Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
The 3rd WWF:G Annual WM Dance Contest ((Everyone Welcome!))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Extremist-Saint-Joey

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:32 am
The crowd are just getting into the action. After a particularly good match, they had just settled back into their seats in time to hear the announcer...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your hands together for the 3rd Annual WWF:G Dance Contest!"

The arena blacked out as the titantron started to flash.

WWFG: ANNUAL WRESTLEMANIA DANCE CONTEST

The title transitioned onto the screen, sliding across, before the screen returned to black and-

OWW!

User Image

The silence was broken by Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal," as highlights were shown from the first show's winner, Saint Joey, dancing his winning routine. It showed him twirling and moonwalking, and ended with him throwing his hat towards the audience, turning to slow motion and fading to black as the sprinkles falling from it glittered...

User Image

At which point the music immediately cut to a close up of Chrono's face, dressed as the one and only Rick Astley! It showed his dance routine from the second Dance Contest, intercut with Brantley Summer's Katy Perry routine.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The clip finally ended on the last performance of the 2nd Annual Contest, with Joshua Danielson, Justin Amaze, Jed, Marxx and Matt Shanahan, closing their performance as 'N Sync with the chorus of "Bye Bye Bye." On a last shot of the group, the camera fades to black, and our attention turns back to the arena.

Returning to the ring, a single person can be seen stood in the centre, with his head down. Pyro errupted from the ropes behind him, and his head suddenly shot up, and he mouthed the words which blared over him.

"EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was the return of Saint Joey! He stood in the ring centre, between two beautiful assistants (his trainees, Clara Neon and Alessandra Da Vannezia), shuffling like a madman along with them.

When he finally finished shuffling, the lights came back to normal, and Joey flattened his hair back down. He then leaned over the ropes to grab a microphone. He was still catching his breath as he began to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Tramps and Harlots, welcome to the 3rd Annual WWF:G Wrestlemania Dance Contest! The rules are simple... Get out here, bust some moves, and the crowd decides the winner! Now everyone, anyone, in the back... COME ON DOWN!"

((Everybody is welcome to enter! Come and have a laugh smile ))

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:11 pm
"And the first Participant is.......

The Dragons Haze, Draze!!!!!"

And Draze comes in with the Badass move known simply as the Flare

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Punkology

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:43 pm
Crew members came running out after Draze's performance, and began setting up the stage for a band to come out. A few moments later, musicians walked out onto the stage and took their place, followed by a few members with microphones. It looked about like a Frank Sinatra show.

The lights around the arena shut down. Moments later, a single spotlight hit the stage, revealing a man wearing a tuxedo and a fedora, looking down to cover his face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After standing in the spotlight for a few moments, a man walked in from the side and tried to push the fedora wearing man aside!

"It's my time to shi- AHHHH!"

The man side-stepped the intruder, and punched him in the back of head as he passed, followed by the sound of the man falling off the stage! The man adjusted his fedora, and pulled a microphone out of his pocket.

"... Who you trying to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know I'm... Loco?"

As the band began to play "Insane In The Membrane" by Cypress Hill, the fedora wearing man threw his hat off to the fans as the lights came on, revealing himself as Matt Shanahan! He began to a step-and-snap move, much like Frank Sinatra would do. He lifted the microphone and began to sing, with a smooth, bass voice.

To the one on the flamboyant temper,
Just toss that ham, in the fryin' pan,
Like Spam.
Feel done when I come in,
Slam! Damn!
I feel like the son of Sam...
Don't make me wreck s**t, hectic,
Next to the chair got me goin' like General Electric!

Matt began to slowly walk across the stage, doing the cha-cha along the way!

The lights are blinking,
I'm thinking....
It's all over when I go out drinking!
Oh, makin' my mind slow,
That's why I don't ******** wit da big Four-o!
Bro', I got ta maintain...
'Cause a ***** like me is goin' insane!

Shanahan stopped at the edge of the stage, and began to do the Moonwalk to the otherside of the stage as he sang the chorus, followed by his back-up singers!

Insane in the membrane!
(Insane in the brain!)
Insane in the membrane!
(Insane in the brain!)

Insane in the membrane!
(Crazy insane! Got no brain!)
Insane in the membrane...
Insane in the brain!

As the trumpet solo began, a blonde woman wearing a black dress walked out on stage, and began to do the tango with Matt! As they danced, they slowly got closer to the edge... And as the solo came to an end, Shanahan leaned the woman over the side of the stage, gave her a quick kiss... And then dropped her! She let out a loud yelp as a few crew members caught her, not letting Matt hurt someone else after his entrance!

He slowly began to strut across the stage, singing the next verse of the song.

Do my s**t undercover...
Now it's time for the blubba,
Blabba,
To watch that belly get fatter!
Fat boy on a diet,
Don't try it!
I'll jack your a** like a looter in a riot!
My s**t's fat like a sumo, slammin' that a**,
Leavin' your face in the grass!
You know,
I don't take a dulo lightly...
Punks just jealous 'cause they can't outwrite me!

Shanahan stopped in the middle of the stage and went back to doing his step-and-snap number, right in step with his band.

Or kick that style: wicked, wild!
Happy face *****, never seen me smile!
Rip that mainframe...
I'll explain...
A ***** like me is goin' INSAAAAAAAANE!

Matt began to jump up and down, as the crowd began to sing the chorus line with him!

Insane in the membrane!
(Insane in the brain!)
Insane in the membrane!
(Insane in the brain!)

Insane in the membrane!
(Crazy insane! Got no brain!)
Insane in the membrane...
Insaaaaaane in the...
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!

As Matt held out the last note, a pillar rose from the stage with him standing on it! As it went 10 feet in the air, Shanahan turned around and jumped off, doing a backflip! He landed in front of the pillar, as the band released the last note, and confetti shot up in the air!

Matt stood up, letting the pillar go back down before going over with his band and looking out at the cheering audience! The announcer spoke over them.

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, that was Matt Shanahan and The Punkism Band with 'Insane In The Membrane' by Cypress Hill!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the WWF:G debut of the one and only, Hiro!

Hiro stepped out wearing platform shoes, a purple pimp coat, and slacks. He had no shirt on, and the women and young boys are poping for that! Hiro suddenly rips of his jacket, as "Down" by Jay Sean hits the PA. Hiro quickly begins doing the robot while the fans cheer and jeer for it.

Baby are you down, down, down, down, down
Down, down
Even if the sky is fallin' down
Down, down (oh)

Hiro begins to point his fingers up, then down to signal "The Sky is falling down". Then, "Down On Me" by Jeremiah hits the PA.

I love the way you grind with that booty on me
shorty you a dime why you looking lonely
we’ll buy another round and it’s all on me
as long as I’m around put it down on me
just put it down on me
put it down on me

Hiro sticks both arms out strait in front of him and humps the air. This gains heat from the men, but cheers from the women and young boys. Then, "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam hits and Hiro begins to get funky with it.

At home
Drawing pictures
Of mountain tops
With him on top
Lemon yellow sun
Arms raised in a V
Dead lay in pools of maroon below
Daddy didn't give attention
To the fact that mommy didn't care
King Jeremy the wicked
Ruled his world
Jeremy spoke in class today
Jeremy spoke in class today

Hiro pretends to be drawing pictures in the sky, then raises his arms in a V. He sways his arms before screaming "JEREMY SPOKE IN CLASS TODAY!" He then runs around on the stage, and does a split. The young boys cheer so loud! Hiro gets up, walks over to the barrier, and helps a 2 small boys come onto the ramp. The boys look so happy! Hiro has the older, more buff boy stand to the side, and he gets on one knee and hugs the other child. The two of them begin doing a Micheal Jackson Routine, and when its over the little boy is so happy. A crew member walks over and hands Hiro a microphone and a tin can filled with something. Hiro gets on one knee again and speak through the microphone.

"Hey there son! Whats your name? Billy? Wow! Thats pretty cool! So, are you having fun?"

The boy nods, and Hiro laughs. Hiro then looks at the boy. He kisses him on the check, then delivers a crushing punch to the young boy's face. The boy falls, and the crowd, and his parents, are sent into a frenzy. Hiro then drops the can on the boy, and pulls out a match book. He lights a match on the boy, and he bursts into flames. Hiro then turns to the other boy, grabs him, and licks him. He then takes him all the way to the back, not allowing anyone to know his intentions. Hiro comes back, and he looks a little wrecked. He fixes his slacks, then picks up the microphone over by the dead, burnt Billy.

"This whole little dance contest is exactly why Im here. I was signed so that prestige would come back to this company! No more retarded little gimmicks and shows like this, not on my watch! So Women, Men, and especially you children, get ready, because WWF:G is Hiro!"

Hiro drops the microphone on the burnt child, and then spits on him. Hiro then turns around, being boo'd, and exits.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items