Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Gentlemen Aren't Nice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How to break it?
  Tell
  Don't tell
  Stage it so she finds out herself
View Results

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcANKEzSGKI

I seriously need someone's advice on this one....how is a lesbian man-hater best friend supposed to break it to her bestie that her boyfriend is cheating on her...? sweatdrop

I found out today from a good friend of mine and the bf's that he's been unfaithful to her with text messages to prove it, and that friend wants me to break it to her so she won't be hurt in the future. I dated the guy at the beginning of the school year on two dates (two dates too many) before he found out against my will from a blabber-mouth friend of mine that I'm a lesbian (I wanted to see if my sexual preference would change if I dated a boy and--surprise, surprise--it didn't.). Right after that he just happened to ask out my best friend, almost damaging our femminine friendship beyond repair. I seriously just patched this wound up and now I'm supposed to reopen it??  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 pm
sad  

Jacey says hello

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 am
hm that's a bit weird, right after he finds your lesbian he goes with your best friend? A guy like that should never be forgiven, and you should tell your friend immediately what's really going on. She won't believe you if you tell her straight, so act as if you don't know anything for a bit, and try to be alone with her, then as things feel a bit awkard, it would be best to just tell her the truth that you "suspect or think", so she won't be all mad at you, cuz its just an "assumption" and just tell her to watch him closely, or you can also get him to txt somebody you know, and then show it to your friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 am
you know that some of us arnt that bad, like us the gays  

Rainbows Frost

Shirtless Hunter

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:33 pm
Killer Frost2

Yes, I know....sorry. (has a slight phobia of men due to the circumstances and past experiences, including a stalker. sweatdrop )

Lol, I actually have a lot of guy friends who are bi or gay--they're truthfully more fun than the straight guys I know, and one the one who's mine (he was mah transfer student that I mentored at the beginning of the year, and he's awesome! xd ) is in our school's GSA club and is a real feminist! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:16 pm
Rin Loveless
Killer Frost2

Yes, I know....sorry. (has a slight phobia of men due to the circumstances and past experiences, including a stalker. sweatdrop )

Lol, I actually have a lot of guy friends who are bi or gay--they're truthfully more fun than the straight guys I know, and one the one who's mine (he was mah transfer student that I mentored at the beginning of the year, and he's awesome! xd ) is in our school's GSA club and is a real feminist! heart

lucky, out GSA club got disbanded because one lady in the school board found it offensive and didnt like it cuz it went with girl scouts of america  

Rainbows Frost

Shirtless Hunter

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:06 pm
Killer Frost2
Rin Loveless
Killer Frost2

lucky, out GSA club got disbanded because one lady in the school board found it offensive and didnt like it cuz it went with girl scouts of america

Girl Scouts of America? I don't exactly understand how it's related....O-o

And I'm sorry, that's really lame for her to disband it like that. xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:37 pm
Rin Loveless
Killer Frost2
Rin Loveless
Killer Frost2

Girl Scouts of America? I don't exactly understand how it's related....O-o

And I'm sorry, that's really lame for her to disband it like that. xp

gsa also stands for that and she didnt like it  

Rainbows Frost

Shirtless Hunter

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:27 pm
Jeez, man.....I just found out that she already knew, but now they're "on break" as proclaimed by him, and she still won't break up with him!!! He's just no good!!

Boy or girl, cheating is just no good. And if she lets him, she's both stupid and self-demeaning. Have more self-respect for yourself--don't just say it's okay and keep smiling when I know you're hurting!!  
Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games