I wonder how this RP will be in this guild...
Please be nice, have fun, and don't cause trouble.

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Height[/b]:
[b]Occupation[/b]: (Bounty Hunter, Outlaw, Merchant, etc.)
[b]Bio[/b]:

--------------------------------------------------

Username: Aria Etara
Name: Diane "The Gambling Vixen" Wright
Height: 5'7"
Bio: An outgoing young woman who can't help but play a game of poker every moment she gets. She lived with her uncle and learned how to use a gun from there. Left her hometown to see the world. Now, she risks her life to get rich, only to get poor again from gambling too much. Tends to get a bit rude, reckless and selfish at times, but she can be caring when she wants to.
-----
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a tough life in the old town of Black Bull. These days, the sun shoots down right on top of you. Nowhere to hide from it, and nothing to cool you down.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other than going to Gabriel's River, but even that was a task on it's own.

The town does have it's perks though. Out of the majority of towns miles and miles away, Black Bull is the center of it all. People come and go from Black Bull, sometimes selling the most popular of items. Whiskey, guns, or perhaps another quack's medication that could either save or kill. But Black Bull is known best for one thing: Bounties.
When a man or woman is wanted, a bounty is set up right in Black Bull. Some take the deal, some don't. Others die taking chances on earning money this way. Bounty hunters, they call them. Always risking their lives.

An example of this would be-

"Pardon me, sir, but have you seen this man wanderin' 'round town? I'm kinda lookin' for him."

User Image

Diane "The Gambling Vixen" Wright. Light tan skin, dark blonde hair, and a good shot. Can reel in good bounties, but not the greatest gambler in the world. Regardless, she's the kind of drifting bounty hunter who never needed to rely on others, and could take care of herself. But...

"No, haven't seen him around."

"You sure, sir? I've heard rumors he's been stayin' here at the saloon for awhile." She insisted, many heads were now turning over to Diane, glaring. The man she was speaking to only spat into a nearby spittoon and barked at her.

"There ain't no man around here who looks like that. Get lost, girl."

"Well," Diane huffed, turning away, "You don't need to get all rude, alright? I'm leavin'." She walked off, fully aware of the attention that she was getting from the other men. This was a large bounty. 150,000 gala on this guy's head. This would mean months worth of food and drink, and a chance to sleep in a comfy bed at the inn, instead of the ones that prevent one from sleeping at all. "I'm going to get that bounty, and no one's gonna stop me." And when she says it, she means it.