Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:16 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before....

-She watched as Sirrah stopped breathing, then screamed in horror as Ryuu began to slowly move towards Yuri, his teeth bearing down on her throat as she screamed and tried to move, to stop him, but remained rooted tot he floor. "Say good-bye to your little water weed." He growled to her and tore her neck as well, Nina screaming as if her soul was being ripped from her body.-

"Nooooo! Por favor! Don't kill her too!" Nina screamed, her cries sounding like an animal that was eduring the worst torture possible as she flailed.

-She slumped to the floor, crying as her body felt empty. Her reasons for living were dead and chained to the wall.-

"Kill me... Por favor.... just... kill me Ryuu..." She begged softly, her will to live vanishing as she spoke and cried.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri hugged Nina gently and felt tears flowing down her own cheeks at Nina's words. Hearing her lover begging their former owner for death was almost more than she could stand to hear. "Please wake up... Onegai, watashi no ai... He can't hurt you... We're not there anymore, my love, and Sirrah and I are fine..." She didn't dare trying to sing Nina out of it. That might end up trapping her deeper in the nightmare.

"...being able to say I love you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:19 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita heard Nina screaming and quickly woke Lulu then rushed to the room, seeing the woman crying and glanced at her, drawing as close as she dared when she gased at a slight skin marking around her neck, leaning closer to try and make it out. She saw a ring around her neck, the skin lighter than the rest of her. As if she had been wearing something around it for a long time. Lokita hissed and drew back, sending the information of her discovery to Lulu through their bond. Nina had worn a collar around her neck, and their aunt probably had as well.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:02 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu rounded on Sirrah with her twin, instantly tckling her and pinning her to the floor, her ears flat on her head and her tail slashing at the air. "So, why didn't you tell us you both had collars? Did you think we wouldn't love you anymore? That we would be angry? Don't you think that we could help you both?" She asked, seeing her aunt's expression.

She held up her right arm to bring her own collar into veiw. "We have been owned too Auntie Rahrah. Do you think I wear this for show? My Owner put this on me and I need him to take it off. I still have my collar. My Owner is still looking for us. Don't be so stupid as to think that just because we're young, we can't help. We know all about being owned Auntie Rahrah. We can help you both." Lulu said before she stood and reached her hand down to help the woman stand.

As Sirrah took her hand, she sighed and said, "You are both so stubborn. You and Nina." then swatted her on the back of the head ten times at top speed, leaving her aunt slightly dazed. "But don't think that you can leave details like this out and we'll be fine with it. We're family. If we didn't need each other, Lokita and I would never have stayed with you and Uncle Kevo. Family helps each other through the good, bad, and horrible."

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah rubbed the back of her head where Lulu had smacked her, looking down at her niece sheepishly for the second time in twenty four hours. "I'm sorry, Lulu... I thought that knowing would only upset you. My only intention was to protect you... I'm sorry that it was misguided." Sirrah looked over at Nina, very worried now.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:33 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

-She didn't move as he approached, didn't look up to his eyes, didn't speak, didn't even try to fight him. She simply tilt her head back to expose her throat, her eyes still closed and tears running down her cheeks. "Por f-favor... Kill me... por favor..." she begged him. not fighting at all.-

"Por f-favor... Kill me... por favor..." She whispered in a defeated voice as she started to slowly wake up, not knowing what she had said or done in her sleep. She opened her eyes to look at Yuri and the look of panic and pain in her eyes. "M-mi amor? Why d you look so scared..?" She asked in a soft voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri forced back her tears as best she could and kissed Nina softly on the cheek. "Y-you were having a nightmare, love... A bad one, it seemed," she explained gently, noticing vaguely in her peripheral vision that the other members of the family had entered the room. She held Nina close to her, letting the girl's head rest against her chest so she wouldn't see her cry. "Gomenasai, watashi no ai..."

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:06 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina simply rested her head against her lover's chest for a moment before it sank in and she gasped. "Y-you.... You heard me? Hermana? Mi amor?" She asked them, her eyes filling with tears of shame.

She saw the shadow of a male in the doorway,and she panicked again. "NO! GET HIM AWAY FROM ME! POR FAVOR! DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screamed as she huddled against Yuri, moving as far from Kevin as humanly possible.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri moved between Kevin and Nina, hiding the male from her lover's view. "Shh... It's okay, my love, it's okay... Kevin isn't going to hurt you... You're safe here, so don't be afraid..." She hummed softly, only aiming to calm her lover. Yuri looked over at Sirrah sadly, stroking Nina's hair as she held her. "Sirrah... We should call Satoshi-sama... Let him know what happened..."

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah jumped slightly when Nina screamed, then looked at her sisters with the same expression Yuri wore. "Yes, that's probably wise... He would want to know." She turned to her sleepy, confused-looking fiance and gently guided him out to the hallway, motioning for Lulu and Loki to follow. "Sorry about that, my love... Nina had a horrible nightmare about Shadow tormenting the three of us... It's still affecting her."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:06 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin stood in thought for a secind before he spoke. "Sirrah, if she has mainly terrible memories, why don't we start giving her some that she will always smile at? Let's get married next week. We need to give her happy memories to start to push out the bad ones." He suggested and looked at her for approval.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:52 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed and smiled as she looked up at Kevin, nodding eagerly. "Agreed. She can help me plan it, too... That should help keep her mind off of unpleasant things." Sirrah hugged Kevin around the waist and grinned up at him mischievously. "Besides, I'm incredibly eager to become Mrs. Rawlings." She giggled and kissed him before sobering and drawing back. "I need to call my father, love... You should go back to sleep. Yuri and I will take care of Nina."

She looked down at her little nieces and smiled. "You too, missies. Scoot along to bed. It's late." Sirrah went into the front room and picked up the phone, sighing softly as she dialed the familiar extension. 'This won't make him happy...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:38 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

After Sirrah's rather brief phone call, Satoshi was at Kevin's house within five minutes. He knew that Nina was most likely just fine, but he wanted to make absolutely certain, for himself. He knocked on the door, deciding that would be more appropriate than just barging in uninvited.

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:59 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu was drifting off hen she smelled a dog and grinned like a small child. She bounced out of her bed and rushed to the door, calling back to the women, "Auntie Rahrah, a puppy! There's a puppy at the door! Did you get us a puppy?!" She asked before opening the door and seeing the huge male standing outside. "Biiiiiig puppy...." She said softly, her tealeyes wide and her ears slowly tilting back.

She could smell a layer of Sirrah's scent on him, and that was the only reason she didn't try to attack. "Auntie Rahrah? Do you know a puppy with long white hair and yellow eyes?" She calle back, her tail twitching out of anxeity.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:22 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah hurried to the door when she heard the knock, groaning inwardly when Lulu got there first. She put a hand on Lulu's shoulder and tugged her back, stepping aside so her father could enter and closing the door behind him. "Yes, Lulu, that's my father. Chichiue, you remember Lulu and Lokita Ariake... They were infants the last time you saw them."

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces