Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
So... I'm in an add...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diffun

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:28 pm
this was filmed a few months ago.
i look really s**t and tired and had no make-up on, but i guess that was sort of the point of it.
i'm kind of glad it won't be on TV though - i don't think...
as far as i know, it will be online only.
getting help series

i don't really know what else to put here... just thought i'd share with you guys. i'm in the orange top with the weird hair and my voice is throughout it a fair bit. I knew i was going in the right direction wanting to be on radio - i have the face for it.
xD

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:56 am
That's kinda neat. ^_^ SUITIANS BECOME FAMOUS.  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:53 pm
That is pretty awesome. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:54 pm
That's awesome, I reckon a shorter version of that would be good to put on TV to raise awareness.  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

diffun

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 pm
i reckon it’s a really cool add for a really great organisation, it just is kind of strange being in it.
xD

i was waiting for a meeting to start at Youth Services (where i'm working at the moment, but usually volunteer) and they were just getting a bunch of people to be in it. in other words, being a dork actually does get you places.

embarrassing, awkward places.

speaking of which, i'm now going to try and find my brother's "news" item - it's pretty funny.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:41 am
Wow, that's awesome congrats!

Youth services run similar adverts over here, good stuff to get across to kids smile  

scrub
Crew

ColdStreek

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:36 am
that was really cool, I think you have a great face for tv smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:02 pm
thanks guys.
xD
i'm pretty impressed with the way it turned out, but i'm still not completely comfortable with my... person, being on there, haha.

this add is for an organisation separate from the government (i think) started (or he might just be the ambassador, not quite sure) by an ex-premier of victoria - and is the only good thing he seems to have ever done, and kind of a contradiction to the things he did while he was in power, he shut down schools and kinders and stuff, the very services that are there to help - many high schools in particular, have quality trained mental health professionals.

but it's a good service and a good message any way, which is important.

sadly, i couldn't find my brother's news thing. he was on TV when he was about six for washing rubbish bins.... yeah... he was a fluff piece.

diffun

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff