Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of Light (under construction) (OPEN FOR POSTING)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:47 am
User Image

Before you is a large marble structure, more akin to a Cathedral or Greek Temple. The stone structure inlaid with gold around the edges of the roof. By the open door is a large black metal bowl where a pyre burns for offerings. Inside however is lined with statures of angels leading up to the throne, paintings of fields and various military victories hang on the walls. A carpet leads up to a throne where the deity sits... There are chairs and cushions around, white with gold thread lining. But a slab remains in a corner beside her. "Enter all and may ye repent for your sins."

This was the Temple of Light.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:48 am
Rules:
- All Kats are welcome. Even the Ebil ones, but be warned, she might have to deal with you and if worse case scenario, convert you. Again... Be warned.
- The Goddess is a just person, stay on her good side and she will be pleased. Do something wrong, and well, that's another story. Start a fight and you will be ejected. The temple is not an arena.
- All conversions shall be asked with owner's permission.
- Strike a conversation and be nice. The goddess welcomes all.  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:13 am
Mate/Angelic:

N/A

Children:

N/A  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:02 pm
Ranks and Positions:

Knights:

These are her army, defenders, and peacekeepers.Though she is capable of fighting on her own. That doesn't mean she can't be around the mortal realm all the time. They are her arm out there in the lands, enforcing the law and keeping the peace. They are to protect and serve the public in times of need.

Clerics:

These are her temple's attendants. They bless and absolve sins of the people. They guide the people to towards the light. They are her voice and she wishes to bring her message of justice and order throughout the land. So that the land may prosper and reign in peace.

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:03 pm
About the Goddess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The goddess Valeria is a kind and motherly soul. She is just and very well punish those who hurt her people. Patient as she is, she is also proud and ambitious, wanting peace and order to rule the isles. She may order punishments, but she frowns upon doing so, she sees it as an undesirable need. Generally, she is kind, open and motherly to all. When angered, she is vindictive and wrathful.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 am
OPEN FOR POSTING  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image

Hope walked into the marbled temple. She had sinned and had been felt empty from that sin ever since. With and small rap around her chest with two small eggs form the fling she had just had; she walks in to the temple. Hope was in need of a goddess full of goodness and joy because her hope and joy where very small. On top of everything else her egg were very late in hatching. Over all she just need someones help and love. "Maybe i will find that her." she said in no more then a whisper.

darknightcavalier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:14 pm
The goddess had been wandering the temple this morning as part of her "exercise." Quietly listening in to prayers as she watched over others. She could sense someone visiting and would head to her spot. "Greetings Child."  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:03 am
Hope jumped up to most wonderful sound she had ever heard. It was a Voice but not really a voice more like a sing song melody. It had to be the goddess. she though to herself. Hope looked around trying to see if she could spot the wonderful goddess but saw nothing. "W..Where are you? Are you the Goddess to which i send my prayers and hopes to." Hope said in almost a cry. Her eggs still hadnt hatched and she was sure they wouldnt make it now. She was all alone. Not even the Fae she had mated with staid by her side. She understood why it was hard to lose eggs but Hope still had hope that they would hatch.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:06 am
The woman steps out into the open. Bathed and seemingly glowing with light as she looks over to her. "Is something the matter child?" she asks her.  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:27 pm
Hope stairs in wonder at the beautiful goddess. She was a wonder beyond words. Then she hangs her head in sadness. "Dear sweet Goddess, there is a great sadness in my heart." Bring a bag forward Hope lays it in front of her. Inside was her two unborn eggs. Hope knew now that they would never hatch but she still hoped.

Starting to cry she tried to tell the goddess " I have had a fling with a fae and in our love came these wonderful eggs. He has left me and though I was hurt in knew i would a great mother to these two wonderful faedren. But my heart is heave and broken even more for they haven't hatched." Chocking on her sorrow Hope tried to control her emotions.

Taking a deep breath she carefully brought both beautiful eggs form the bag she cared them in. Laying them before the goddess she waited for a response of any kind. Hope hoped.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:32 am
ooc: Jeezus I haven't been here in ages...

She sighs and shakes her head a little bit. Commitment was an iffy thing among some fae, but that is not for her to judge motives. Approaching and trying to sense if anything was wrong with the eggsd themselves.  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items