Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
~Jasik's Throne of Blood~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:40 pm
Name: Jasik
Orientation: Straight
Race: Demon
Personality: Sarcastic, Cruel, Impatient, Blunt, Teasing, Optimistic
Likes:....women, being #1, Being Master, soft skin, beauty, Money, Perfection, A little bit of disobedience, Expensive Luxuries
Dislikes: imperfection, ugliness, dirt, hobos, boredom, abstinence, middle class, lower class, most angels
Pic:User Image

Slaves: London, Lillian  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:57 pm
((O.O.C. Read your request wrong.. I have to write this whole thing over again.. May take a few moments. Sorry, Lol.))

Little Broken Puppet

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:10 pm
Little Broken Puppet
((O.O.C. Read your request wrong.. I have to write this whole thing over again.. May take a few moments. Sorry, Lol.))

its ok 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:20 pm
London's eyes gazed out the heavily tinted windows of the black van, and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She looked at the girl across from her, Lilian. The two had already started to converse, introducing themselves and such. "I hope our new master is not mean.." she said softly, her eyes going to the window once more. "What do you think he will be like Lilian?" she asked the girl, without removing her gaze.

Lilian watched the girl across from her, thinking about how much she reminded her of herself, until she spoke. "I think he will be like all the other masters.. perhaps nice.. I am not sure to tell you the truth. Maybe he will give me a little challenge..? Yes.. That would be interesting.." she muttered in her beautiful voice, her dark red eyes looking at the doors as the van lurched to a stop, and the engine was cut. In a few moments, she heard the locks unclick, and the doors swung open. Suddenly, there was a pair of hands on her waist, and they yanked her from the van, before setting her on her feet. "Hey, Watch it buddy!" she growled, her eyes going to her cuffed hands. She could easily break them.. if she wanted to. Today, Lilian wore her favorite blood red dress, that stopped a few inches above her knee caps. It fitted her upper body tightly, and had an old-fashioned look to it. A bodice, that's what they called it. Her pale hair was down and in perfect curls, framing her beautiful face. Over-all, she looked drop-dead-gorgeous, as always.

London was dressed in her favorite blue plaid skirt, that was short, but anything but slutty. On her torso, she wore a long-sleeve, low cut top, that was a lighter shade, but still matched. Underneath, she had on a white undershirt. Her hair was also curly, but did not look as good as Lilians, but she was still beautiful. The guards pulled the two up to the door, and the one that was holding Lilian knocked loudly, before waiting.

Little Broken Puppet

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Little Broken Puppet

London's eyes gazed out the heavily tinted windows of the black van, and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She looked at the girl across from her, Lilian. The two had already started to converse, introducing themselves and such. "I hope our new master is not mean.." she said softly, her eyes going to the window once more. "What do you think he will be like Lilian?" she asked the girl, without removing her gaze.

Lilian watched the girl across from her, thinking about how much she reminded her of herself, until she spoke. "I think he will be like all the other masters.. perhaps nice.. I am not sure to tell you the truth. Maybe he will give me a little challenge..? Yes.. That would be interesting.." she muttered in her beautiful voice, her dark red eyes looking at the doors as the van lurched to a stop, and the engine was cut. In a few moments, she heard the locks unclick, and the doors swung open. Suddenly, there was a pair of hands on her waist, and they yanked her from the van, before setting her on her feet. "Hey, Watch it buddy!" she growled, her eyes going to her cuffed hands. She could easily break them.. if she wanted to. Today, Lilian wore her favorite blood red dress, that stopped a few inches above her knee caps. It fitted her upper body tightly, and had an old-fashioned look to it. A bodice, that's what they called it. Her pale hair was down and in perfect curls, framing her beautiful face. Over-all, she looked drop-dead-gorgeous, as always.

London was dressed in her favorite blue plaid skirt, that was short, but anything but slutty. On her torso, she wore a long-sleeve, low cut top, that was a lighter shade, but still matched. Underneath, she had on a white undershirt. Her hair was also curly, but did not look as good as Lilians, but she was still beautiful. The guards pulled the two up to the door, and the one that was holding Lilian knocked loudly, before waiting.

