6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 am
*Looks at the time and leaves to check in at the Army Base.* cool  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:32 pm
*Does another flutterby, with her leafy vine flapping away in the wind.* 4laugh

(( Just a thought, but it seems we may have a new idea going here for another RP? Anyone have any opinions on making this "Gentlemen's Club" a part of Geezerville RP's? Adding Poll ... ))  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:47 am
I don't care one way or the other, but making it a roleplay kind of discourages people from making random comments in it if they feel that it actually has to be a part of the story or fit in the timeline of things {though it seems some people have already been treating it as such *looks specifically at dame*}. If people think an actual "gentleman's club" for the roleplay sounds like a good idea, a separate thread would probably be best since this was more so created for commenting and chit chat rather than roleplay.

Practically any thread can be taken over by the random silliness of the Geezerville residents. It doesn't necessarily mean every thread we post in needs to be a part of Geezerville.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:22 am
-giggles and chuckles, sticking her tongue out at Tes, as she strolls by- xp  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:23 pm
*Comes back and smirks when he sees his sign is still standing. cool Has a seat and lights up a cigar. User Image *  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 pm
-a trail of showgirls walk by, heading from the dance studio to The Colourful Kitten. A few of them wink and blow kisses at Showcase-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image cool *Takes his cigar and follows Showgirls.* User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:55 pm
(( rofl rofl I wasn't expecting you to follow them! rofl I don't know what to do now! rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:47 pm
(( No posts here in over a week now, and no further votes on the poll.

It appears that dame's The Colorful Kitten could possibly qualify as a "mens club" with dancers/showgirls. TCK is stated to be located in Upper GGG at the Geezerville RP threads and has been RP'd either in EE or MWEET. Is a separate TCK thread needed at this point? Opinions, please. ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:24 pm
I don't think so... not at this point at least. The Colourful Kitten, while a recurring location in Geezerville, is not immensely popular. It seems to be managed well enough in EE and MWEET.

Also, I think the conclusion to this thread becoming inactive is not whether or not something else should be a Gentleman's club, but rather that a Gentleman's club isn't that direly necessary. Posts here were frequent for a short while because the mood struck, not because it was meeting an unsatisfied need.

Besides, I didn't see question of a Ladies' club being built when the Ladies thread was being frequented.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 am
Plus, TCK is Colourmine's club, and I don't really want a thread for it. confused . . .

And it's more than a gentleman's club. xd -giggles-

-skips off-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:03 pm
(( OK, sounds good to me. 3nodding )) *removes poll*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm
Doing good . But gotta get a job soon.  
Old Topics