Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:13 am
so,I have been toying with the idea for AGES now,and I tried it like a year ago when I had Malina,but my comp was just too old,I now have my loverly laptop,and I am able to do a brat rat cam biggrin so if you want to watch,or even chat if you get an account,you can go here ^_^ and Vanilla has got one going for her chickens,shell post it on here smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:15 am

And in addition to Cowgirl's awesome rat cam, you can check out my chicken cam here

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:20 pm
the cams wont ALWAYS be on tho smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Yeah, gotta give them a rest, lol! If I buy a new webcam then the chicken cam will be always on depending on the weather.

Both cams were on for like 5 hours today though xD

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:27 pm
I put both in my bookmarks. XD I'm currently watching the rat live cam. They're so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:46 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
I put both in my bookmarks. XD I'm currently watching the rat live cam. They're so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin
thanks! whee they were eating spaghetti,they seem to be on a spaghetti crash now haha theyre OUT xD it seems pretty grainy at night,It works in the day time,I could chance my other light,but Im afraid to blow a circuit haha  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:48 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
CrissAngelLover12345
thanks! whee they were eating spaghetti,they seem to be on a spaghetti crash now haha theyre OUT xD it seems pretty grainy at night,It works in the day time,I could chance my other light,but Im afraid to blow a circuit haha

lol. They're still fun to watch. biggrin I'll definitely watch tomorrow and Friday if you have them running since I don't have work. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:54 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
Cowgirl-with-heart
CrissAngelLover12345

lol. They're still fun to watch. biggrin I'll definitely watch tomorrow and Friday if you have them running since I don't have work. biggrin
Ill prolly run it a bit tomorrow,and friday,but Im house sitting this weekend so I wont be able to all friday as I leave xP  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:02 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
CrissAngelLover12345
Cowgirl-with-heart
CrissAngelLover12345

Ill prolly run it a bit tomorrow,and friday,but Im house sitting this weekend so I wont be able to all friday as I leave xP

Oh, that's ok. smile I'll enjoy watching them while I can. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:23 am

The chicken cam won't be up today because of the weather. Should be fine tomorrow though.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:28 am
Ok. Hope tomorrow's weather will be better. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:56 am
I dont know if my rat cam will be up either gonk I tried like 4 times,but every time I do the adobe flash player crashes,Im not sure if its the comp,or the site...  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100