Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
That Damn Cat [Open/ Full] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm
The Story:
Four girls venture into the woods each looking for a lost kitten granting a reward of five hundred dollars for its safe return. The kitten turns up in a clearing where the four confront each other. After a capture attempt, the girls are each bitten by the kitten before it runs off again. Trying to navigate their way home, the girls start to notice a change in themselves: they have become nekomimis. How will they deal with the changes, knowing that if they return, they will surely be captured for experimentations or sold as pets. Will they fall for each other through their attempt to get home?

Roles include: animal lover, rich brat, tomboy, and tech geek

(PM me a 100x100 picture of the character's face and name and role if you are interested)  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:13 pm
The Characters:

User Image Lilly Simmons - Kasumi Miyagi
The animal lover is a sweet girl who would lay down her life to save a small mouse. She's completely a vegetarian and only uses products that did not cause harm to animals from their creation. She's rarely ever swayed with her opinions and thinks everyone should love animals like herself. She wants to save the kitten from being eaten by bears.

User Image Alicia DeMarrie - Adele Adaure
The rich brat was raised as an only child and got whatever she wanted growing up. She doesn't see the point in doing anything on her own and throws fits over the smallest complications thrown her way. The only reason she was after this kitten was the promise to receive her own private island for Christmas (or something of the sort). She's hard to get along with and always has her clothes looking elaborate and neat.

User ImageMelina Seiji - Utsukushii no yume
The tomboy was raised as a son from her parents and tends to play on the rough side with friends. She loves to beat up people to get what she wants and doesn't get along with spoiled brats. Her common attitude is that life is tough, so you have to be willing to fight a little dirty. Most would mistake her for a boy without her signature hat and loose t-shirt. She wants to get the kitten to buy herself a new motorcycle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mercedes 'Mercy' Kirby - l okuri inu l
The tech geek was commonly seen as the asocial girl in the town who was often found in the science lab. She spends most of her time trying to finish her latest invention and always seems to be only a small tweek away from creating something worth millions. She's commonly quiet, smart, and clever. She wants to get the kitten to help finish her project with the reward money.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:14 pm
Rules To Follow:

1. Please follow the T.O.S. to avoid problems for all.

2. Please be respectful to other role players.

3. Please make the posts colorful and include a picture of your character (full or 100x100) and the name of your character.

4. Please have each post having a minimum of a paragraph (5-7 sentences) or a maximum of 3 paragraphs.

5. Please make all posts literate or advanced literate. No text-talking will be permitted. Resorting to text-talking will result in only one warning. After that the character will be removed and the space reopened for someone else to fill.

6. Please do not resort to falling in love right away, and please keep the plot going to the best of your ability.

7. Thoughts are to be in italics and spoken words are to be in bold along with the quotation marks (" ") present.

8. Have Fun and PM Kasumi Miyagi with any questions, comments, or concerns!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:29 pm
Open and Not Accepting

Kasumi Miyagi

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:20 pm

αι¢ια ємαяяιє

User Image
- - - - - - - -

The brunette stepped through the trees and shrubbery, pushing aside the necessary greenery as she went by. Her petite shoes made tiny imprints in the leaves that had fallen on the forest floor. She uttered a rough sigh and groaned. "What a despicable place...! I absolutely abhor nature! This feline had better be close!" Her British accent was very noticeable as she spoke. She flipped her long brunette hair to her back and readjusted her dress a tad bit. Why should I have to find it? Why can't they have made the bloody servant boy do it?? But nooo, they said that it was a good build of character. They'd better worship me when I'm done! Alicia stopped and looked up. "Great! Bloody wonderful! It's starting to rain! Urrrgh!" She stopped her foot angrily on the leafy forest floor.

- - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

Lilly Simmons

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

It seemed like a cloudy day when the nobleman's kitten named Antonio ran away from home. It seemed like the whole town was expecting someone else to go get it and bring it home for the five hundred dollar reward. Lilly was not that kind of person. Wherever there was a helpless, cute, and fuzzy animal around, the young blond was determined to make it all better. Lilly headed off into the woods hoping to find some clue to the small feline's location. A small drop of rain fell onto her nose. Strange, I thought it wasn't supposed to rain until tomorrow. Oh well! Maybe the kitten will find somewhere to hide from the rain. Good thing I like water! She laughed softly to herself and skipped through the fallen leaves heading toward the creek.

Kasumi Miyagi

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Melina [Mel] Seiji

"Here, kitty, kitty!" Mel yelled into her cuffed hands, hopping from tree root to stumps to make her diminutive size higher. She grumbled and growled. "Where the hell are you, you dumb cat?!" The blonde tomboy hid her short hair under her cap as she glared through the underbrush from where she stood, watching and waiting for the feline to crawl out. Two minutes... Three minutes...

The Seiji girl beat on a tree. Why the heck am I wasting my time for a cat who plays a good game of hide and seek?! I bet, it doesn't even want to be found! The tree shook as her fists pounded it, scattering birds and squirrels from neighboring ones. Mel had money towards a new motorcycle on the line; money she won't spend on a brand new drumset her impatience shred to debris yet again. The motorcycle came first.

She hit the tree again, this time arriving with the bright idea to climb the giant oak. Making sure she had a good hold, Mel planted her feet into the bark and worked her way up. As far as she could, she hugged the bark and scanned the forest area. She rolled her eyes when one of the girls she had passed before had the body language that she wanted to quit, then spotted the other blonde who was in the search for the reason of self-accomplishment. All and all, no cat. She growled at the rain which beat down from the sky and onto Mel's head, her blonde bangs quickly sticking to her face. DAMN CAT!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:37 pm
Mercedes 'Mercy' Kirby
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mercedes looked around nearby bushes and thick grass for the cat. A small cat toy with a bell in it, from the cat she had at home, was being held in her hand in hopes of attracting the cat. She put a hand to her hip and pushed her glasses back a bit, it was very unlikely that anyone could find a kitten in these woods, especially if the said kitten did not want to be found. 'I must try atleast that money would be a very nice thing to get' she thought as she stood looking for any movement. She heard someone in a distance yell for the cat, and she shook the cat toy which gave a small jingle. She looked up at the sky and saw the clouds, rain.. It began falling on her head and she stared at a nearby tree with an annoyed look as water started to soak her black hair and thin jacket. She went farther into the woods past trees and through the rain, 'I need this money,' she kept telling herself to keep herself going, the bell giving a small ring with every step.

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:20 pm

αι¢ια ємαяяιє

User Image
- - - - - - - -

Alicia kept going, even though her dress, one of her more warm and elegant pieces, was getting soaked wet. The extreme anger she had was evident in her face as she scowled, trying to keep her balance on the trees roots beneath her feet. She heard someone yelling for the cat and a steady ringing in the background. Hmph.. Bloody commoners. Of course they'd want money... But they won't get their grubby little hands on it! She gripped a tree branch to keep herself steady and took a glance around. It was there that she spotted it.

There was a place where a large, old looking tree sat. It covered a large patch of grass, and from where Alicia was standing, it looked dry and warm. The grass even looked greener under the tree, and she was determined that the kitten would hide in such a warm place. And, even if it wasn't there, she would have a warm place to relax while she waited for the storm. Hmph. Those bloody idiots out there are going to get sick! And I'll be the one all warm and protected! Alicia hurriedly walked over to the great old tree, watching the roots beneath her so they didn't sneak up and trip her.

- - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Lilly Simmons

Lilly wasn't far from the creek when she heard a small jingling coming from her left just beyond some trees and bushes. Having an impulse that the creature was near, she squealed and headed into the brush to locate the source of the sound. With any luck, it would be the cat. She ducked behind a bush and waited for the sound to become very close. Without hesitation, she leaped out to glomp the subject she sought. She shouted upon her leaping from the bush. "GOT 'CHA!" Unfortunately, she only ended up leaping onto a poor unsuspecting brunette with glasses and knocking them both to the ground. Opening her eyes, she blinked and sat on the girl's stomach poking the stranger's nose. "You don't look like a kitty to me. Why were you jingling like a cat collar?" She looked rather confused and curious.

Kasumi Miyagi

coffeecats

Spoopy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 pm
Mercedes 'Mercy' Kirby
User Image

"Obviously I am not a cat," she said looking at the girl who had just tackled her. She held up the cat toy and stopped the blonde from poking her nose with her other hand, "This I'm guessing is what you heard," she gave the toy a shake and let the bell ring. "Now please get off me," she said plainly looking rather annoyed about being on the ground where it was most likely muddy with some strange person, who jumps out at people and animals, sitting on her.
She had been walking in the rain when she heard something in the bushes, she wen to go see if it was the kitten by some luck. Upon getting to near the bush she was very displeased to have something much larger than a kitten jump out at her. When she looked up she had seen a girl sitting on her.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Melina [Mel] Seiji

Mel slid down the giant oak tree upon the sounds of a cat bell jingling. Her face alight, she pretended the skys were a clear blue instead of the cloudy grey to make the best of the stormy weather. Dollar signs were in her eyes as she listened to the sounds in the distance then the ringing stop. She grumbled walking and pacing where she stood. Sounded like it was close to the creek, or something...

The blonde nodded. It had to be the creek so she began to sprint in that direction before backtracking to the tree again where a girl was taking shelter. She scoffed. "What's the matter, scared of a little rain? You rich girls."

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Lilly Simmons

Lilly laughed and stood up, helping up the now muddy girl stand up too. She noticed that the girl stood about two inches taller than her and the glasses seemed to give her the appearance of someone with a lot of smarts. The blond stood tall and flipped her hair over her shoulders. "Oh, sorry about that. I take it you have been looking for Antonio too? Why don't we look together? I just want to be sure the little white cat gets back to his momma safe and sound. I don't care about the reward." The smaller girl giggled and twirled in a circle. "Hearing his happy purr is worth all the money in the world!" Once she stopped spinning, she curtsied and held other hand. "I'm Lilly Simmons, animal activist and tenth grader of Cherry Wood High. Who might you be?" The blue-eyed girl smiled and waited for the reply she hoped to receive. A small set of voices from the creek seemed to indicate two others looking for the cat too.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:34 pm

αι¢ια ємαяяιє

User Image
- - - - - - - -

Alicia looked up at this girl, who resembled a male. She held her head somewhat high and shook her head. "Actually, i'm being careful. And I certainly don't need any complaints from a grungy little git such as yourself. Don't you have trees to
climb or vines to swing on?
" The tone in her British accented voice was harsh despite her voice being high and somewhat petite. But she was fine with this. If she hated anything more, it would be people who didn't treat her how she should be treated: Better than everyone else. Surely mum and dad won't be too mad if I just come home right? I can't stand another bloody minute here!

- - - - - - - -

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out