Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:18 pm
This is one thing that most people dont talk about.

There is a girl named Amanda. She is in my school and unfortunately my neighbor. She has been bullying me for a while, also my sister. Here is a list of some of the things she has done to me and only me: Kicked me, punched me (those two multiple times) made fun of me, stepped on my hand almost breaking it, and shoved me into a tree. Now about my sister: she got made fun of, and also, amanda threw rocks at my sister. Also, apparently she got suspended from school for three days for throwing an orange at a kids head and making him cry.

Amanda doesnt really hurt kids in public. Except for the time she shoved me into a tree. That is why. She got caught by her parents, but they didnt do anything about it. Today, she tried to be all nice nice. She was NOT ACTING NICE TO BE FRIENDS!!!! She kept asking to play knock out (she had her little possie of Jamie, her sister wasnt there) and we said no. They started to shoot hoops using my basketball hoop. THEY DIDNT EVEN ASK! I DID NOT INVITE THEM ON MY PROPERTY! That was a mild annoyance. just their presence annoys me. its only because of what they did before.

what should i do? i hate them. i f***ing hate them. the councilors at my school are no help what so ever. My parents say that my bro and my sis and i should become friends. Amanda and her friends put on a bad @$$ innocent act (in other words, their good at it)
help?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:35 am
advise #1 TELL YOUR PARENTS.
advise #2 TELL HER PARENTS.
advise #3 TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

RULE
DO
THIS
OVER
AND OVER
AND OVER
AND OVER
AND OVER
AND OVER AGAIN.

*** TIP:If that doesn't work, try accompanying my advice with tears... CRY and Tell them about how horrible the b***h bully is.

*** REPEAT PROCEDURE AS NEEDED.

One of the adults are bound to believe you if you keep nagging them and crying like a helpless puppy.  

Blackmetal angel-Xiaumei-

Sparkly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:03 am
Well, i dont cry. crying shows weakness. Ive tolled my parents, and the've talked with Amanda's parents. Her parents dont do anything really. The guidance councilor and principal do like, nothing. Good news is, Im going into highschool and when she comes along as a freshmen.... *evil laugh* fresh meat.... cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:12 am
Okay you SHOULDN'T take this advise but I'ma give it anyways cos it worked for me...

Grab three or four friends wait for her to go anywhere alone and jump her then beat the living f**k out of her.

I know people say violence is never the answer, but sometimes it works and when it does it works well.

But I will stress this point: YOU WILL GET INTO TROUBLE FOR THIS IF SHE GRASSES YOU UP.

Nutrino Starwind

TheFacelessMannequin

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm
Ok, so the thing is, if she bullies u and u don't like her, I'm geussing she also bullies other people and they don't like her, either. This may sound lame, but create an "army" to "conquer" her. People say it's about quality, not quantity, and they are seriously wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 pm
amethyst121
Ok, so the thing is, if she bullies u and u don't like her, I'm geussing she also bullies other people and they don't like her, either. This may sound lame, but create an "army" to "conquer" her. People say it's about quality, not quantity, and they are seriously wrong.

Well, she does bully other kids, but no one really cares. She gets her punishment, and then goes back to beating kids like a stuffed toy, especially my sister. As annoying as my little brother and little sister are, when someone lays a HAND on them, I want to beat the kid who touched them up. Amanda keeps pulling my sister's hair, and one times threw rocks at her and she denied it! Her parents think Amanda is a perfect little angel. It takes all the strength in my body not to hurt her. Next time something happens, I dont care my punishment, im beating her up. QUESTION!: Is it bad to beat someone up if they have repeatedly hurt you or someone else? In martial arts, i learned by this: First assault, defend. Second assault, FIGHT BACK!  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 pm
I was in your posistion once. I know how you feel. When I had to ride the school bus to school this girl would always sit next to me and kick me. I had bruises all the time. One day I told her in front of everyone on the school bus that I was tired of it and that she should stop. That she was just a jerk that would never hava a friend. And on a school bus, word spreads like wildfire throughout the entire district.

I suggest you try the same. Stick up for yourself. Tell her that she is a jerk, but make sure there are people around to hear. Make sure word spreads.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:13 pm
If she's not yet in high school, I think she'll grow out of it. When I was in seventh grade, a girl in my grade would constantly bully me. While it never reached the point of violence, she just about made me cry every day. She made me feel like crap. We're going to be seniors next school year, and last year we became friends. She's a lot more mature now. However, when she was...uh, evil...I just did my best to avoid her. (I'm sorry I don't have good advice. sweatdrop )

iTiCKLE_PANDaS

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 pm
Well, she can't prove her innocence if there's multiple witnesses to her shenanigans. I say stay in a place where there's a lot of people. It would likely discourage her from targeting you.

See, if I were still in high school and you two were coming into my school, she might've gotten the threat of "getting shot if her brat-a** doesn't watch herself." I've had so many instances where I was really close to snapping at people I didn't know for being the asswipes they were. |:

Also, someone should tell her parents that they are a couple of VERY ignorant idiots for not having more control over their child and being aware of her actions.

And that time they were in YOUR yard, I think they could get in trouble for trespassing.

I'd hope by the beginning of your first semester of high school, she's the one being put through crap. If she complains about it, tell her she deserves it. Although I personally don't condone bullying, I'd think it can be used to make a point when done in moderation. |:

But despite all of this, please don't stoop down to her level. Be the bigger person. Try to avoid all the high school drama and such, and don't even think about taking the easy way out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 pm
step up for your self scream at her to get the f*ck away from you if she doesnt just make yourself look tougher then you are make you self look big and try seeing how and when she hits or kicks if you know that you can either dodge block or counter her attacks also humiliatingher back like making her trip orso might work and when she tries getting you back make sure theres someone around to see it so SHE gets the blame  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Fletcher Flintlock

7,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 am
try to have someone video her bullying u. that way she'll have no escape