Jasik Stopped pacing and smirked. He was wearing an old fashioned dress suit that was a deep sea blue. It matched his blonde hair that had been tied back in a loose ponytail with a matching blue ribbon. He took one glance in one of his many mirrors, straightening the blue, silver button-up jacket and pulling the ruffles of the long sleeved undershirt out so to look more elegant. He lightly lifted up his slilver pocket watch and smiled. "Right on time" he murmmered with a voice like silver. "I hope these new slaves are as perfect in person as they are in thier pictures".
He stode to the door, opening it to find the traders and the new slaves. "Come in", he smiles in wicked mockery. He leads them through the gold and silver plated halls to the living room. The furniture was lined with pure silver, and a table made completely of crystal laid on a silver sewn rug. The walls and floor were made of polished black marble and the theme of the room was silver and blue. "Sit down gentlemen" He smiled like a spider mocking its prey. He looked the girls up and down, smiling warmly, but with a cold edge.
"Lets get down to business", he smiles picking up the paper work. "How much was your price for these lovely specimens again?". He looked at the forms reading the details while waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 pm
Lilian and London stood off to the side, both had their arms down, since the handcuffs were still on them. Lilian looked at London and rolled her eyes, and London grinned slightly. Although Lili was playing this as if everyhting was a game, she got bad vibes from this male, and she didn't like it. London watched her new master curiously, her eyes soft, sweet. These two were like opposites, but London did have a dark side as well.

The guards looked at eachother, before looking back at Jasik. "I believe the vampire is One thousand five hundred with all of her abilities, and the Demon is One thousand four-hundred." said the guard who had been holding Lilian, but was now sitting. "The Vampire has a dancing background, so that makes her a tad bit more valuable." said the guard who had been holding London, nodding his head slightly.

Little Broken Puppet

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:54 pm
Little Broken Puppet
Lilian and London stood off to the side, both had their arms down, since the handcuffs were still on them. Lilian looked at London and rolled her eyes, and London grinned slightly. Although Lili was playing this as if everyhting was a game, she got bad vibes from this male, and she didn't like it. London watched her new master curiously, her eyes soft, sweet. These two were like opposites, but London did have a dark side as well.

The guards looked at eachother, before looking back at Jasik. "I believe the vampire is One thousand five hundred with all of her abilities, and the Demon is One thousand four-hundred." said the guard who had been holding Lilian, but was now sitting. "The Vampire has a dancing background, so that makes her a tad bit more valuable." said the guard who had been holding London, nodding his head slightly.

"Oh, so cheap for something so beautiful" He sighed in sad mockery. He winked at the women, before signing the forms. "here you go gentlemen". he shoves the forms at them while pushing them towards the door. "Now get out, I don't like filth in my home, plus maybe there's some lucky ladies waiting for you men at home.... or most likely men" He laughs before having two of his more strong slaves throw them out the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:02 pm
Lilian rolled her eyes at his comment, and London blushed softly, as she watched the guards get thrown out, and heard the van start back up, and then the tires spinning. Lilian smirked and broke her handcuffs easily, and London did the same. The guards were stupid to think hancuffs could keep a demon and a vampire under control. "I get bad vibes from him.." Lilian said to London, a shiver running up her spine. "Really? I thought he was handsome.." london said, blushing softly. Lilian rolled her eyes and flipped her curls over her shoulder, revealing her perfect skin, and neck. London shrugged slightly, covering herself more, it was obvious she was self-concious, although she had a perfect body, and skin.

Little Broken Puppet

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:18 pm
Little Broken Puppet
Lilian rolled her eyes at his comment, and London blushed softly, as she watched the guards get thrown out, and heard the van start back up, and then the tires spinning. Lilian smirked and broke her handcuffs easily, and London did the same. The guards were stupid to think hancuffs could keep a demon and a vampire under control. "I get bad vibes from him.." Lilian said to London, a shiver running up her spine. "Really? I thought he was handsome.." london said, blushing softly. Lilian rolled her eyes and flipped her curls over her shoulder, revealing her perfect skin, and neck. London shrugged slightly, covering herself more, it was obvious she was self-concious, although she had a perfect body, and skin.

Jasik slowly walked back and looked into a mirror once more befor entering a room. He frowned when he saw a few hairs out of place. He ripped out the hair ribbon and ruflled around his hair until it looked like that messy sexy look. He straightened his coat once more and shoved the blue ribbon into his pant pocket, before going back into the living room. He stopped and observed the girls once more before licking his lips and gracefully sitting down on the couch.
"Do you wish to hear my rules ladies or would you rather be disiplined when you do something wrong?" he flashed them a winning smile with his sparkling sharp fangs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:24 pm
Lilian sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, observing the Male. "We are not peices of meat, no need to lick your lips.." she muttered, her eyes flashing a dangerous red for a moment, before they turned back to their original color.

