Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:00 am
So, I now have a cat. Her name is Ika or the Scrunt as she has also been named.

The picture is from last year, but she is one of my friend's cats that with the move was looking at being put into an outdoor colony.... and since she HATES the outdoors, and barely lives contently with the other two cats in the house she is in, I couldn't let this happen and talked with my house mate, and decided Ika would come with me... and I wouldn't go to the shelter.

Tonya's mother (the one that Ika is bonded too the most in the family) has already thanked me a lot for taking her, for we both know she wouldn't of done well.

in the next post shall be how I plan to spoil her...  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:15 am
Kennel-Small, Bought
Dinning Ware- = change in eating habits, Bought
Bedding- will be blankets until I can get this in coco... think it is cute. Wish list
Harnesswith matching Leash, she has a green collar already. and will walk on both. Bought

Dream Tree: <3

might have a small cat tree, that tonya may give me for Ika... but might also try to save up for a larger one... but Ika will have a full size bed 6ft from the floor she gets to hang out on, and 3 large window sills to stretch out on.

And of course she shall be spoiled with toys... just have to find osme she likes... and of course cat n**....and always a note of not trying to take the catnip from her.... she gets angry when anything comes near her cat n**.... <.<  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:11 pm
She's adorable! She's definitely spoiled already! biggrin She looks kind of like my dad's cat, Boots, without the white fur. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm
yeah i walked into the house yesterday... first time since christmas break saw her sleeping on a pizza box. I moved over to pet her she jumped and hissed. We laughed and then picked her up from some cuddle time.

Hissing=forced cuddling like a baby.

So far she doesn't like her tail or feet being messed with, but though she will yowl and everything when you clip her nails, it just takes time. She hates baths... but will hop into the bath tub and mew for fresh water...she hates drinking water that has been sitting out...so will just be changing her water ever time i come home and when i have to go into the bathroom i will turn on the tub for a bit for her.

She is also very finicky with her box... if one dig revels poo she wants it changedand she will let you know (they thought she was sick the first time they had her. And she isn't a flinger! She hates the kitten right now too.... the kitten poos and then throws a paw full of litter on it and takes off. Throws off Ika's Zen

though the kitten has been running Ika and causing her to loose some of her weight. I'm hoping to get her to lose a little bit more weight, and put her on a scheduled feeding.  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items