(1st person, playing as myself)
Flipping the neon sign on in the little front window, the luminescent red clicked on buzzed, almost inaudibly. I looked around on the street for any probable customers. I saw an old lady, a man walking his dog, and a few women gabbing at the cafe across the way. Shaking my head, I walked to the back of the boutique, taking my place at the tall stool behind the counter.

The boutique was all colors; black walls lined with colorful bondage products. The lights were red, purple, and blue. There was a section to the left of the counter for punishment purposes- whips, categorized by thickness, paddles of all sizes, shapes, and colors, n****e clamps, and even a spanking machine for special occasions at the boutique. In the center of the shoppe, which is the main part, consisted of bondage ropes, duct tape of many colors and patterns, plastic wrap, and body suits. To the right of the counter was the most fun of all of the sections, my personal favorite- gags of every kind imaginable. . . ball gags of all sizes and colors, gag harnesses of each type of gag, ring gags, over-the-mouth gags in variations, bondage hoods, p***s gags, everything you could possibly restrain your partner's head with. Of course, there was a lingerie section of the shoppe (bondage lingerie, obviously) including chastity belts, arm bags, and everything imaginable, as I'd mentioned before. The section that people tend to like the most, of course, is the section with all types of dildos, vibrators, strap-ons, and any sex toy or bondage furniture you can fantasize about.

I sat behind my black counter on my black stool, the cushion a sparkly red, and I crossed my legs and began to file my nails. I pushed my tongue piercing around in my mouth while minimally focusing on my nails, hoping someone would come in.

Due to my lack of customers during daytime hours, I placed a neatly typed, seductive sign in the front window that reads, 'I sell anything you need to tie up that slave!' I was desperate for customers, and, hopefully one of them would be a single lady looking for a good time. That's what the back of the store was for. . . I had never had anyone seem interested, but I am always here, in this sexy boutique, waiting. Waiting for that one woman to approach me and ask if I could join her in the back. (The back of the store was full of bondage furniture, gags (that I sell), as well as all of the bondage supplies.)

I do have chin-length, red hair with black underneath, my tongue pierced, eye brow pierced, monroe piercing, and septum pierced. I have tattoos all over my arms, and I wear black skin tight jeans with chains.I wear black strappy heels too accentuate my legs. I allow my breasts to hang out a little, which just adds to the effect of my boutique. I do have the appearance of being a dominant lesbian, but in reality, I am submissive and do as my Mistress orders.

If you are interested in buying from my boutique, please feel free to browse around or ask any questions and post here. If you'd like to take it personal and ask me to go into the back room for a little romance and bondage fun, then please post there, THEN private message me and we can take it from there. All I am longing for is some love. . . from a wonderful girlfriend (that's you).

If you are wondering how a certain gag works, I will allow you to put one on me (I will have to go into the back and grab a replica, I don't sell ones that people have worn!) so you can see what it is like and how it fits a female.

Post awayyy.