Hi all.

Just so that you all know, I love video. I have a passion for the stuff, and being able to create something visually stunning with my own bare hands is an amazing feeling. For the past almost three years, I have been doing this with weddings, and while I adore that, I'm in the mood to try something kind of different.

While talking to some friends, I have come up with an idea for a zombie movie. I am wanting to make it a dark comedy based on the seven stages of grief, and I like the idea of making it a musical a lot like Repo, the Genetic Opera.

In this, our protagonist loses everything. That being her job, her boyfriend, her home, everything. Of course, when worst comes to worst, you always have your health, right? Well, in this case, not so much.

In the first act, our protagonist is found very ill on a park bench and brought to a hospital where she goes through the seven stages of grief as she transforms from a miserable human being into a monster. If you are not familiar with the seven stages of grief, they are Shock or Disbelief, Denial, Bargaining, Guilt, Anger, Depression, and Acceptance and Hope.

In the second act, the final stage of grief, that being Acceptance and Hope, will really come into play as our protagonist accepts and even relishes in her new fate. She takes it as an opportunity to enact revenge upon those who have hurt her and made her life miserable, and in a very karmatic fashion. She may be dead, but that doesn't mean she's stupid!

I would love feedback on this idea from you guys. Can you think of ways to make it better? Is this a good idea or not?

Any feedback will be helpful.
IEditYourWorld