• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:30 pm
No I did not rescue an abused house bunny. Pics below:
User Image
User Image
User Image
Mom went outside and chased my cats away from this little bunny. So I ran outside to investigate. It was laying on the ground panting on it's side. Immediately mom was all "IT'S DYING IT'S DYING." but I thought I'd at least give it a CHANCE to live. House was on and lord knows I am NOT going to miss the end of House so I grabbed some gloves, stuck it in a box and brought it inside to keep an eye on it whilst watching House. Felt around it's neck a bit to make sure it wasn't broken.
When I picked it up it was a little limp but as I got inside it started struggling a bit so I figured it was gaining strength and wasn't dying most likely but of course my mom's such a negative nancy and kept telling me it was dying at everything it did.
It's breathing was slowing, aka, calming down "IT'S DYING." It starts kicking around "IT'S DYING IT'S HAVING A SEIZURE."
It sits up "oh maybe it's not."
So I kept it in the box for a few more minutes to keep an eye on it before I let it go. I know there probably wouldn't have been much I could do if it was hurt but I was gonna try anyway.
Went to let it go and examined it one last time because I did notice some bleeding (blood in the box, you can see it if you look really close) and freaked out a lot for a minute. It's hair was all ripped off on one side I was thinking it was like..what is under the skin. You know, not the skin but..what was underneath it. Only way I can explain this when I skinned a dead baby rat I found a bunch of pink gooey looking membrane underneath the skin surrounding all the bones muscles and organs.
ANYWAY, it was just skin. There was hardly any bleeding at all. Looks like it got clawed a bit.
Let the thing go in some flowers. It just sat there but I imagine it will jump off eventually considering it tried to jump out of the box in transport to the releasing spot.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:35 pm
Aww, it's cute! I'm glad it's ok. biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas