Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sae179

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 pm
a girl has recently lost her father, and when she sees a shooting star, she starts wishing. Whatever she wishes, it comes out as the opposite...

Rules:
1.No Smexies
2.No blood and gory unless u ask me first
3.have fun!

IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK ME FIRST

Name:

mine:

Name:Tara
How it fits in with the story:she is the girl who starts wishing
Personality: Friendly, Caring, Goody Two Shoes
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:16 pm
Tara was right in the middle of the school day, when she heard her name on the intercom. "Tara Zelder to the office please."
When Tara arrived at the office, she found her mother crying in an office chair. Tara was confused, what had happend. Her mother came up to her and said, "Tara, your father died today"  

sae179

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

sae179

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:36 pm
"Wha? How? When?", Tara couldn't believe what she was hearing. All she wanted to do is run out and say, "No, he can't be dead! your all liers!", but she knew her mother wouldn't be telling her lies while crying that hard. After that, the office said she should go home to go to the funeral tomarrow. Tara's mother decided to bury Tara's dad under his favorite willow tree when he was a kid. Tara went through the day, depressed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 am
The whole day went through quickly, and before she knew it, it was the next day. She went to the funeral as planned, and she went home.
"Sweetie," Tara's mother said,"I was going to say some more farewells to your father tonight. Do you wanna come?" "Sure"Tara tryed not to cry, but she started tearing up.  

sae179

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

sae179

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:38 pm
Tara and her mother looked opon her father's grave. It was starting to get late. "Tara, it's time to go." Tara looked up at her mother. "Not yet, Mom." "I'll go and wait for you at the car." Tara's mom left. Tara looked down at her father's grave. When she looked up, she saw a shooting star. She murmred, "I wish that none of my family members to get hurt, like my dad did." Tara then dawdled back to the car.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games