Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakygirl

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:23 am
I have a pitbull (Roxie) and a lab/pit mix (Sadie). Roxie will be 6 this year and Sadie is currently 4.

Anyways, on occassion they will throw up and it will be full of grass they ate due to their tummy being upset.

Well, a few of the times Roxie has thrown up in her 5 1/2 years there has been what looks like a bone in it. It is sort of flat, and sort of pliable.

Do any of you know what this could be? I am curious. I called the Vet to see if they know. They are going to have the Doctor call me back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:04 pm
Do you give Roxie any rawhide chew toys? My parents' pit bull mix tends to swallow those once their small enough to do so, and will sometimes puke them up and they sometimes look like that and be somewhat pliable, other times, they look like a white foam... Getting the vet's opinion is a good idea too. smile I hope you find out exactly what it is.  

CrissAngelLover12345

squeakygirl

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 am
CrissAngelLover12345
Do you give Roxie any rawhide chew toys? My parents' pit bull mix tends to swallow those once their small enough to do so, and will sometimes puke them up and they sometimes look like that and be somewhat pliable, other times, they look like a white foam... Getting the vet's opinion is a good idea too. smile I hope you find out exactly what it is.

Nope, no rawhide. We tried once and she threw it all up. Made her sick. The Vet said they'd need to do x-rays.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:13 pm
squeakygirl
CrissAngelLover12345

Nope, no rawhide. We tried once and she threw it all up. Made her sick. The Vet said they'd need to do x-rays.

Ah, ok. Keep us updated on what it is. I hope you get an answer to what it is soon.  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff