Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Darkwing VS Christian (Cancelled)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:01 pm
Thread Deleted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:09 pm
The sun bared heavily against his exposed face, and the sheer heat was a minor annoyance. His eyes patted away pollen with his eye-lashes, and his legs kicked heavily as he walked forward. His Digivice was strapped against the thigh of his jeans, which were black. His black hair stood still in the practically windless day, and his brown eyes spotted another combatant. "Guilmon." He whispered as the red dinosaur came out, with a powerful leap.

He looked around signifying for danger, but none of the sort. He looked out further seeing the outline of a boy. He stood up tall, and saw a Lucemon Chaos Mode. Low leveled probably, much like the recent MegaGargomon, Gigimon had to face. "State your business." Guilmon commanded as he became tense.

User ImageUser Image  

Cuevas_506

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:14 pm
Jai heared the call in the distance.
"I don't need to state my buisness. Lets see how much power you hold."
Lucemon and Jai walked forwards towards the figure. He came into closer view, enough to see his main facial features. Lucemon took a good look at the Tamers Guilmon.
"Looks like he could do some damage, might screw up my hair."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:22 pm
"Ah, a Demon Lord. I've killed more Digimon, then you'll ever see in a life-time." Christian replied as he raised his golden and black Digivice in the air. It let out a stream of codes, which contained an infinite number 0's and 1's. The stream broke off into pairs, and circled the dinosaur Digimon. Now the stream of codes became a torrent circling the dinosaur till he was invisible. "Guilmon, Digivolve to GeoGreymon." Christian whispered as a larger dinosaur came out, and roared.

"This form will be more, then a match for the likes of you." GeoGreymon roars as he prepares for an attack from Lucemon. "Ladies get the first move." He mocks looking at the female Digimon, who is clearly out of her league. The dinosaur has met many on his journeys, and much stronger, then ChaosGallantmon Core. The battle will be hard, and almost unreal.

User ImageUser Image  

Cuevas_506

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:36 pm
((OOC. Lol, I love gender miss understandings))
"Grr, I'M NOT A GIRL!"
Lucemon threw his hands facing GeoGreymon, and fired a collosal beam of black energy. The beam split into smaller beams, which entered from all angles.
"Beat that!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:44 pm
"Mega Roar!" GeoGreymon echoes as he lets out a roar that shakes the mere Earth, his throat expels a tyrannic sound, which could disrupt sound barrier. The multiple beams of dark energy were merely halted as the roar disrupts them, yet one beam was still traveling as GeoGreymon ended his song like roar. The energy beam struck him in the arm, which made him wince. "Please a child's attack." GeoGreymon mocked as he looked over at Lucemon.

"GeoGreymon, again we fight a low-ranking tamer." Christian mocks Jai, as he leans over sitting on the ground leisurely. His legs cross, and the thought of enjoying the battle was all he could place in his mind. An easy battle at most, which sort of disappoints him.

User ImageUser Image  

Cuevas_506

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:52 pm
"How dare you call me weak! Lucemon, Digivolve to, LUCEMON SHADOW LORD MODE!"
Lucemon absorbed black data from everything around him, and he erupted into a huge creature holding an orb, that orb, was him, the beast behind him was mearly a physical shadow. The gargantuant beasts lifted one huge hand, and brought it down on top of GeoGreymon. Like a cricket bat to an ant.
"Who's the weak one now?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:00 pm
Christian laughed bluntly in his face, as his Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode slapped his hand down on GeoGreymon. "Thats not going to work." Christian yelled towards him as he continued to laugh, which began to hurt his side. GeoGreymon was from weak, and this Lucemon "Shadow Lord Mode" was a fluke. He looked over at GeoGreymon.

"Mega Horn!" He roared as he used his armored head, and raised the meaty hand to Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode's. "Your right you can't be a girl, too ugly." He mocked as he sent the massive hand flying, and raised his mouth towards the Digimon's face. "Mega Burst!" He yelled as his body became ignited in flames, then seized into his mouth. "Wanna play?" He questioned with a serious look, which probably scared the opponent.

User ImageUser Image  

Cuevas_506

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm
The flames simply did nothing and Lucemon bit down towards Geogreymon.
"Enough with these petty insults, Lucemon, ignore the flames. CRUSH HIM!"
Lucemon lifted the orb up and brought it down in geogreymon, smashing it into the ground. Only half the orb was visible above the ground.
"This should teach him not to mess with us."

((OOC: I gotta go, see you when out time zones collide!))  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:18 pm
((OOC: Alright see ya tomorrow.))
GeoGreymon sighed as the orb came crashing down on him, but instead he rolls out of the way. Instinctively he used Mega Volcano, which spouted lava from his mouth. The difference was that Mega Burst heightened the strength of any attack, which splashed on the demon lord. He stopped spitting out the lava, and spoke loudly. "You cannot defeat someone at my level!" He yelled.

User Image  

Cuevas_506

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:16 am
((That orb was is freakin' huge! GeoGreymon would have been squished!)
Lucemon laughed as the lava just ran over him, doing nothing, except leaving a line of solid rock on hist side.
"You underestimate my power, I control all the seven sins!"
Several spectacular lights beamed from Lucemon's back, they all met in the centre and shot into the sky. The beam launched down on top of GeoGreymon. The beam was 10 times bigger then Lucemon himself.
"Ha! Face this!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games