Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your major/concentration/emphasis? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:38 am
For those who are in college or who are college-bound: what is your major, concentration, or emphasis?

Me: Anthropology (emphasis on Primatology)  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Criminal Justice. Took me three years to pick it. No idea if I'm sticking to it, though.

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bollier

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:46 pm
I majored in Psychology. Now, I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to get a degree in law or go for my masters in psychology (with a focus on forensic psychology). When I was a child, I wanted to be a lawyer. Now, my dream is to get a job with the FBI or a similar government organization (please don't laugh redface ). Also, my minor was Japanese.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:10 pm
I've always wanted to be an animator but lately thinking book illustration and writting suits me more.

Masked_Ven

[ Joylancia ]

4,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:53 pm
I'm a psychology major with a concentration in human services; a minor in art & LGBT studies heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:09 pm
Mechanical Engineering and minor in Military Science (ROTC)  

Darkfox Soldier

Visual Brian

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:39 pm
I'm planning to major in computer science / software engineering and minoring in electrical engineering.

OR double majoring in computer science and electrical engineering.

OR instead of electrical engineering maybe network engineering.

And I might choose to minor in mathematics or a different language (Spanish or Korean).

I'm not sure right now though haha. I love computers though. I just recently got my A+ and Network+ certifications and plan to get my CCNA and Security+ soon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:14 pm
I am hoping to get my law degree and become a laywer  

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:28 am
i tried biology, science education, criminal justice, then back to biology, then decided to take a break until i figure out what i want so i can stop wasting my money  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:32 am
Elementary Education

Wicked Elixir

Gordums

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:07 pm
Double Major in Chemistry and Gender Studies with a concentration on Sexuality and Feminist Theory

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:37 pm
I'm majoring in Integrated Language Arts (aka English Education) with a minor in Art History, a minor in Sociology, a Diversity Studies certificate,and a Women and Gender Studies Certificate.  

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

0Raikiri0

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:16 am
Major in goldsmith/jeweller and graphic designing/arts. Thinkint if i go to school one more time and study to become an art teacher for childrens but it takes more 5years if i do that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:58 am
bollier
I majored in Psychology. Now, I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to get a degree in law or go for my masters in psychology (with a focus on forensic psychology). When I was a child, I wanted to be a lawyer. Now, my dream is to get a job with the FBI or a similar government organization (please don't laugh redface ). Also, my minor was Japanese.

Oh god, I'm going to college to major in Psychology with a focus on Forensic Psychology and my dream job is FBI/whatever would let me put bad guys away xD My minor is going to be err...Criminology or something.  

NotAMistake

Tipsy Man-Lover

Congelata

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:44 am
I studied Video Game Design xd
But no one is hiring so I am working at Gamestop, which I actually like for the most part, and am partners in an indie game company.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff