Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What happens when we die?" This timeless question has been asked by almost every mortal being that walks the earth. But the only answer other mortals can honestly provide is, "We don't know." Countless religions have been created by men to soothe or excite the fears of mortals, to try and give an answer to those who question the dark shadows after death.

But what really awaits us in the afterlife? All the religions in the world are nothing but wishful thinking when it comes down to it. What truly waits for all mortal souls is almost too cruel to be borne... But bear it you must, the same as all mortals. The tale we have to tell in this place dubbed Hell... That is what we are here to discover.

The story of three brave women and one brave man, and their refusal to accept their fate.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:30 pm
Welcome To Hell.

Hell, Underworld, Nirvana, Heaven, Ascension, Celestial Kingdom... These are the names given to either inspire hope or fear of the afterlife. But all this place after death really is, is an undiscriminating prison. A place for our eternal souls to quiver in fear at the hands of more powerful beings that feast on our dread and hopelessness (often dubbed 'demons'). There is no justice here. Evil and good suffer right alongside each other. Sinners and saints both scream in agony, day after day.

Each new visitor is given their own 'cell', a place of torment all their own, for their first few days. This is an orientation, of sorts. They are given their own demon to personally torment them with their worst memories and fears. Your demon can read your mind, and knows every little thing that you are afraid and ashamed of. They will torture you. After your first week of straight torment, you are shuttled to a bigger prison to suffer in a group. This is where you meet and mingle with your fellow tortured souls.

What few know, and what you may find out if you are lucky, is that these demons are not as powerful as humans believe them to be. They feed on fear. If there is no fear, they have no power over you. The King of Hell spends all his time and effort trying to keep fear alive, and he and his Queen take active part in the torture of human souls.

But if you can find the strength, the courage, to overcome your own shame and fear, you may escape this place of torment and find what you really wanted all along. You might escape this horrible prison and the terrible people who rule it... And find peace.

The five people central to the story all died in a recent and horrific train accident, therefore why their cells are so close together and why they get talking in the first place.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:48 pm
The Zealots.

The Muslim [
XxXxFortexXxX]- The Muslim believes that the Qur'an is the direct word of Allah (God); the final testament of his will, and is to be obeyed if one hopes to ascend to heaven.

Symbol: User Image

The Pagan [
Feral Fallen]- The Pagan believes that God and the Goddess are all around them, complete in everything, including all living beings and the Earth. They believe that after death, their immortal soul is reincarnated, whether it be into a plant, an animal, or even a new human form. The soul rests between their lives in the Otherworld (or Summerland), a place protected by the Goddess.

The (LaVeyan) Satanist [
xFleur du Malx]- The Satanist believes in earthly pleasure and pleasuring oneself above all else in life. They are rebellious toward Conservative teachings and follow The Satanic Bible, written by Anton LaVey. The LaVeyan Satanist does not believe in God or the Devil, per se, but rather believes that they are their own deity, and 'Satan' lives inside of them as a reserve of spiritual power. They do not believe in sacrifice of any kind to any deity, since there is none but themselves.

The Agnostic [
xYuki-samax]- The Agnostic doesn't know what to believe. They do not know for certain if there is an afterlife or a deity of any kind. They live in uncertainty and mild fear of death and the afterlife.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:55 pm
Rules.

Disclaimer- The purpose of this roleplay is NOT to start a religious argument. The sole purpose of this roleplay is to have fun and keep the mood light and creative. If you are incapable of doing this, DO NOT join.

1. BE RESPECTFUL. The goal of your character should not be an attack on another religion, the goal is to escape from the prison. Act accordingly. Form alliances, or act alone if you wish, but treat others with respect where their beliefs are concerned.

2. BE RESPE... Oh, already mentioned that? Well, moving on then... Responses have to be at least a paragraph long. 3-5 sentences at the least. Not too hard.

3. Post at least once a week. Otherwise, your character will be replaced.

4. Speak coherently. No text talk. An occasional typo is fine, but please... Use spell check.

5. Um... Have fun~!

***Added Note: The cell arrangements are as follows, just to avoid any confusion, from left to right-Reelo, Dalila, Marianna, Melanie***

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Only a week after her death, Marianna was wishing that there was some way a dead person could commit suicide. Which was rather odd, because she hadn't been suicidal at all in life... But death was so depressing, she wished there was a way out.

It had happened so fast, the end of her Earthly existence... no time to really prepare. Certainly no time to say goodbye to anyone or anything. Just a horrible train accident. She died, as did god-only-knew how many others, thanks to a switch-track mistake. How stupid was that?

The last thing she remembered seeing was the oncoming train, hearing the frantic screaming of other passengers and the deafening drones of both train whistles... and then darkness. When she'd awakened, she was in a small stone cell. It was dark and damp. She was dressed in a loose black shroud, chained to the wall. Her first thought was, 'Boy, won't all those religious people be pissed when they figure out that this is death...'

Marianna was deathly afraid of the dark, so automatically she was terrified. Someone had appeared from the other side of her cell, from the shadows, terrifying her further. He introduced himself as Luci, her demon, and had begun tormenting her constantly; thus driving her to look frantically for a way out.

There was no way out, although she was slowly becoming aware of her surroundings outside her dismal little death-prison. There were similar cells on either side of her, just beyond the bars. Two females, one on each side. She could see through their cells just barely enough to see the cells beyond them. On the right side was a man, and the left side was a woman. Five cells, with Marianna's squashed in between the other four. There was a small comfort, however slight, in knowing that she wasn't the only one here.

On the seventh day, when her demon was finally resting and giving her a break from the horrible norm, she dared to speak to one of her fellow prisoners. "Psst... Miss? Are you okay...?"

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"About as bene as I can be in a place like this, amore. How about you?"

Xombie yawned and stretched herself out a bit. For the first time since her death, someone aside from Ba'al (her demon) was actually taking the time to speak to her. It was a pleasant surprise. Talking to Ba'al was nice and all, but she had missed actually having other humans to talk to.

In the week following her death, Xombie had undergone tortures similar to that of that of the other prisoners from what Ba'al had told her. The first day had frightened her, but after that she quickly adapted to her new routine. Every time Ba'al stepped up his game, she met him head on and usually won. "Do unto others as they would do unto you" became Xombie's favorite saying. She tortured the demon and much as he tortured her.

On the sixth day, both demon and human gave up the battle. They were both too tired to continue. Both of them would come to claim that it had been the other who had admitted defeat, even though the fight ended in a tie. After the contest between human and demon ended, they were reduced to just talking to one another.

"Are the others still functioning as well?"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:49 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna laughed weakly at the question and shrugged, her chains clinking. "Not so good... Kind of keep wishing I could kill myself, but then I remember I'm already dead... Not sure how the others are doing. You're the first one I've talked to." Marianna glanced over at the girl in the cell on her other side anxiously. She was turned partly away, but Marianna could see she had white hair. "Hey... Um... Are you okay over there?"

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 am
User Image
:: Haruka Nagashima ::

"...Deliver us from evil: for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever..." Seventeen year old, Haruka Nagashima crumpled at the foot of Furfur, her demon, as she gathered energy to recite the Lord's prayer. Her eyes closed, tears falling from the tortures, praying was the one thing keeping her sane through the days as well as a way to be granted forgiveness from the angel-like demon and her impending nightmares.

She would not question why she had been faced with death. Her teachings said it was God's will. She knew how as well; The train crash... Haruka had been on her way to visit family before starting medical school--her dream in her sight--before the train derailed. There were others who have died as well in the same crash: women, children, friends, lovers... One can only assume the horrors the fallen may face.

Haruka's chains crashed noiselessly around her once she opened her eyes and ears beyond the screams and the cries to hear two women speaking with one another. The child prodigy remained her quiet and reserved self while discreetly listening in. Anything other than the blood curdling screams of the others in their cells and her own droning voice was a blessing in disguise. The cells where down a bit, the closet being--if she strained her eyes to look inside--was a green haired woman who had a bored air about her. ...They must have died in the crash as well... Haruka thought over the begging of a child in the cell next to her.

Pichipai-hime

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Don't let this place best you, amore. These demons are mezze calzette...Pushovers, I mean."

Xombie sighed and leaned back against the wall behind her. Pushovers for her, maybe. To some people, a demon was like an unstoppable force. Impossible to overcome or avoid. Unfortunately for Ba'al, she was an immovable object. This place would not break her.

She tilted her head slightly, staring at what she knew to be another cell. Xombie considered it for a few moments before speaking. This was as good a time as any to try to make friends.

"Have they muted you or are you capable of speaking?"

She wouldn't put it past one of the demons to gag their victim or cut out their tongue. Hopefully though, the person could still speak.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila groaned at Malpas again, giving him a look of utter annoyance as the bird-man stepped closer to her. "Can we please get a cup of coffee before we do this again? It's boring to do this without coffee." She told him in her discontent.

After a few minutes of her gritting her teeth to keep from screaming, she watched Malpas walk out of her cell. She heard a few other voices and spoke to them. "Hey, anyone else tired of no coffee?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

:: Haruka Nagashima ::

The Japanese girl cracked a smile--the older women's comments amused her, reminding her of the college friends her death created a riff from. Tsugumi...oto-san... The girl would think again before jumping slightly at the sound of a voice directed more towards her cell. Getting her bearings, Haruka replied in what was supposed to be the voice of a young woman where instead, broken. "I can speak. God knows it hurts to talk." Even in life Haruka could almost be called a mute because often, it was either her violin or her piano talking for her.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:03 am
User Image
Reelo.[/col
or]

Listening to the others talk brought him hope where there was none elsewhere, even if the things they had to say weren't meant as encouragement, or for him at all. Reelo sat awkwardly against the far wall of his cell, his eyes falling on the door in fear. Every time it opened he sank just a bit more into depression. Nothing good ever came in through that door. Reelo was not a humble person in life, but he hadn't exactly been an a** either, and above all else he had done a good job of following the "rules" per say- the fact that he was in what could not have been anything other than hell sort of confused him. Thankfully- He wasn't given much time to think between beatings and torture, his soul seemed to bruise, bleed and break exactly like his body did in life. "Fantasic." He muttered, looking around once more in the extremely impossible and unlikely event that there was something he could do to escape this place. When he expectantly found nothing, the male swallowed the remaining moisture in his mouth and ground his teeth- that infernal creature was back again. "alhamdo le allah....you b*****d.."

((I know i shouldn't post out of character but i don't do this ever so....just send me a msg or something if i posted wrong or broke a rule or something. Rp=awesome, Gaia Rp=new to me.))  

XxXxFortexXxX

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna began to feel less depressed the more people talked. People talking meant that she wasn't as alone as she'd come to feel. She glanced back and forth between the prisoners she could see, realizing that the wall ended after the man and the woman beyond the cells immediately to her sides. There were only five cells in this particular area, so it wasn't very spacious at all. She stored that fact away for whatever use it might have later, besides making her claustrophobic.

Marianna looked to her right and smiled slightly at the woman who had mentioned coffee. Her already pale face grew even whiter when she focused on the cell just beside that woman's; the man was being tormented by his demon. Quickly, before she could feel sick, she turned her attention back to the white-haired girl. "God, I know I miss coffee... And light... And... Just pretty much being alive."

She turned to the girl who had been praying earlier, on the other side of the girl she'd first spoken to. "There is something I don't understand, though... Miss, I... I heard you reciting the Lord's Prayer, correct? I take that to mean you're a Christian?" Marianna bit her lip. It was an arbitrary question at this point, but she figured that she might as well pose it for these other four prisoners to mull over with her. Perhaps if they all thought on it, they could come up with an answer. "So then... Which religion was right? I mean... I didn't have a religion at all... Kind of just sat on the fence my whole life, that would explain why I'm here from almost any religious aspect... But if this is the Hell of the Bible, what's a Christian doing here?"

(You're doing fine, Forte. Great, actually. ^_^)

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff