Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Welcom to Happy Time Roleplaying (Please Read!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:37 pm
This is where all roleplays will be posted. Any one can create a roleplay about anything. There are a few, must follow rules for this section in the guild:

1. NO Godmodding
2. NO Cybering
3. Cursing is allowed, but NOT like a sailor
4. Relax and have fun with your fellow Happians

((This post has been Strider-fied XD (edited)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 pm
This Might Be The Kind Of Character I Use If I Roleplay :Username:sonicfancaleblol
Character name: Leonu Blade Storm
Job description: Bounty Hunter
Weapons:G11 Assault Rifle,Katana Or Ninja/Samurai Sword,Python Revolver,AK47 Assault Rifle,Combat Knife,Smoke/Frag Grenades,Ballistic Knives
Bio:He's A Very Rich Bounty Hunter That Used To Be A Commander In The Army He Feels As Though Something Is Missing In His Life He May Be Tough But That Dosent Mean He Cant Be Harmed Or Be Sad He Just Want's To Find What's Missing In His Life. I Don't Know What's Gonna Happen To Me I Don't Know I Just I Need To Find Whats Been Missing In This Life. Hey Son I Am Gonna Go Send This Letter To My Parents I Will Be Right Back Ok (10 Seconds Later) Ahhhhhhhhh.........(He Fainted) He Fainted After He Put This Letter In His Mailbox
Anything else razz .S. When He Woke Up His House Was Destroyed He Does Not How It Happened His Son Was In The House When It Happened His Son Almost Died He Has Broken Legs Now He Has To Sit In A Wagon When They Are Traveling Leonu May Be Rich But He Is Alway's Moving From Place To Place His Son's Body Is Burned All Over
Picture/ description:He's Very Tall He's 7,4 He Wear's A Long Hooded Jacket With Fingerless Gloves And Long Black Hair With Blue Streak's With Big Boot's He Wear's Gothic Makeup Wears A White Black Silver And Gold Cross Necklace He Also Wear's Chain Pants P.S. Kinda Like The One's At Hot Topic He Also Wears A Leather Shirt He Also Wears Spikes On His Gloves)  

sonicfancaleblol

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:46 pm
sonicfancaleblol
This Might Be The Kind Of Character I Use If I Roleplay :Username:sonicfancaleblol
Character name: Leonu Blade Storm
Job description: Bounty Hunter
Weapons:G11 Assault Rifle,Katana Or Ninja/Samurai Sword,Python Revolver,AK47 Assault Rifle,Combat Knife,Smoke/Frag Grenades,Ballistic Knives
Bio:He's A Very Rich Bounty Hunter That Used To Be A Commander In The Army He Feels As Though Something Is Missing In His Life He May Be Tough But That Dosent Mean He Cant Be Harmed Or Be Sad He Just Want's To Find What's Missing In His Life. I Don't Know What's Gonna Happen To Me I Don't Know I Just I Need To Find Whats Been Missing In This Life. Hey Son I Am Gonna Go Send This Letter To My Parents I Will Be Right Back Ok (10 Seconds Later) Ahhhhhhhhh.........(He Fainted) He Fainted After He Put This Letter In His Mailbox
Anything else razz .S. When He Woke Up His House Was Destroyed He Does Not How It Happened His Son Was In The House When It Happened His Son Almost Died He Has Broken Legs Now He Has To Sit In A Wagon When They Are Traveling Leonu May Be Rich But He Is Alway's Moving From Place To Place His Son's Body Is Burned All Over
Picture/ description:He's Very Tall He's 7,4 He Wear's A Long Hooded Jacket With Fingerless Gloves And Long Black Hair With Blue Streak's With Big Boot's He Wear's Gothic Makeup Wears A White Black Silver And Gold Cross Necklace He Also Wear's Chain Pants P.S. Kinda Like The One's At Hot Topic He Also Wears A Leather Shirt He Also Wears Spikes On His Gloves)

sounds pretty good, caleb, but send the final draft to me by PM okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm
is there a certain amount of opsts we have to have per day? or like a sertain time span between posts we're supposed to wait question  

Purgatory Twin -Heaven-

2,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 pm
Hm? In the RP's? I don't think there are, it just depends on when people get on and how quickly they post so you can reply.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games