Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]
My teacher's a b***h. Plain and simple.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 pm
... and I'm not just saying that. She does! All she does is make sarcastic commentary about everything I do, and sometimes it's really hurtful. She looks for an imperfection in everything I do and points it out loudly and obnoxiously. She doesn't hand me my things, she throws them at me. She doesn't talk to me, she yells at me. Every time I say something or answer a question, she rolls her eyes like 'why is she talking?' She thinks I'm a whore for putting on eyeliner in class, and she told my mom that I'm never going to be anything in the world.

That kinda hurts.

And we're doing WW2 and Hiroshima now. I walked into her class wearing a T-shirt advertising the fundraiser that my Japanese Club was doing for the victims of Japan, and she throws a dollar at me like 'I hope they can buy themselves some sushi with that, hardeharhar...', and this is me thinking 'wtf...?' I'd excuse it if she were like... really old or something. But she's mid-thirties. Why would she say something like that? And she keeps smirking at me and looking at me every time she calls them 'Japs', because she knows I hate racial slurs (I'm very opinionated about that). I mean, this is NYC! Grow up already! I don't go around calling you anti-Semitic names, right? Please stop! :'(  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 pm
WOWw well i know evry skool has that 1 b***h techer but ur techrs takin it far i meen shes a sersul BITCHH  

victini1575

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 pm
O.o I read this last time and didn't comment, surprisingly, but I have a comment now. That is some serious behavior right there. I would report her to the school board. I mean, if she literally THROWS the assignments at you, I can't see how that could be allowed, especially on a continual basis. Well, it's summer now, at least you won't have her next year.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm
All I'm gonna say is she's a crazy hag. eek I hope she gets sacked 3nodding  

Shyuei

Hey Teacher Leave Those Kids Alone! [[The School forum for all your woes, loves and hates]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games