Submit

How goes it?
  It goes~
  bananas!
  Where have all the candy gone?
View Results

Iris Silver

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:50 pm
I finished this line art on photoshop (with a mouse only!) for my friends.

Before I start coloring I wanna get some critique on errors, or anything that looks off. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I will fix that other boot later. sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:20 am
You drew all this just with a mouse? Impressive. Personally it looks quite alright to me. Ditto what others think.  

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

BoxyBlue

Dapper Codger

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:39 am
Only thing that stands out to me really is a need for a few more folds/wrinkles around the areas where the weight is being put on the sleeves  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:54 am
Very very impressive lines with a mouse! biggrin I wouldn't even attempt lines with solely a mouse and I don't have any patience for the pen tool. XD

The only things that stuck out to me were the need for more folds around areas of stressed fabric, as said before, and the girls hair iswhere the top right is very blank. But you may like it that way, right? smile
Very nice!  

Arisen

WanderingWhisper

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:55 am
it's a great standard with just a mouse.

The only thing that feels off is the balance of the picture. I would have assumed the boy would have had to lean forward more, unless he's actually super strong?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am
Wow, a mouse? Christ, you have a lot of patience. This is fantastic for using no tablet. I would flip a table if I lost mine. D:

The guy definitely has to lean forward more. o: The girl would have to be really light or he'd have to be super strong to carry her like that. It's a lot of stress on the back muscles to be almost completely upright with so much weight behind him. The girl's farthest leg should also be lifted a little, after all she's in midair. I also recommend having the girl lean backward a little, since her back is against his. If he's leaning forward, it seems to make more sense for her to lean back.

I hope I didn't sound too redundant. I really like your anatomy, the legs and hands look nice, as well as the bends at the knees if you know what I'm saying. There's a good amount of folds in the clothes, and I'm not gonna repeat what the others said about needing more. XD

Fantastic job!  

Mothily

Noob

Iris Silver

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:54 pm
Thanks for all the comments and critiques and I read each one of em! They are really helpful! The balance is a bit off and I totally forgot about gravity it seems. gonk

As for the folds, back to photoshop for me!  
Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games