Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Teams Posted! (Oct - Dec 2023) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The mean Wellbeloves
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quidditch Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is gonna be exciting

Daphne was super stoked about magical sports. Ever since she'd learned about quidditch, Daph simply had to join in. Dressing in her favorite comfy jeans and a new Slytherin tee-shirt, the blonde hurried out to the pitch. The only thing that sucked was that it looked like half of the mean Wellbeloves were here. Grand. Maybe Daphne could beat them all! She had already reviewed all the positions, and something told her Chaser. Perhaps it's because they seemed to have the spotlight most of the time. Otherwise, Seekers got the glory, but she wasn't sure she would be able to see the little snitch.... Maybe, though?

Daphne walked to the front, filling out one of the forms. It was super exciting. Once she handed back the forms, the blonde went to go do some stretches. She was near-ish to evil, though, but hopefully the Wellbeloves wouldn't talk to her... or about her...

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                    Character's Name: Daphne Greensborough
                                                    House: Slytherin
                                                    Year: First
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Not yet
                                                    Advanced Flying II: No
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 00
                                                    Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                    First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                    Second Choice Position: Seeker

AC: 14
Modifiers: +0 {Everything}
Special Skills: Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:39 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Sixth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Beater ✌ Dueling Club Captain

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick begrudgingly left Finley's side, he enjoyed spending Saturday mornings with his boyfriend. With them being in the full sqing of school, he didn't get to see Finley as much as they did during the summer. It was probably a good thing, absence made the heart grow fonder of something dumb like that. As he approached the field he saw doubles, twins, no there were more than that. The Wellbelove quadruplets. Thankfully one of them had a frog on her head, that was Yaretzi. He wasn't sure who the other one was... Echo or Harlynn... he shrugged, he would figure out who was who eventually.

He was a little sad that Wren wasn't here anymore, but was sure the new captain and vice captain would do well together. He filled out his form and went to stretching.

Username: Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Chadwick Knapp
Year:Sixth
Advanced Flying I: (yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: It best be Beater

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

╗[
Position:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌✌
Roll: --
Trying to:

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:17 pm
I found out it's all a plot
Polar bears are getting lost
They just wanna get rid of us
Neighbours take their daily stroll
Through their fate they don't control
Treading water in the wishing well

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slyтнerιɴ Fıfth Yeαr Preғecт 👌 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Chαser 💪

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv jogged down to the pitch with half a bagel still clutched between her teeth as she used one hand to pull her shortened hair back while the other held her broom. As she got close she spotted some of the first years she'd gotten acquainted with their first night at the school and felt a pang realizing Wren was no longer here. She was going to miss her snarky guide, she really wished now that she had paid better attention to how he conducted his prefect duties to take notes. Though honestly she was pretty sure all he did was give them annoying nicknames and treated him like kittens. Maybe not kittens since he actually liked cats.

Username: Yukina101
                                                    Character's Name: Vivyan Frank
                                                    Year: Fifth
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Good Arm
                                                    Second Choice Position: Wherever I'm needed

Position: N/A
AC: 15
Modifiers: +5 to shoot, +5 to hit
Special Skills: Good arm, Deft dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [💖] [💖] [💖]

I'm giving all my energy
I'm making my own history
I'm no ghost, no fool
Rich youth
Brand new, unused
Rich youth

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:26 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

fourth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

Just as Echo was making her way to Quidditch Tryouts with Archie and Joey, Versilica O’Suilleabhain came rushing into the common room: ”Archie! Joey! Good thing I caught you. Emergency prefect meeting…Dunno what.”

Thus, Echo and Yari had been handed the forms and key to the Quidditch storeroom and told to start tryouts as both prefects followed. That will be Harlynn next year, Echo thought as she watched them leave. Or perhaps Yari or me. She had no doubt they would be up to the responsibilities of being a prefect. But for now, she would do her appointed duty in Quidditch.

Echo headed to the Quidditch Pitch and readied the chest of balls, a few spare brooms in case a first year joined–eugh. We need better brooms. These bristles are unkempt.-- and smiled , satisfied. She filled out her own form, did the longer strands of her hair into neat braids, and stretched, awaiting either other teammates or the triumphant return of the captain and vice captain.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Echo Angharad Wellbelove
Year: 4
Advanced Flying I: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: seeker
Second Choice Position: beater

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b] Slytherin
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] yes/no
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] yes/no
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

setting Slytherin Quidditch Tryouts 2056 || with Yari, awaiting the team.
appearance 5'4”, slim || wearing Stylish but functional pink
statusStarting tryouts

Position:
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 hitting the bludger, +5 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Cat Waffle

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Anything you can do, I can do better!
I can do anything better than you!
Anything you can be, I can be greater!
Sooner or later I'm greater than you!
✩★
~"Anything You Can Do" by Dionne Warwick from Annie Get Your Gun

addaellis

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:46 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Brianna walked purposefully out to the Quidditch pitch, a school broomstick over one shoulder, and a serious look on her face. Yeah, she already had her ‘game face’ on, and she’d yet to even tryout, but then she wanted to impress upon her competition that she was serious in her determination to make the squad from Day One, and challenge whoever she needed to in order to make that happen. The stories Mom told her were of how much competition there was to make the team, and even making it as a Reserve wasn’t a sure thing. Heck, the only reason Mom even got to play as a Sixth Year was the Seeker in front of her on the depth chart died, otherwise she wouldn’t have played until she was about to graduate from Hogwarts. Brianna was rather hoping things weren’t that rough these days.

