Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] More LL breeding slots?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think there needs to be more slots?
Yes!
71%
 71%  [ 23 ]
No!
28%
 28%  [ 9 ]
Posting a suggestion in the thread~
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 32

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:32 pm
I haven't seen any other threads on low luck breeding slots (besides the suggestion of extreme ones).

By more slots I do not mean to force colorist to take on lots of extra LL slots. I just mean that instead of 2-3 total for a month to just bump that number up a little.

I noticed during Bee's breeding that were 28 couples at LL then (now 27 at least plus couples which may now be LL from that try). When I read the suggestion on extreme LL it was mentioned there were only seven couples at all, at that time. That was just a few months ago. To some 28 doesn't seem like a lot but the rate that colorist actually take LL couples the number sounds like it will never go down if every other colorist takes just one LL slot. I've been in the LL a few times and I've seen it go from a few couples up to a lot then back to a few.

I am not saying they need to take all 28. Oh no that'd be unfair and lots of work. I just wanted to raise awareness that if there are only 2 LL slots the entire month we'll have many more LL couples on our hands.

Personally I'd hope that each colorist could just take one LL slot their next breeding thread.
Or like the few mini-only a few colorist did have a tiny breeding event and take like 5-6 between a few colorist one month?
Or maybe colorist can CC on LL each next month?
In no way to I want to suggest forcing them to do a lot of breedings. Try to control it and knock it back down again. It's just sad to see some really pretty couples that have been trying for a year+ have to wait months and months longer.
(not being a colorist or part of the shop I have no idea if they are planning anything to do with this. only a suggestion. I know rp slots are sadly never used either D: )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 pm
-Coughs- RP slots are used.
At least I know they are by me.
I am an avid supporter of RP'd couples and RP slots, so I always have at least one in every one of my raffles. Just saying. XD

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:40 pm
I think TYPICALLY once you get quite a few in the LL that they start to do a bit of a purge. I'm really hoping for that soon. I have two couples on the LL so far. They're at almost a year, and like 25-ish tries.

So, I can definately feel the fever pitch XD.

But I think normally when there is nearly 30 that they take a few CC or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:00 pm
I normally attempt to get a slot every alternating month o 3ob.
It's not always in high demand tho, when more colourists take the slots, it takes chunks out of the possibilites.  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:34 pm
:B I agree with this XD; One couple I own has the most LL I believe? One more try and they are at a 40th try :B

It would be nice to see more LL couples slots, and like you said it doesnt seem much now but as more keep trying the more entries add up that puts people closer to LL. :B  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:39 pm
I try to take a LL pair every breeding if I can manage it.
And I know King only takes LL when she does breedings here and there.
LL and maybe rp?  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:19 am
Maybe a small event combining LL with RP couples? smile Like, I've seen a couple things where a colorist starts something, and mentions in the first post that other colorists may join as they wish, and names start to populate that space. So it'd be an as colorists choose to join in kind of thing. It could start with one doing a small thing for JUST LL and RP couples, and others could come join it and do those slots either instead of or in addition to the other regular slots, IF they choose to.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:35 am
I like Andranis's idea why not combine the rp and LL. Get two birds with one stone so to speak.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:40 am
An additional breeding event on top of the breedings we already do would be an insane amount of work.

LL and Rp couples are already rolled in 90% of breedings, and when they DO accumulate we do take measures to reduce that number by taking more LL slots.

There will always be LL couples, that's just how it is.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:19 am
The problem is just that LL couples are accumulating so fast. We're at almost 30 LL couples now... @_@ That's the highest it's ever been in the shop and speaking as someone who is quite likely going to have two LL couples shortly, it's pretty discouraging.

Maybe there just needs to be a LL month or something designed to take a huge bite out of the large number of LL couples that have accumulated.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:40 am
I'm all for LL and giving people who have been trying that long a chance to get a breeding. It's not like they're rare; I've actually seen a lot of LL slots and a few colourists actually do them regularly.

Ideas mentioned; will just state my two cents.

Joining LL & RP slots: I'm assuming, by your wording, you want to get rid of the singular LL and RP slots and make the slot low luck roleplay slots? (as in a couple that's RP qual'd & low luck - if that's not the case ignore following rant). Yeah. No. As someone who doesn't always have the time to get couples to RP qualification (and I KNOW i'm not the only one) I disagree with this so bad. Not only will I not be able to enter RP'd pairs that I've taken the time to get to RP but aren't LL but I won't be able to enter LL pairs that I haven't RP'd. No offence, sorry to be blunt; but that's stupid.

LL custom month: A month where only LL couples can breed? k. what about new soq members? People who haven't been around for long enough to get LL? what about just everyone in general who isn't on that list? they get punished for being new/not having the time/breeding new couples/having lives? yeah. noty.

Seriously guys the list is 30 compared to 150+. 3 slots a month; that's ******** amazing odds. Why can't people be happy with that?

Staff are given the choice of what slots they want to do. It's up to them. Seriously. Be happy that breeding slots have been as regular as they have been; as well as custom slots. We get something good but we always have to find something bad to complain about. =_=  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 am
Not every suggestion is a complaint, Loli. It's very important not to discourage people to bring up potential issues, because that's exactly what was so smothering in the shop before this forum was implemented.

The fact of the matter is that some people have been trying for over a year to get a breeding slot and that with the expanding demand for breedings that number keeps growing. While it is up to the staff whether anything will eventually be implemented, it would be a nice show of support for people who have been trying a long time to help them out.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:16 pm
yeah, there will always be alot of LL couples, keep in mind there's also rp and open in the same since so it's kinda common, I would like to see more mated slots but alas, there is already alot on the artist plate!

I think the slots are good as is, maybe when more come there will be more slots, actually seeing the breedings from years past I have to say there's alot better turn out!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:39 pm
I have to agree with what the colorists when they say that they have specifically taken LL couples. (I think King did that at least once.)

Staff seems to be already taking this stuff into consideration, so I'd have to disagree with adding more (:  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:19 pm
As someone who has personally never won a breeding slot in my entire run at Soq, which has been over a year now, I STILL disagree with taking extra LL slots.

I'm sorry, but I do. There are a lot of slots, LL is being offered in most, if not all, of the breedings lately. With the growing number of people getting soqs and joining the shop all the lists are going to increase, Sorry, but that's just how it goes.  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games