Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Rozen Maiden: Marionette (Open and Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you private message your Character's profile?
  Yeah...Sure!!!
  Nahh...
View Results

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

Rozen Maiden: Marionette

The Rozen Maidens are at it again. A new group of dolls play to win the "Alice" game. A game where the girl who obtains Alice is the most beautiful and strongest doll in the world. Some play to be beautiful and strong, but others play to meet their creator, Father. Very few humans will recieve a note. A note that will magically give you a Rozen Maiden. But the stakes are high. Will you risk your life for the good of the Alice Game? We'll see sooner or later.

Table of Contents:

I - Plot
II - Skeletons
III - Characters
IV - Leaderboard to Alice
V - A Huge Threat To Other Dolls Currently
VI - Weather and Date
VII - Pairings
VIII - Rules

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 am
Skeletons for Characters:

Humans:

I am controlled by:
My Name is:
My age? Simple! It's:
The gender I am is:
The gender I like is:
My hobbies are:
I really hate:
My life story:
A picture of me:

The Rozen Maidens:

The one holding my strings is:
The name Father gave me is:
I was created (age here) years ago.
My gender is: A girl...A Maiden.
The gender Father made me like is:
My hobbies include:
I despise these:
My Rosa Mystica's name and power is:
My Marionette Biography:
What I look like:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Maidens ---

The one holding my strings is: K a m i T h e J o k e
The name Father gave me is: Reya
I was created (1) year(s) ago.
The gender Father made me like is: Boys
My hobbies include: Adoring Father, My Rosa Mystica, winning the Alice game.
I despise these: Losing to anyone, my sisters recieving my Rosa Mystica, and humans.
My Rosa Mystica's name and power is: Rumari, the Ice Bolt.
My Marionette Biography: I was born to be a threat to my sisters.
But I just don't know why. I will be Alice. No matter what.
I WILL meet Father. I'm devilish, mean, and slightly caring when it comes to Father.
What I look like: You all annoy me...

The one holding my strings is: K a m i T h e J o k e
The name Father gave me is: Mari-san
I was created (3) years ago.
The gender Father made me like is: Men.
My hobbies include: Wearing black, listening to classical music, playing the Alice game.
I despise these: Reya being in the Alice game, any rock music that has screaming.
My Rosa Mystica's name and power is: Ocaree, a Shadow.
My Marionette Biography: There's nothing really special about me except that I'm kind when I want to be and I can be fun.
What I look like:Heh...Reya can't touch this.

The one holding my strings is:
S C A R Y G I R L I E
The name Father gave me is:
Ophelia Devoe
I was created 4 years ago.
The gender Father made me like is:
Boys.
My hobbies include:
Dancing, Playing my piano, Dreaming about father.. Cooking, my Rosa Mystica, and My Mari...
I despise these:
Fighting, but I will fight when angered.
Rude people..
Mean people.
My Rosa Mystica's name and power is:
Desdemonia, the hellfire.
My Marionette Biography:
I've been alive for four years now, and in that short time of 1,460 days I've learned one thing. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. I am the oldest and I will meet Father and become Alice. I won't fall victim and allow my sisters to succeed. I deserve this more than they do, I've been the one waiting the longest for a human anyways! I might seem shy, quiet, and sweet. But I'm just plotting my actions underneath it. Remember its always the quiet ones, that end up going Psycho.
What I look like: It's very pleasant to meet you...

Humans --

I am controlled by: K a m i T h e J o k e
My Name is: Rozen "Father"
My age? Simple! It's: Unknown
The gender I am is: Male
The gender I like is: Unknown
My hobbies are: Making Marionette Dolls, making dolls of all sorts.
I really hate: People who don't believe in the Rozen Maiden.
My life story: All that is known is that I make dolls and they compete to be "Alice" to meet me.
A picture of me: Welcome to the Alice Game..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaderboard to Alice And Threats:

1st: It is currently all even.
2nd:
3rd:

The more Rosa Mystica you get, the higher you will rank.

A Threat to other Rozen Maidens:

No one currently.

The Weather and Date:

May 14th, 1836.

It's cloudy. Not the ideal weather you should go out in.
About 45ºF outside. Good weather for Maidens to fly about without being noticed, hence the fogginess.

Pairings:

None yet.

Rules (Extremely importante!!!)

I. I believe I have the right to rule. You have the right to follow rules. So please follow them.

II. Please, please please! Don't go godmode.

III. Keep it PG-13 people. Kissing is allowed, any farther? Take it to PMs.

IV. You must be INVITED to join this rp. Don't come barging in with a whole skeleton filled out unless I accepted it in PMs.

V. Be kind to EVERYONE.

VI. Don't kill other people and take their Rosa Mystica unless the person wants their Maiden broken.

VII. Have a boat load of fun!!!

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 pm
I now declare this roleplay.....

OPENSAUCE!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image

Raya

She flew in her beautiful ice blue leather box. The detail and the quality was absolutely riveting. On the inside, was an even darker blue, made with silk for comfort. The minute she was getting closer to her destination, she smiled lightly. The girl she was chasing after was none other than her sister. She hated her sister with a burning passion. The thought of her made the girl shake in her boots. The leather attache case opened, still flying in midair through the fog. Looking out at the city, pedestrians carried their lantern on the streets, walking. The girl in the case frowned at the humans and kept going for the two sisters meeting. In a matter of seconds, you could hear tiny pitter patters of heels walking through the only non-foggy part of town.
"Well look who it is. How are you doing Mari?" The girl smiled at the other one, who was frowning quite clearly. The girl closed her attache case and walked over to the other.
"I'm not doing well anymore." She responded with a cold tone in her voice.
"You know you won't win the Alice game, Mari..."
"Quite the opposite....Raya."

Raya clenched her fists tightly. 'Who does she think she is? Alice is my title. No one elses.', Raya thought to herself, grinding her teeth together in frustration. Mari was her sister. Her exact opposite. The wind rustled in both their hair gently, in silence. They were both quiet. Part of winning the Alice Game gave you admirers. Raya didn't care about that. She wanted to meet Father. The creator of the dolls. She loved him so much, nothing would get in her way of meeting him. Not even her own sisters.

Mari lunged at her, punching and kicking. Raya kept a straight face as the forceful punches and kicks came towards her. Dodging all of them, Raya countered her with Rumari, her Rosa Mystica. Ice bolts came from her very hands towards Mari. Her sister fell to the ground and looked up at Raya in disgust.

"I'll be back. Very soon. To break you and take your Rosa Mystica." Raya hissed, walking back to her ice blue case. Grabbing it by the handle, she walked and walked nowhere in specific. She truly hated Mari.  

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:11 pm
`•.¸¸.••´Ophelia Devoe`•• .¸¸.•´

☆═━┈┈━═☆♫ ♪ ♪ღ ☆═━┈┈━═☆♫ ♪ ♪ღ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

About to seperate the two, she layed in her box of pure silver white color. Sighing she opened her box, revealing her neatly placed up hair and her white dress. Dropping out of her box she looked to side a little. Straightening her dress and overcoat she peered over to her sisters. As usual they were fighting which wasn't all too new to the eldest sister."Raya.. You shouldn't be so rude.. Father wouldn't like it.."Murmured a voice that was both beautiful but ruthless. Shaking her head she then looked to her little Mari. Moving over to her, her dress heels clicked and clacked on the stones of the road. Placing her hand under her chin gently she lifted her face up, and began to straighten out her hair for her. She was the eldest and would be expected to take care of her sisters. Thats, most likely what father would want.

Finishing her work she then smiled leaning down allowing her lips to brush against her forehead. Pulling away she caressed her cheek gently turning away. A pale snow kissed delicate hand lifted up to her own cheek brushing away a strand of hair from her beautiful face.
"Don't allow Rayas' ill manners to make you look bad for Father.. We all must be on our top behavior and our guard.."Advised her voice wisely from knowing he would want the best. Sighing she shook her head before catching her box in hand. Placing it down she looked over to Raya watching her walk off. Her sapphire eyes narrowed a bit from the challenge she'd have in crushing her and taking her Rosa Mystica. Though with doing that she'd have to crush Mari too. Thinking she sighed deeply knowing she couldn't bring herself to do that.

☆═━┈┈━═☆♫ ♪ ♪ღ ☆═━┈┈━═☆♫ ♪ ♪ღ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

••MaЯi••

The girl who was on the ground, apparently named Mari, she glanced up at her sister, Ophelia. Mari sighed sadly at her sister's words. Looking up to the dark, foggy sky, Mari wondered if they could find Father without having to fight. Most of the dolls played the Alice Game just to see him, and yet...they had to break each other to see him. 'After the Alice Game, Father would be done with us. He'd throw us away! But yet, we fight to see him? Father is cruel. Too cruel.', Mari thought to herself, staring at Ophelia.
"Let Raya do whatever she wants. Probably out of all of us, her ambition to meet Father is one of the strongest. That's what will get her farther than I will ever go." Mari muttered. The game was cruel. It was horrible. She didn't want to play, but for the sake of her Father, she had to. Mari glanced over to where Raya walked. Down the streets was all fog. Scary, some may say. But a Rozen Maiden had to endure what was even scarier. Breakage. All Maidens would break at some point. Doesn't matter if you are Alice or not. It scared her to pieces.
"Ophelia...do you think that Father does this all for a reason? I mean...we fight and fight, when we can just look for him. Even if we break, he can resurrect us...but...he just makes new dolls to cause pain!" Mari shouted to her sister. It was saddening. A very saddening moment the two had. Mari didn't know if Father had actually loved his dolls or not. Such a splendid job he did making them. Silky skin, hair that feels like a humans, human stature...they seemed like regular humans. 'If he put so much effort in making us...why would he create the Alice Game to destroy us?', She thought, looking at the foggy sky once more, crying silent tears.  

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items