of Line.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:54 am
Yeah, the posts are not enjoyable to read in *this style*. I find them too *broken up* and static.
It doesn't take much, though. Just make thoughts in italics and actions in normal, or if you prefer not to use much formatting, I think it's acceptable to use 'these quotation marks' for thoughts and "these quotation marks" for speech, with no extra punctuation for actions.
Does this sound okay to everyone else?  

tenihitonoko

Distinct Hunter

MaydayMars

Golden Capitalist

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 am
Purified Ace
anime_lover_91
The Somber Silence

Please see the attached quote from the RP.

ace
I can't believe I didn't make this a rule before starting. I feel a little embarrassed. Having said that, I will no longer accept a post that isn't in a paragraph form. I'm not demanding extreme literate posts (as in four paragraph posts), but I want this in a narrative, not a screenplay. If you can't make your post count in a paragraph, this is not the RP for you.

Also, every character being played is already part of the group of friends. Perhaps I didn't make that clear either, and for that you have my apologies.

Also, if you post directly to someone, wait for them to post. Don't post again as if still waiting for them to respond. If they post, and ignore you or don't get around to answering you, then you may post again as still waiting.

Also, we have an OOC thread now, and I request all members to take a look at it from time to time. I would have made this announcement there, had I thought it would be seen.

That is all for now. Consider most of what has happened so far null. If those who have posted would like to go back and edit their posts, I'll allow that.

End of Line.

All I have to say about this is, you said End of Line. Tron reference for the win. -Ahem-
And, I completely agree with the correct format of things, I really have a hard time making myself read the script type posts. It's too disjointed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 am
okay i went back and edited all my posts. sorry
hopefully it's better this time  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:01 pm
I've dealt with 'script' roleplaying before, and I don't mind it.. it's just that it's kind of... Weird to see 'Novel' Roleplaying mixed with 'Script' roleplaying...

All-in-all, I have high hopes for this RP. And don't mind my character's laid-back nature... I'm making him more of a loner.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 pm
Apple Juice Revolution

All I have to say about this is, you said End of Line. Tron reference for the win. -Ahem-

Tron costume ftw.  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

MaydayMars

Golden Capitalist

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm
Purified Ace

Most definitely ftw. O_O (Did you make that and are the lights on the suit Cg-ed in or are they a part of the suit?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:48 pm
It's just a white suit with blue fabric paint, so the lines are really there, but the glow was CG'd.

Anywho, if we don't get a response on these posting style matters in three days, I'm just gonna take those two profiles off the list.

Sound fair to everyone?  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 pm
Purified Ace
It's just a white suit with blue fabric paint, so the lines are really there, but the glow was CG'd.

Anywho, if we don't get a response on these posting style matters in three days, I'm just gonna take those two profiles off the list.

Sound fair to everyone?

they were both fixed earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 am
I stand corrected. Thank you to those for changing.

Now, lets move along a little more.  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:55 am
Ladies first. razz

Edit: I also stand corrected... your wife was the last to post. So, all is fair game XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:00 am
Also, Somber, dude.
You're gonna be waiting for a good long while at the park...
As class just got out and I've not initiated a time skip or anything. It's still just the afternoon. I'll give the time in my next post, but I hadn't intended to get to the party just yet. So, dude's gonna be at the park for several hours...just letting you know.

Also, to everyone:
We have not met our entities yet. That will happen the night of the party. Not sure if I made that clear enough. Sorry for the confusion.  

Jimbob Not Home

Original Elocutionist

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 am
I have a few ideas... That I might hint at at a later point in the storyline. But for now.. I will be mr. quiet and collected.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games