London glaced at Lilian quickly, before her icy blue, emotionless eyes looked at their new master. "Rules please." she said in her smooth voice, her expression slightly curious as she hugged closer to her body. She took in how much.. sexier he looked just by messing up his hair.. and she thought of how much better he could look, but she quickly wiped her mind of these thoughts. Lilian sighed, and looked around the room with a bored expression, her pose filled with elegance, but it also had a sort of seduction quality to it, she was much more comfortable and confident then London.

Little Broken Puppet

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:45 pm
Little Broken Puppet
Lilian sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, observing the Male. "We are not peices of meat, no need to lick your lips.." she muttered, her eyes flashing a dangerous red for a moment, before they turned back to their original color.

London glaced at Lilian quickly, before her icy blue, emotionless eyes looked at their new master. "Rules please." she said in her smooth voice, her expression slightly curious as she hugged closer to her body. She took in how much.. sexier he looked just by messing up his hair.. and she thought of how much better he could look, but she quickly wiped her mind of these thoughts. Lilian sighed, and looked around the room with a bored expression, her pose filled with elegance, but it also had a sort of seduction quality to it, she was much more comfortable and confident then London.

"Vicious, I like that" he laughs. "And yes you are "Meat" in my book" He smiles wickedly. He flashes his teeth once more into a smirk. "My rules are Pretty simple, I hope your minds can wind thier pretty little selves around them." He chuckles before continuing.
" First rule, There is no such word as ''No" for slaves. Two, Everything I say goes no matter how dark... or twisted, it may be" His smile broadened. "Third, You will act respectable when guests are here, no matter how low class they are, your actions reflect on my reputation" that rule turned his voice into cutting edge ice that seemed to slice through the skin. "Fourth, Don't try to run, because I will always find you, even though it would be quite fun to play a little game of cat and mouse once in a while" He winked seductively and went back to being playful. "Five, Do not make a mess, and if you do you will clean it til it sparkles, and six, if you disobeye thes rules you will be punished and I will ruin your life" he smiled evilly at the last one and stood. "now do you two wish to share a room or be alone at night?" he asks sliding his tongue over his fangs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:58 pm
Lilian rolled her eyes as he made his comments, obviously not amused. She listened to the rules, smirking at some of them that she knew she would break. But as he asked the girls if they would like to share a room, they looked at each other, smirking slightly. "Separate rooms, we need our privacy." they said simultaneously, before their eyes returned to their Master. 'If you think I'm vicious now, then wait until later..' Lilian thought with a smirk as her deep eyes glared at him. London sighed softly as she shifted her weight, wanting to get out of this room.

Little Broken Puppet

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm
Little Broken Puppet
Lilian rolled her eyes as he made his comments, obviously not amused. She listened to the rules, smirking at some of them that she knew she would break. But as he asked the girls if they would like to share a room, they looked at each other, smirking slightly. "Separate rooms, we need our privacy." they said simultaneously, before their eyes returned to their Master. 'If you think I'm vicious now, then wait until later..' Lilian thought with a smirk as her deep eyes glared at him. London sighed softly as she shifted her weight, wanting to get out of this room.

"Ok then" Jasik says quickly, as if he were late for some appointment. "I won't be here tomorrow, I have a meeting with some very important peers, your wardrobes have been stocked with expensive luxury items. Axtrix will show you two to your rooms and will teach you what you are going to be doing tomorrow, but mostly it's a free day." He looks at his pocket watch impatiently " well goodnight meus atrum decor" he smiles at the latin pet names and staps his fingers in a rythm. "Yes master?", a bell like voice slithers through the room followed by a silver haired servant boy. "Take them to thier rooms and teach them thier jobs tomorrow, I will not be here" he looks at the boy for a brief moment "yes my lord" Axtrix bows. and waits for Jasik to leave, before looking at the two girls with a welcoming smile "I hop your stay here will be fun... I know it has been for me" theres thick sarcasm in his voice as he waves for them to follow.

Name: Axrtrix
Orientation: Straight
Race: Half-vampire
Personality: Broken into obedience, sarcastic, Dark, Angry, Polite when he wants to be, good at what he does, impatient, somewhat quiet, Independent
Likes: his independence, Freedom, night, Stars, the moon, rain
Dislikes: Sunlight, being punished, hugs, people getting too close and destroying his bubble, stupid questions, people who ask about thing way too much, idiocy
Bio: Unknow, and he doesn't like talking about it
Pic: User Image  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas