Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Born Different [O/U] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:56 pm
The Story
Four girls find out they all have something in common and it can lead to their deaths. In this small town, being different is deadly... especially if it comes to loving someone of your own sex. In a raid, the four girls are captured and brought to a holding cell. It begins with a plan of escape and leads to each girl discovering some things are worth risking life for.

*Roles include a cheerleader, delinquent, nerd, and athlete. (PM me the role you want and a 100x100 picture of your character's face)  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:57 pm
The Characters:

User ImageAvril Nile - Utsukushii no yume
The cheerleader has been very popular with the residents and seems to have the pick of anything she wants. She's pretty, popular, and very good at her talent. She is known to have a slightly opinionated view of others and likes to be the prep.

User Image Sasha Monroe - Kasumi Miyagi
The delinquent likes to hang out by herself and never really bothers with trying to fit in. If anything, she loves to stand out from the crowd. She is looked down upon by others and often finds ways to get into trouble.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Skyler Adams - l okuri inu l
The nerd is nearly always found with a computer or gizmo in her hand. She tends to keep to her work and rarely thinks the simple things in life are fascinating. She's in love with her electronics and people come second if they can not comprehend her thoughts. She's seen as brilliant by nearly everyone.

User Image Chikai Lindol - Feral Fallen
The athlete is often seen practicing with a ball on a field or a stick in her hands. She's very fast and flexible compared to others her age. Shes very social and some would go as far as calling her a superstar. She's hardly ever seen without fans around her.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:58 pm
Rules To Follow:

1. Please follow the T.O.S. to avoid problems for all.

2. Please be respectful to other role players.

3. Please make the posts colorful and include a picture of your character (full or 100x100) and the name of your character.

4. Please have each post having a minimum of a paragraph (5-7 sentences) or a maximum of 3 paragraphs.

5. Please make all posts literate or advanced literate. No text-talking will be permitted. Resorting to text-talking will result in only one warning. After that the character will be removed and the space reopened for someone else to fill.

6. Please do not resort to falling in love right away, and please keep the plot going to the best of your ability.

7. Thoughts are to be in italics and spoken words are to be in bold along with the quotation marks (" ") present.

8. Have Fun and PM Kasumi Miyagi with any questions, comments, or concerns!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Open and Unaccepting!  

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It had been a quiet night when Sasha had been out causing trouble for the popular girls from her school. She was dressed in her sexy black and white corset top accented by her tight leather jeans, chain belt, and choker. Her corset had been modified to fit two devil wings on the back, giving her a more deviant-like appearance. All in all, Sasha had been best known for causing trouble and making a point to stand out. She was the black sheep. Anything that mattered to Sasha seemed like little to anyone else.

She was running down one of the alleyways when it happened. A group of men had ambushed her from her theft attempt at the head football coach's home. Her backpack stolen from her own grip by one of the taller men. She screamed and threw a punch before being thrown on the ground and cuffed. "Let go of me! You don't know who you're dealing with!" She was kicked in the stomach while on the ground and her hair yanked up so the leader could look at her from under his shadowed hat. He said they knew and it didn't matter.

Only after an hour had she fully come into her right mind. She was in a cell, blindfolded, and cuffed to what felt like a pole behind her back. She heard a familiar voice talking to her in a rough tone. "Oh, you're awake now, are you Sasha? Well, you'll be glad to know that you're not alone anymore. I have three more girls coming to join you. You'll all be held until your sentencing. If you want the blindfold off, you'll be a good little thief and wait for someone else to remove it. You are, after all, the only one in cuffs being held out of the four. See you in a few minutes." The off-pink haired girl growled and heard him walk away off the cold pavement.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
User Image User ImageUser Image
╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:40 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai was just walking home after a late practice, her football gear and helmet in her dark blue duffle on her back. She was only in her grey tank and dark wash ripped jeans, her long sapphire hair out of the messy bun to dry after the shower. Her team was trying to make the finals, so late practices were the norm now, and being the only girl in the league, she had a lot to live up to as the QB on her team. Chikai walked down the street, her headphones blaring and blocking out all sounds as she tried to unwind from the painfully difficult practice; Raul had sacked her five times until she had been able to dodge him. What does that boy have against me? I don't try to pick up chicks around him, so why does he hate me? She questioned herself as she neared the alley by the cleaners.

The men came out of no where and she was caught off guard, but recovered quickly. One grabbed her hair and she punched him hard and heard him grunt. "Who the hell are you people?!" She yelled as the group of seven men advanced on her, and finally cornered her. She was beaten unconscious within ten minutes.

When she woke up, she was in a dim cell with another girl who was blindfolded and handcuffed to a pole. Chikai could feel a good sized cut on her forhead bleeding and several others on her arms and face slowly trickling blood as well. Her left eye felt like she would have a shiner in a few hours and her body was just plain sore. "Hey, what the hell is going on here?" She asked the girl and quickly took off her blindfold. Though she was a tough girl, she hated to see others hurt. "Why are we here? What happened?" She asked her once the girl was able to see again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

Avril Nile

...Ah, ma tête*... The cheerleader stirred, her drugged body sluggish as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cell. She was in the small town mall, looking at dresses along with her usual group of populars, when a man placed a rag dipped in chloroform over her nose. One of her friends could have seen the abduction which meant help should be arriving.

Why would anyone want to kidnap her, Avril Nile, head cheerleader? She was the queen. Men and women alike fawned after her, wanting to be her or have her say at least a word to them. Often times, there were more than words. Why would anyone want to subject her to this treatment when she didn't have enemies? My flirting with them was harmless. I kiss guys all the time so why was when I treat women the same, it is assumed I am not straight? I am straight. Like everyone else, no?

Hearing a voice echoing in the cell and movement, she concluded, she was not alone. "This was NOT how I planned my night in such a dank, moldy cell. I do not see why I am here." She crawled into her corner, finding energy to pull her legs to her chest.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:31 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai heard another voice in the cell with them and turned to see the cheerleader captain in a corner. She wiped away some of the blood from her cheek and crawled over to her, her body too stiff and sore to stand. "Hey, you. Cheer girl. What the hell are we doing here? Aren't you that chick all those kids hang around? Why the ******** are you here too?" She asked her, feeling her left eye swelling more and she closed it.

She tried to wipe her forhead off, but merely smeared the blood around from that gash and winced. "Dammit... Gonna need some wrap for this s**t. At least it's not a concusion." Chikai muttered to herself before turning back to the green haired girl. "Yeah, I've seen you at the games a lot. You are the one that does those crazy backflips during the half time for the team. I'm the QB for our school, Chikai. Well, the guys just call me Chi for short. I'm number forty seven. You probably don't recognize me out of my gear." She said and tried to grin, but stopped when it hurt her lips. "Glad to see you aren't as knocked around as me."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:17 am
User Image

Avril Nile

Avril froze, ending her brooding--likely to cause worry lines on her perfect pale skin--and listened to the speaker's introduction. Anybody who was anybody knew Avril Nile so hearing the girl adderess her as the chick who does the crazy backflips was a thorn in her side. She scowled in the dim light yet kept her light French accent sweet and pure, friendly despite the horror her body was shifting into. "I am the girl, the center of attention on and off the field. Avril Nile and I am sure us here is a mistake." When she moved slightly, she saw the deliquent tied up and rolled her eyes at how befitting it was. She was not counted in the mistake.

"Being drugged is no better than being beaten to a bloody pulp, no?" Avril turned her attention back to the athlete, adjusting her twintails where they were once more perfect on her head. She was perfect... There was no way she was... different.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:02 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai sighed at her words. "Yeah, the girl in the center of attention. What a laugh. You see where your precious attention got you? A cell with some other girls that are just as screwed as you. I'm the freaking QB! I am the forward in soccer! I don't just shop for clothes and flirt with kids like their hearts are puppets for my amusment! I have a brother that I have to keep an eye on! I have to raise him because we have no god damned parents! Mom ran out and Dad died! You know what I care about?! I care about Joey being safe and that's all that matters! How the ******** can I do that from this ******** cell?!" She shouted at Avril.

She sat down on the floor hard and sighed, looking at the floor under them. "It doesn't make a difference about how we got here, but that we are here. I need to get out to watch my brother. He's the only family I got left. I'm not rotting away in this damned cell. I have to get out to protect him." She looked at Avril's yellow eyes, her own ocean green glittering fiercly. "And not some punk a** guards, or some cheer girl is going to stop me."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:28 am
User Image

Avril Nile

Avril tilted her head away from the blue haired girl, breaking the gaze. All the vulgarity the girl was spewing could confuse her with a male... So why was Avril here again? She leaned against the wall with her yellow eyes forward then closed them as she tired to meditate to control her anger. "It is not my fault I am not used to such responsibility. I am an only child and my family is well-off, though I assume you are aware... And frankly, you have yourself a fan club as well, no? I suggest you remember yourself in the spotlight, Miss superstar." Avril barked back, her accent thickening with anger toward being yelled at by such a woman.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:34 am
Chikai Lindol

User Image

Chikai suddenly used most of her remaining strength to hit the wall next to her head, her eyes enraged. "How dare you say it was my fault. Do you even know how I begged my mother to stay? How I cried when she left me and Joey with nothing?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME?! You see me on the feild, well ********! Yeah, I have a crowd, but not by choice! I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO GET CLOSE TO ME JUST TO LOSE THEM! You know nothing about me you little cheer girl! You see me as a jock, you see me as a b***h, START SEEING ME AS A PERSON!" She screamed at Avril.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:54 am
User Image

Avril Nile

Avril sighed. She and the Jock were on separate wave-lenghts. Adoration from the entire town was what allowed Avril to not dwell on her sexuality. How could one force upon oneself that they were lesbian with everyone gracing you with gifts? There was no way other than her who knew of it or so she believed.

"I may never understand how you feel to lose your parents or anyone close for that matter but I believe we may get this straightened out if you were not punching everything in sight..." Hearing her own voice relaxed her and had her glad she choked back the tears but there was still a hint of sadness. She wiped at her eyes. Would her parents lift a finger to look for her, leaving their work behind to find their only child? She wasn't too sure.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sasha had been surprised to hear other voices speaking out in the small cell. Once her blindfold was removed, she could see who was there. A girl named Chikai was apparently a QB for the school and this cheerleader was an obvious nuisance. She always thought it was funny to steal the green-haired girl's stuff. She had even stolen the girl's money out of her wallet when the girl was off at practice and the locker room was vacant. Lock-picking really was her forte. "Well lookie here. Seems like someone's outfit is unusually dirty and she's sporting a shiner. Nice look for you, princess." She smirked and her faded pink eyes gleamed toward the QB. She could respect this one for her attitude. She was tough and knew how it was to do something against the norm for a girl. She even saw her as the only girl on the team playing better than the boys. "Nice to finally see you away from your fans, Chikai. I was on my way to pick up the trophy from your coach's house before I was brought here. They probably figured me in cuffs would prevent me from picking the lock to escape here. My hairpin is in my left cup if you think you could give me a hand." She threw her a wink and blew a raspberry at the cheerleader, wondering if she would figure out that she was the one who stole that 100 dollars from her earlier that year.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Avril Nile

"And I assume you would enjoy every second of it." Avril spat out, her voice even and her cheeks heated from the delinquent out of anger. The thief was the culprit who stole money from her wallet among other personal items she figured were well hidden among her things. She had no clue how Chikai would be taking that the little worm was attempting to steal the trophy the football player helped earn or the obvious flirting from the pink haired girl. Funny how she was tied up against everyone else.

I wish they duct tapped her mouth to save the childish teasing. If I were the one who fought, she would be the one with a shiner. Avril went back to hugging her knees to her chest, closing her eyes so she didn't see either of the girls. Why was she trapped with two other women who automatically detested her and found her annoying? Yes, she had a strange way of thinking and strived off of others loving her but when you're thrust into the position what else could you do? All eyes were watching your every move, waiting for you to slip up. "Whatever comment you want to make against me. Please keep them at a minimum. My head hurts." She begged as kindly as she could muster.

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff