Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP OOC
Looking for Role Play of 4 girls

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:27 pm
Hello all!

I am currently looking for a small group of 3 other girls to join me in making a new role play focusing on a group of teenage friends. I have the following ideas for plots: (bold = i want this girl)

1) Four girls find out they all have something in common and it can lead to their deaths. In this small town, being different is deadly... especially if it comes to loving someone of your own sex. In a raid, the four girls are captured and brought to a holding cell. It begins with a plan of escape and leads to each girl discovering some things are worth risking life for.
*Roles include a cheerleader, delinquent, nerd, and athlete.
*Title: Born Different

2) Two pairs of heterosexual friends come to a small building offering a sum of money for an experiment. Little do they know that in order to get it, they must prove the age old question: Is sexuality really a choice? The pairs are split and paired with someone new whom they have never met before to test the theory. Somehow love can happen when you least expect it.
*Roles include each girl as a timid, confident, defiant, or indecisive person.
*Title: A Little Experiment

3) Four girls venture into the woods each looking for a lost kitten granting a reward of five hundred dollars for its safe return. The kitten turns up in a clearing where the four confront each other. After a capture attempt, the girls are each bitten by the kitten before it runs off again. Trying to navigate their way home, the girls start to notice a change in themselves: they have become nekomimis. How will they deal with the changes, knowing that if they return, they will surely be captured for experimentations or sold as pets. Will they fall for each other through their attempt to get home?
*Roles include: animal lover, rich brat, tomboy, and tech geek
*Title: That Damn Cat

I am open to any other plots minus mechas and shonen-like things. Post here if interested!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 pm
Hello~!
All the plots seem like they'd be very interesting, and I would love to take part in any of them. If you want, I'd be glad to be one of the people to rp with you.

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:59 pm
l okuri inu l
Hello~!
All the plots seem like they'd be very interesting, and I would love to take part in any of them. If you want, I'd be glad to be one of the people to rp with you.

I'm glad you like them smile I would like to have you be part of the group. Now just 2 more!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:16 pm
Kasumi Miyagi
l okuri inu l
Hello~!

I'm glad you like them smile I would like to have you be part of the group. Now just 2 more!

I'll be happy to be a part of the group! ^^ Two more people~

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:28 am
I'll join. I like idea 1 and 3 best. I don't know if I would be the tech geek or tomboy in the third, but I would love to be the athlete in the first one.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:54 am
Your concept for That Damn Cat sounds really fun. I would love to play the tomboy, providing someone hasn't beaten me to it. I can just imagine a neko sitting in a corner bristling. So what are you expecting in the ways of literacy and posting size?  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:09 pm
O no I hope I'm not too late D;, well I think all your plots seem really interesting, plot 1 I think I would love to be the delinquet XD, it'd be cute, hm well I think I'm too late anyways >< keep me posted if you make more roleplays though! I love your literacy level and you come up with such great stories.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:44 pm
Feral Fallen
I'll join. I like idea 1 and 3 best. I don't know if I would be the tech geek or tomboy in the third, but I would love to be the athlete in the first one.

I would love to have you join us. One more to go!  

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:46 pm
I am willing to set up a thread for 2 of the ideas if it would make people happy!

Please wait for me to post the thread you are interested in and PM me your character of choice with a 100x100 picture of the character's face and name.  
RP OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games