Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Gamblator vs. Christian13000 (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:25 am
Battle Field

His shortly trimmed hair flailed back, as the arctic wind rushed the heavy wind forward as he stood silently in the snow. His body remained at his normal body temperature, which surprised him even at the insanity of the coldness. The sky was cloudless, the animals of the arctic had possibly migrated, which mean't an all out battle could take place. "Alrighty... come on out Gigimon." Christian whispered as his golden and black Digivice fluttered with a light red color. The light sent out a stream of blue data codes, plainly 0's and 1's, which formed the Digimon known as Gigimon.

"Can't wait to battle!" Gigimon yelled as he pounced around in the snow, finding frozen bugs. His nibble palms left tracks in the snow, and his eyes focused on the snow that were currently falling.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:23 am
The Gamblator

Cuevas_506

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:19 am
Sho stepped forwards, facing his opponent,
"OK let's go Terriermon."
The bunny digimon jumped off his shoulder.
"Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:27 am
He felt flacks hit the back of his neck, and the icy feel of his Digivice against his palm added to the excitement. His hand gripped it tightly, and shown it at Gigimon. "Gigimon Digivolve to, ChaosGallantmon!" Christian commanded as his Digivice let out a black stream of codes having grey 0's and 1's traced inside of them. His Digivice then spat a torrent of the codes out shifting Gigimon from his In-Training form to his first Mega form. The new Digimon came out with a dark body armed with a shield and lance.

"Time to win again?" ChaosGallantmon questioned with a yell as he sprinted towards the middle, and halting. He waited for the Terriermon to make a move or Digivolve, and felt the icy touch of the snow's fingers. His armor became moist, and frosty. "This will make things interesting." He thought as the snow kicked up with a furious mood.

User ImageUser Image  

Cuevas_506

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:34 am
(OC: I can do stuff I've not done yet in the RP right)
"You won't win against us!!"
Sho reached down toward terriermon.
"Biomerge to megagargomon!!!"
The giant mecha-bunny rose up into the air, towering over everything else.
A disjointed voice came out of the robot.
"I think we all know who's going to win so why don't you make this easier for both of us and just die."
As magagargomon said this he put his hands out and burnt the ice around him making it very slippy for regular feet.

(note:The voice is a mechanised version of Sho's voice. basically it's GLaDOS but a man so put the words from GLaDOS's mouth to understand how it sounds better)  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:45 am
((OOC: But remember I'm still tougher, then you... Been here longer... A lot longer.))
Christian chuckled at the thought of a Bio-merge, and laughed. "You think someone of your status can beat me?" He questioned as he yelled towards ChaosGallantmon. "You know what to do!" His hand stuck out, and he cracked it getting ready for the beating about to take place. His ChaosGallantmon hadn't lost a fight, and he wasn't going to start.

ChaosGallantmon jumped into the air about forty feet, and came back down scrunched up riding his shield like a board. He used his lance "Balmung" to push off going at an insane speed, and slid towards MegaGargomon. "Balmung" ready to strike, and his shield "Gorgon" charged for a blast of darkness. The snow covered the bottom of his shield, and it allowed a sneaky attack.

User ImageUser Image  

Cuevas_506

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:51 am
((OOC: yep I know that but my character is a bit cocksure and why battle me anyway I'm just a noob))
Megagargomon looked up at the incoming chaosgallantmon.
"Crap."
megagargomon thought quickly and expelled fire in every direction melting the ice and hopefully stopping the chaosgallantmon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:57 am
((OOC: Just like to see how people are progressing... Gonna fight Kazu next...))

His shield slipped further as more ice melted, and the speed rose to an amazing height. One ash of fire caught his lance arm making it smolder a bit. "Damn!" He he yelled to himself as used his lance to project himself face to face with MegaGargomon, and he aimed his shield at the metal rabbit's stomach. "Chaos Shot!" He roared as a dark charge of light expelled from "Gorgon", which let out a huge scream of wind and energy. The blast shot at the metallic rabbit hopefully striking him.

"Being cocky always comes to n** you in the a**." He thought as he saw ChaosGallantmon fly in the air, and as the snowy drifted it struck as hard as a blizzard. His sight had become totally blinded to maybe a few feet, so he tenses up. "ChaosGallantmon officially has the upper-hand now." He thought again as he saw a dark pulse of energy travel so short a distance.

