Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[Q] Is there a 'one freebie per month' rule?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know the answer? XD;
Yes!
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
No...?
37%
 37%  [ 11 ]
o_O?!
41%
 41%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 29

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm
Is there a 'one freebie per month' rule?

Okay, so I've been in discussions where staff members have either said this rule existed or not existed. I'm utterly confused and would just like to know.

Because I've heard both and seen a thread where Bee started a thread that was supposed to help keep track of who's won in the month...
( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21519625 )

Yeah... XD Just want to clarify this for myself and others that might be wondering. Also... I know that people entered that have won freebies this month have entered in Sabin's 'Wishing Star' (which Sabin has said counts as a freebie for the month)... So... Yes.

Please and thank you =D

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:33 pm
There should be a concrete rule being put into place soon here, so that should put a stop to the confusion. =3  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm
So does it count for now, or no? I know you just said there will be a concrete rule, but what about now?

Juls has given out... i think 5-ish mini freebies and Riri two more o.o  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Both Mind and Si are very busy sometimes. I would assume when either of them gets around to actually posting it c:

Ktns

Lunatic

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:29 pm
I don't understand. If it's not being implented now before Sabin's freebies, then there are good chances someone who has already won this month IS going to win again, and violate the rule and have their prize taken away?

Which doesn't seem right. So it being a freebie event, it's safe to say anyone that's won a soq this month can't try for one in the event. Correct?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:44 pm
It is both Si and Mind's choice when they announce and implement the rule.
There was already a "mistake" this month and I am sure they will do what they believe to be fair this month, and if that means doing something someone sees as "unfair" then so be it.

They are the only ones that can announce and put rules in to motion, so please wait for their announcement and any rules to follow for those whom have already won a freebie this month.

As far as the two extra flaffle stock I raffled in the thread to several of those whom did not win the flaffle, and some of Juls' mini game stock and semi-customs, yes they will be affected by the rule this month.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Maybe these questions would be better PMed to the mule/Sabin directly.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:05 pm
Ririka
It is both Si and Mind's choice when they announce and implement the rule.
There was already a "mistake" this month and I am sure they will do what they believe to be fair this month, and if that means doing something someone sees as "unfair" then so be it.

They are the only ones that can announce and put rules in to motion, so please wait for their announcement and any rules to follow for those whom have already won a freebie this month.

As far as the two extra flaffle stock I raffled in the thread to several of those whom did not win the flaffle, and some of Juls' mini game stock and semi-customs, yes they will be affected by the rule this month.

Thanks Riri! That's what I was wanting to know.

It doesn't affect me, but I was wondering about some people I know/friends. Just didn't want them to get in trouble or take the time to enter if they can't do this one ^_^.

Thanks and I am sorry if I sounded gruff. I've got a horrid cold and I'm on steroids, so what I'm saying might not come out exactly how I'm trying to say it.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:57 am
Etherial Requiem

Maybe these questions would be better PMed to the mule/Sabin directly.

Sabin already knows o: But Sabin was one of the staff that didn't know that the rule even existed.  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games