Submit

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:00 pm
Ok so I decided to get some use out of one of my 2 mule accounts and I'm taking ideas and suggestions for it. I'll send a link and friend request to anyone interested also but I'd like to do something with it...so anyone have any ideas to bounce my way? User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:02 am
Well since your character has a lot to do with the military atm you might want one of your mule accounts to have someone from the military. Like her assigned babysitter that keep failing to stop her from escaping the camp and all per say? User Image  

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:07 am
Liada Trovaras
Well since your character has a lot to do with the military atm you might want one of your mule accounts to have someone from the military. Like her assigned babysitter that keep failing to stop her from escaping the camp and all per say? User Image

heart Loving this idea...I can take it in several directions with what my main character's background is like 3nodding I'll think I'll do just that...now to fill in the shyte load of blanks sweatdrop one including a damn name User Image  
Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games