Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Give up already!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:34 pm
WHY CAN'T THIS GUY JUST SHUT THE ******** UP???????
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/995652--preacher-says-he-was-5-months-off-judgment-day-will-occur-in-october
Seriously, if this guy wants to die so badly, why can't he just kill himself and be done with it? Also, he's 89, he could drop dead any minute now, so why try to bring everybody down with him?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:21 pm
this dude's insane so i'm just gonna say what i normally say when someone says something along the lines of the world is going to end: Bull. s**t.  

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Darkfox Soldier

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:23 pm
Just means I get to host another Rapture party  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:36 pm
Ha, I love how he's trying to cover up his a**. That's all I can say.  

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:19 am
thanks for the link

i love this guy, he has entertaind thousands with his crappy rapture theories. maybe we will get another raptor item on gaia biggrin

of course i feel bad for everyone he has conned and i pray they are able to get their lives back on track.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:15 am
This dude is ******** sick and should be in jail for causing mass panic in true believers. He is covering his a**.
Some people believed him what about the Lady that killed her son to spare him the day before the "Rapture" or the California mother that put her daughters to bed and cut their throats with a box cutter and then tried to kill herself luckily the children survived. The guy that spent his life savings on advertising for this loser.  

l Sailor Cancer l

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:55 pm
l Sailor Cancer l
This dude is ******** sick and should be in jail for causing mass panic in true believers. He is covering his a**.
Some people believed him what about the Lady that killed her son to spare him the day before the "Rapture" or the California mother that put her daughters to bed and cut their throats with a box cutter and then tried to kill herself luckily the children survived. The guy that spent his life savings on advertising for this loser.

Not to mention the thousands of people that are now homeless because of him and the woman to senselessly put her pets to sleep. Really why haven't they thrown this guy in jail?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:06 pm
I sympathize with the preacher. He gets a lot of disrespect for doing something that he's passionate about and that he believes is his calling in life. Personally I disagree with him though on a biblical viewpoint; the Bible says only the Father knows when the world will end. Not a preacher. Not the pope. Not even Jesus. Only the Father knows. It's not his fault for all the panic though. This was his interpretation (a very poor one in my opinion) of the Bible, but nearly everyone has access to a Bible or some resource that gives information about the Bible (a.k.a. the internet). Anyone could have read the evidence, looked up his crazy mumbo jumbo math, and seen that his predictions aren't likely to come true. It's not his fault that people killed other people and gave away all their possessions. It's their own fault. :/

(But in all honesty he probably should shut up already.)  

Visual Brian

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:34 pm
Why would he shut up when he's getting so much publicity from people like you?

Jesus, we already have one thread about this guy, do we really need a second?  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 pm
Shanna66
maybe we will get another raptor item on gaia biggrin

Awwwee. We got a rapture item on Gaia? Where have I been?  

Kanu22

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm
Shilberu Erikku
Really why haven't they thrown this guy in jail?
Because freedom of speech and freedom of religion are important values in this country.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games