User ImageUser Image  

Cuevas_506

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:03 am
((I still plan on giving you a fight though))
"Arrgghhh!!!!!!!"
Megagargomon started smouldering from the chaos shot.
"Cocky, says the guy who is so confident that his face is already smiling in victory."
Suddenly Megagargomon started laughing, and fell down into the water beneath him.
"Mega barrage"
Missiles began barraging the reamaining ice, causing it to crack.

((note: I melted the ice beneath me through to the water underneath when i tried to burn you))  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:16 am
((OCC: Water? He's a knight man he can't swim... surprised Till now!))

Christian's vision returned, and what he saw made his jaw drop. The MegaGargomon used Mega Barrage, doing so the few missiles that didn't explode into the ice making the ground beneath ChaosGallantmon shatter struck his Digimon in various places. The worst in the face breaking the side of his helmet. Now, his temper grew, rage leaking out of his Digivice and the enjoyment of the soon to come beating was going to take place. The codes coming out of his Digivice were white empty, meaning he was about to unleash hell. The white codes shot towards ChaosGallantmon raising the dark knight into the air as the ice collapsed, and the blank stream of codes engulfed him. It squeezed the knight tightly making him roar with displeasure. He then dropped turned white, and dark looking.

"Time to win." ChaosGallantmon Core Mode roared in a metallic voice, that sounded much like death. His lance longer, his shield grew in width. His mask had become tainted, and his expression behind the mask was fierce with hate. "Chaos Shot!" The knight Digimon echoed as he shot a huge pulse of dark energy into the water. The pulse aimed directly at MegaGargomon's face, and his own lance bucked as he waited to use Chaos Slash.

User ImageUser Image  

Cuevas_506

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:09 pm
((Damn you went mega+ , ahh well suicide move activate))
Muffled in the water you could hear a vast number of obsene words streaming from megagargomons mouth.
Suddenly the thrusters on hiss back glowed and he rushed out of the water barely avoiding the chaos shot.
MEGAAA TWISTAAAA!!!!!!!!!"
The giant robot stopped in front of the chaosgallantmon CM and held out a giant hand to catch the lance and throw the knight down into the water.

((note: the chaos still hurts me but since I'm a giant robot I can stand it for a bit))  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:18 pm
wink ((OOC: Bout' to end this...))
His lance was stopped, and his body froze. Only for a second though, because within the second he was tossed into the water. His body smashing into the water, and his face being covered by his now waterproof mask. He charged his shield ready for the master plan. "Chaos Shot!" He roared as a huge wave of black energy shot from the water, and struck the MegaGargomon in the face. Readily he leaped into the air, and stuck his lance in MegaGargomon's ribs. "Chaos Disaster!" He echoed for the last time, before letting out a large combo. His lance moved at practically an invisible pace, and slashed the robot's body.

Christian scoffed as his Digimon went all out, and the mere enjoyment of him getting serious was humors. His fist clenched the Digivice, which gleamed heavily. "Another win." He sighed softly.

User ImageUser Image  

Cuevas_506

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:23 pm
((OCC is that an auto-hit, One last move))
As the chaos shot struck megagargomon in the face he quickly accesed all of the weapons on his body and fired with everything that he had until he ran out of ammo.
Missiles flew all across the ice, explosions rocked the plain, bullets tore up the earth and the two warring digimon became engulfed in a giant ball of flame, ewplosions and bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((if I'm going down then I'm gonna try and take you with me)  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:36 pm
((OOC: Yep, and we'll see.))
The feeling of heat seek on his body warned him, but he felt the fire encase his body. He looked back, and saw a stray missile go towards Christian. He, then degenerated to BlackWarGrowlmon. His gun like arms extended, which shot a row of bullets and black energy. "Atomic Blaster!" He roared as several ammunitions flew towards the stray missile. It explode making Christian duck, but the flame behind BlackWarGrowlmon explode making him degenerate into Christian's Digivice.

"Damn." He yelled as he saw his Digimon revert into his Digivice. His mind stumbled as he saw MegaGargomon. "He's probably done too."

User Image  

Cuevas_506

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:43 pm
((aren't auto hits kind of god-moddy))
Megagargomon fell into the ice with a loud crack and split apart into Sho and an unconscious terriermon.
"*pant*"That's the best fight that I've had in ages, well done."
Sho picked up the terriermon and started to walk away into the distance.

((My first real battle xd : and it was awesome, thanks Christian))  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games