For tryouts, Brianna considered wearing a Puddlemere jersey she had, but decided against it when she realized folk might think she was related to Cathaline League, and by extension, Aria, since she shared a name with the more senior of the Leagues. No, she decided, she wanted to make the team on her own merits, not by some implied relation or some-such Instead, she chose her bright green Holyhead Harpies jersey, which was closer to the colours for Slytherin, paired with a pair of jeans and sneakers, her long blonde hair pulled back in a very business-like ponytail, and tied with green and silver ribbons.

If only her broom were as game-ready as she, was her only lament. She would have liked to have a better broom to tryout with, but rules were rules, and she was stuck with what she could find.

The young Slytherin considered carefully what position to tryout for. She knew better than to go for the Seeker; everybody goes for the glory position, and she didn’t want to fight with ten other people for that job, and while the Keeper was an important job, again she’d be in the hunt with several others. That left Beaters and Chasers. As much as whacking things with a bat appealed to her, she felt Chaser played more to her strong suit: she wasn’t afraid to get into a scrum, get physical and maybe even a little bloodied up if that’s what it took. Then again, she liked rugby.

There was also the little matter of Ron being a Chaser for Hufflepuff. Brianna wanted the chance to play against him, and as much as the thought of knocking him off his broomstick with a Bludger appealed to her, so did the thought of grabbing the Quaffle out of his possession and flying it back for a goal. As much as she loved her older brother, she also wanted to compete against him too.

Getting there, she saw a pair of upperclassmen were already present, getting things prepared, and she gave the older girl with the glasses a nod as she collected a form to fill out.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: O
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Beater

When she was finished providing the information she had, and it wasn’t much, Brianna smiled, and said, “Hello, I am Brianna Quinn-Smith. I hope I’m not too early; I’m really looking forward to competing for a spot on the roster.”

OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 12
Modifiers:
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:44 am
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Fourth Year Slytherin

"Two plus two is fish. Come on, be more creative!"

Yari came running after Echo, who had been granted permissions to open the quidditch tryouts. She would have been right with her, but first she had to go find Annie. She wasn't sure if Annie wanted to do quidditch, but Annie would be a great quidditch player - Yari was sure of it. She snatched Annie's book from her, and pulled her up from the couch, then took off without any explanation - she HAD told Annie to wear something athletic today, but Annie probably thought it was just to get inspiration. As the two arrived on the pitch, Echo already had everything set up. So responsible. "Echo! Sorry! I had to go fetch Annie, she's trying out this year!" Was Annie actually going to try out? probably wasn't her plan. But Annie was too nice to just NOT try out now that she was here.

Character's Name: Yaretzi Wellbelove
Year: Fourth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

"You can't tell me I'm wrong, I know I'm right."

Setting: QUIDDITCH!
Thoughts: Echo is so basic, but she's cute.
Wearing: Pink leggings, gray top

“Trickblues”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Third Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Karah had tried every year for quidditch, and she still wasn't very sure about how the Jedi would feel about flying. All she knew was, she enjoyed it. She even more enjoyed telling her little brother about all the fun she had while flying. She was a little sad though, the only ones here were the awful twins, and their pet human - who was always being dragged around by the older girl. Is that what friends did? Drag each other around? She wasn't sure. She submitted her paper then sat, to wait for the actual captain and vice captain to show up.

Character's Name: Karah Thomas
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying II: enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm,Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Beater

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."

Thinking about: May the force be with you
Wearing: Brown leggings, light tan tunic topic

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:31 pm
2056 - 2057 Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Archie Wingrove

Team Vice Captain
Joseph Abegglen

Keeper
Joseph Abegglen

Chasers
Daphne Greensborough
Karah Thomas
Brianna Quinn-Smith

Seeker
Archie Wingrove

Beaters
Yari Wellbelove
Caden Drage

Reserves
Echo Wellbelove - Seeker

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:52 pm
2057 - 2058 Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Joseph Abegglen

Team Vice Captain
Daphne Greensborough

Keeper
Joseph Abegglen

Chasers
Daphne Greensborough
Karah Thomas
Brianna Quinn-Smith

Seeker
Echo Wellbelove

Beaters
Yari Wellbelove
Caden Drage

Reserves
Erikk Knapp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one yet
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Opening Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Joey's late!

Daphne ran out onto the pitch, excited to start up Quidditch this year. Joey wasn't here yet, but that was okay. He was probably just a bit behind. She set out everything they'd need for the game, then found the forms in a box and set them out too. While waiting for her fellow Slytherins to come on out, she tied her hair in a messy bun, excited to get in the air.

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:35 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

sixth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick warrior

Last year, Echo had finally gotten the coveted seeker role–and promptly sucked at it. She’d spot the snitch quickly enough, but it would just keep slipping away. Not to mention, all the beaters suddenly took particular attention to harass her with bludgers. In the game against Hufflepuff she’d nearly broken her wrist blocking a bludger when she didn’t have beater gear on. Ridiculous. Why did she continue to play this sport?

But complain as she might about uniforms being unfashionable or aerodynamic, about the weather or wind, about the rules or calls of Quidditch, Echo loved flying. She loved the fast pace of chasers weaving in and about, of bludgers streaking across the field, of flying. She got a rush when she spotted the flash of golden wings in the midst and plotted a course through the chaos towards it. If only she could actualize that course! Just like with art, her calculations and plans seemed to fall apart when translated into reality.

In any case, Echo had noted when Daphne left for the Pitch and headed out after changing into something more sports-friendly. She filled in the paperwork as needed, and sat down on the field to stretch and braid her hair--a few small ones in front to keep it out of her eyes, a dutch braid in the back to keep the shorter strands from slipping out, all bundled into a high ponytail and pinned to still look nice.

”Daphne, darling, that bun is going to come undone the moment we get in the air. I've a few extra ties if you'd like me to braid it back for you?” she called out, genuinely offering. Echo knew how frustrating it was to look put-together and gorgeous while dominating on the pitch in the midst of all the sweat and wind.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Echo Angharad Wellbelove
Year: 6
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: [will switch to Seeker/ Beater stats after confirming other requested roles; waiting with special permission from Gryffie ^_^]
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Beater, I suppose?

setting Slytherin Quidditch Tryouts 2058 || with Daphne
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing pink open-cross back sweater + black leggings outfit
status At least I've never gotten an E in Quidditch or Flying...then again I didn't do great last year...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
✩★
~"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Cover by Jonathan Young.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:21 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingleChaser

It was with great anticipation that Brianna awaited the beginning of Quidditch season. She loved the rush of zooming about the pitch on her broomstick, of being in the middle of a scrum for the Quaffle, and the chance to deliver a goal against the opposing Keepers. Like her older brother, she believed in the idea of ‘leaving it all in the air’, and she didn’t mind getting bloodied up a little if that’s what it took to win a match. There was also the little matter that Mom wouldn’t let her play rugby, and since this was the only game in town…

With the advent of tryouts it wouldn’t be long before Slytherin’s next campaign for the Cup started anew, and Brianna wanted to prove that she belonged on the team once more. Two years of being a starter gave her the chance to hone her skills, and the chances to compete directly against her brother, and Aria, whenever she played against their respective teams. Still, one thing she liked was that no matter the outcome of the match, she and her brother would leave the pitch together, laughing about it all on their way back to the castle.

Dressed in her bright green Holyhead Harpies jersey, pair of jeans, and a new pair of trainers, while her long blonde hair was pulled back in a sensible ponytail and tied with green and silver ribbons, Brianna wanted to present the image of someone who knew her business, and was prepared to reclaim her spot as one of the Chasers. Across her shoulder she was carrying her relatively new broomstick, one she’d gotten when Mom, Ron and she took a shopping trip to Diagon Alley. She’d taken good care last night to see that her mount was carefully maintained and ready for this day.

Already there was the Vice Captain, and fellow Chaser, Daphne, and Echo, their veteran Seeker. As yet, she saw no sign of their Captain, nor did she see Yari, and Brianna hoped this wasn’t a harbinger of things to come. Still and all, she made sure not to let any uncertainty show on her face as she filled out the paperwork. “I think this will be our year. What do you think?”

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 (1st and 2nd Yr: Chaser)
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Wherever we need a gap filled.

OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:32 am
2058 - 2059 Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Joseph Abegglen

Team Vice Captain
Daphne Greensborough

Keeper
Joseph Abegglen

Chasers
Daphne Greensborough
Karah Thomas
Brianna Quinn-Smith

Seeker
Echo Wellbelove

Beaters
Yari Wellbelove
Erikk Knapp

Reserves
Jaelah Anidras

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? There's a crow in the stands?
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin Quidditch Tryouts
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is going to be a good year

Daphne grabbed all the things she'd need from the broom shed, then walked the barrel of brooms and heavy chest out to the center. She set everything up to her liking, then set out the sign-in sheets. This was her last year playing quidditch, since she doubted she'd be recruited to go pro. Using her knowledge from years of yoga, Daphne started to stretch out. It was going to be a good year, but any good year needed a good team.

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛғᴜʟ ᴏғ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Wɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ
Dᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍᴇ
Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ᴀ ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀs ғʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟɪᴇs, ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄʀɪᴇs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf