OMG we have a diagnoses!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:53 pm
I never thought this day would come. But things are looking up for Cowboy's career. He has a tight, knotted, lumbar muscle. (same as me confused ) He will NOT be competing this weekend. But the vet thinks he'll be back to training in a few weeks. On thursday he starts laser therapy, massage, the works! We're gona take time to figure out what exercises he likes, the Techs will give me homework to do, and we'll be setting a plan/schedule.

I'm really excited that he's on the road to rehab, and as unfortunate as this whole ordeal was, I'm glad I am going to get to experience this with him. I really think I'd like to be a physiotherapist. Just check out this really touching video I found.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:39 am
Glad it's nothing too serious!

Might be worth tracking down your local greyhound muscle man in addition to everything else...they tend to be very good at sorting out canine muscle problems.  

Skeksis

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:28 am
Skeksis
Glad it's nothing too serious!

Might be worth tracking down your local greyhound muscle man in addition to everything else...they tend to be very good at sorting out canine muscle problems.

Greyhound muscle man??? We don't have any dog racing around here. Horses yes, but I'm pretty sure no dogs.

They're gonna show me how to massage it and give us different exercises to do at home to strengthen his core muscles.

And during all this I need to attempt to "sell myself" for a stage. Because a few other students have shown interest in staging at this hospital.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games