Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:38 am
Hello my happy peoples to where your going to tell us who you are, why your here, what you like to do, why you do it, a few interesting details, where you live, who your family is, and give us your social security number. Just joking about the last three details though...maybe. ninja

I am Strider the Eternal, Strider to you lot, or Master to others (Bow before me XO). I am here because I F'ing felt like it. That and Rayne would be absolutely lost with spelling without me (Not the countless edits throughout the guild XP). But all in all what I love is to rp and hang out with you, the people, because you all are just that awesome. But a few interesting details about me would be that I am actually not this hyper IRL. I am actually quite sane and very calm...mostly (ADHD sucks XP). But yeah i'd give you the rest of the details but that would be kinda awkward. Any way, love you guys. (Not really)(Yes really)(Heck idk!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:24 pm
Wooow! You're so random Strider. Thank you for watching my grammar! I love you too! =D  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:27 pm
lol Strider you should see Silas, Ky, and me. We make everyone around look sane.
Anyways, call me Gundam. It is how most people know me, and I am a Gundam fanwhore. Yes I said fanwhore. I have a few succesful RP's, being mostly the ACAM series. Want to know more? Grab a phone and press 4 for more! Or just ask me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 pm
Most of you know me, but I'll introduce myself for those that don't. I'm Silas, real name Tyler, if you prefer, and that's me and my wife, way down there in my siggie. I'm a laid-back RPer, and have been in quite a few successful RP's, some of which I started. ACAM, Co9 Bleach, Black Tracks, and a few others that didn't make it to the finish, but were great fun nonetheless. I'm kind of a**l about fairness in RP's, and will call out anybody that breaks the rules. Just ask our buddy, Jenkins. Oh, that's right, you CAN'T! Because Strider and I got sick of his crap. xd Good to be here.  

Silas Parrish

Dapper Genius

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:20 pm
Hey guys! I'm Musiical Soulz, but you can call me Musii or Soulz. I love to RP (thus why I joined this guild), mostly because I love working my imagination and expressing myself creatively. I've started a couple good RPs (usually along the same plot line) but they've never finished to the end, despite the active characters (one died right when it was getting good! So sad!) I'm hoping that it'll be different here. Please note that I'm actively trying to find a second job to fund my education next year so I may not be around as often as I'd like.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:14 am
Salutations, I am Boris_Badenov, but you can call me Boris or Badenov. I enjoy mooning from time to time (I don't do it often), and I like to roleplay (even some of Chars. like to moon).

I am sort of not good at it, but I still rp.I can become very excited over little things, and I am here because I thought it would be a good start for me to get started in the guild while we have little members. I am in a couple of roleplays in another guild.

I haven't written anything in a while as writing can get pretty boring. The last book I remember reading was Mary Shelly's Frankenstein. I was hoping the part where Dr. Frankenstein goes "It's alive!" would be in the book, but it is not.

I like music a lot, but it is not my life. One of my favorite songs is in Japanese, so I do not know how to pronounce it. I also have no idea what the lyrics mean, but I like it nonetheless. I like the song "A lover's Concerto"by the toys, and I currently enjoy "Falling Down" by Space Cowboy. I like different types of music as well, but I do not like ones where the person is just screaming.

I enjoy watching movies, especially when I am eating pop corn; however, sometimes I wake up from a nightmare because of what happened. I enjoy different genres of movies as well.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Dakazo

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:15 am
ninja I am the one and only Dakazo, the first guy to vote for applesauce in the poll up there mrgreen I am CHAOTIC GOOD (and sometimes Lawful Good) I like Videogames, Comedy shows, Pie, Anime, Pie, Pokemon, RPing, being random, learning and sharing random facts (Like how the reason cats don't like water is because it changes the scent of their fur), and Pie. im not too good at describing things, including myself, so if u wanna know MOAR about me, just ask! ninja I JOINED FOR PIE! THE CAKE IS A LIE!  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:34 pm
I like you Dakazo. At the end of the world I shall give you pie and your life shall be fufilled, or ELSE! Oh and thank all of you that have introduced yourselves. I hope to have several more people to be introduced and I believe our esteemed captain would agree with me so invite friends and friends of friends. We hope to be an active role playing guild so invite away =D  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:09 pm
Thankyou everyone! I enjoyed reading! =D
I'll introduce myself! (idk why I didn't before. lol)

I'm Rayne Engel, or Kelly (my real name). I am the Captain of this guild. I'm pretty obsessed with this guild right now! I can't even read a book in my recent favorite series! =((

I love music, I listen to it often. I've always loved roleplaying! I retired from it a year or two ago from Best Hangout Guild (most of you are from there). But I'm hoping to get back into the grove of things and fire up my long dead imagination. =D

I read whenever i find a good book, and when I do I don't put it down until I finish it. Which I cant do because of this darn guild. =P

Striders always up mine because of my spelling/grammer and not taking a break from work with the guild. xD

I could go on for hours with little tid-bits, so I'll stop now! You can learn more through talking with me. =)  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:49 pm
I agree with Rayne up there, I think it's funny how the other two crew members are waiting until now to introduce ourselves. ^^
Contrary to you Dakazo, THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE. I can prove it.

Anyway, onto my introduction. I'm Ty Gwynnia, Therese in the real world, though Ty works just as fine. I like a multitude of things: Music (varies), books (mainly fantasy, NO erotic =P), video games (Halo, CoD, WoW, Minecraft, sometimes LoTRO, etc...), and food. Just ask me an interest and I might be into it.

I love roleplaying and writing even though my procrastination gets in the way. I'm hoping to lessen it during the summer. I may post some stories I've written in the short story section here.
In BHG (referencing what Rayne said), I'm the proud and well-known (among a few people ^^") creator of mainly two RPs there that Rayne brought up from Barton Town after they died: The End of The World and Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood. I'm very proud of them, though I only participated in one in the guild. =3

So in this guild, I'm going to begin my reign once again in my small subforum if and when I ever get to it. Hopefully soon. And I guess this is all, I've never been good at this sorta thing.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:33 pm
Ty you were wonderful! *applauds and huggles*

opposing Ty, I like fantasy novels that ARE erotic. lmao xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:41 am
I don't even understand what reading is...I just look at the book and it gives me my information. Oh and I do believe "huggles" is just another way to say rape. How does that make you feel? You rapist! crying  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:17 am
I rape Ty everyday and she loves it! *evil laughter*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:28 pm
*crazed laughter* Nhyeh-heh-heah-ha-huh.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200