Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Secluded Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Dominic's secluded house out in the forest just out of the town.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:42 am
User Image
Dominic Slater

In only a couple of minutes they reached his house, which was a bit surprising seeing how far he was from the city. He cut the engine and looked back to the girls. "Well, this is my place. I hope you'll enjoy your stay." He gave them his charming smile as he got out to open their doors again.

((Going to bed soon myself... xP ))  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:50 pm
Ivory
User Image

Ivory gave a small smile as she gazed at the house. "it's...interesting..." she mused and held onto Serenity's hand tightly.
Serenity DeSatan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"it's deffinatly something..." Serenity grinned and then they both stepped out of the car. "nice driving by the way." she added with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
Dominic Slater

Dominic simply nodded and gave a weak smile before he started down the little path to his front door. "Thank you. I don't tend to get company ever so I don't really care how it looks, for the most part. It suits me just fine, anyways." The driving comment caught him off guard and he turned to Serenity with a quizzical look. "My driving...? Thank you, I guess..." He didn't understand what she meant by that, since he always drove like that.

"Oh, well, let's hurry and get inside." Dominic quickly unlocked and opened the door, but his hand remained on the doorknob and he hesitated to move for a moment. It was almost as if he were frozen in that position. But it wasn't long before it seemed to dissolve and he swiftly moved into the house. He looked back at the girls with a sheepish grin. "Sorry, I had a momentary lapse of attention."

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 pm
Ivory
User Image

"ya speed like crazy... but what evs we probably would too." Ivory chuckled and hid a giggle at his spacing out. she stepped inside quickly; keeping a red eyed gaze on him the entire time.
Serenity DeSatan

Serenity gavea small chuckle and shook her head. "it's alright..." she shrugged "happens to me sometimes too." she grinned and stepped into the house.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
Dominic Slater

It clicked in his head instantly what they meant and it made him chuckle. "Oh, but I do not drive crazy... My speed is a bit higher than most I admit but I am always in control." He nodded as he explained to the girls, although he wasn't sure if they would understand his strange explanation.

Dominic waved for them to follow as he made his way to the back of the house. "I'm going to show you your rooms. I hope you don't mind that they are so close to each other." As he said this a smile began to form. He knew a little something between the two. He came to two dark cherry wood doors with hypnotic swirls engraved into them. "Choose whichever one."

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:54 pm
Serenity DeSatan

Serenity gave a smirk and looked to Ivory. "we don't mind..." she hummed and then tightened her ponytails up. "about the bedrooms or the driving; right Ivory?" she chuckled
when they got to the bedrooms, she shrugged and chose the one on the left; leaning on the door as she looked at her friend.

Ivory
User Image

"nope; don't mind it at all." Ivory mused and followed behind the two closely. when Serenity picked the door on the left she immediatly picked the door on the right with a smirk of he own.
with both girls having chosen, they looked at him with their smirks and waited, wondering if he was gonna do something.
{fixeded it finaly! the pic's smaller now! }  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image
Dominic Slater

Dominic watched as Serenity took the left door. He snickered as he turned to look at Ivory. It was almost funny, although it made a bit more sense now. "How about you open the doors and see if you like the rooms? And then we can go to the kitchen, make a little snack, and then talk. I want to know a little about you girls, if that's okay."

((Yay!~ <3))  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:02 pm
Serenity DeSatan

Serenity gave a slight smile and stepped into her room; looking around. "not bad...." she hummed and gave a slight grin as she looked back at him. she quickly walked back out and leaned on the door again. "i'll check it out some more later...." she sighed and gave him a red eyed stare.

Ivory
User Image

Ivory slipped into her room and smiled softly to herself. "interesting room atleast..." she sighed and then sat down on the bed, pulling the knife she'd stolen out and shovign it between the matresses. when she stepped out of the room again, she gave Serenity a tiny smile and laced her fingers into her friends' automatically.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
Dominic Slater

Dominic nodded to Serenity when she came back out of the room. "That's alright. I don't think I have to lock you in quite yet anyways..." He smiled warmly as he turned to Ivory. "We done here? Alright, let's go down to the kitchen then." He motioned for them to follow as he made his way back to the front of the house. Once he got in the kitchen he went straight to the fridge, taking out three already made sandwiches. He gave one each to the girls and then took a big bite out of his. "Enjoy," he said with his mouth full.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:20 pm
Serenity DeSatan

"thanks.... but um..... i can't eat...human food..." Serenity murmured as she looked at the sandwich. "i'm...a half vamp..." she sighed and chewed on her lip a bit.

Ivory
User Image

Ivory gave a tiny sigh and shook her head. "for the type of vamp she is... human food is poisonous. unless it's raw meat." she chuckled through bites of her sandwich.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
Dominic Slater

Dominic glanced over at Serenity, his eyebrows lifting in shock. "And now you know why I wanted to have a little chat with the both of you." He nodded and held up a finger, telling them to wait, as he set his sandwich down and left the kitchen. In a couple of minutes he came back with small blood packets. He then handed them over to Serenity. "Will this do? I don't like to consume a lot. Only every now and then, so there isn't much."

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm
Serenity DeSatan

"this should do...." Serenity smiled at him as she took the blood packets. "thanks..." she mumbled and bit into one of them, setting the other on the counter.

Ivory
User Image

"eh, if anything she can bite me." Ivory shrugged and continued to eat. "oh, and so... you a vamp too?" she asked, only just realising what he'd said. her eyes gave a tiny sparkle as she looked at him and then to Serenity, a tiny smile forming on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
Dominic Slater

Dominic turned to Ivory and frowned. "That won't be necessary. I don't want you guys having so much fun that she might end up killing you or just leave you weak. Plus I don't want a mess." He shook his head and moved back to his his previous spot, taking another bite of his sandwich. He took his time to thoroughly chew and swallow before speaking. "No, I am not a vampire. I am a demon that thirsts for blood every now and then, that is all."

The look Ivory was giving him seemed a bit too suspicious for him. His eyes narrowed at her as he spoke."What are you thinking about?" His expression was that of frustration and confusion. He hated not being able to know something. If he was a stronger demon then perhaps he would have been able to read minds. He would have liked that so much more.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:32 pm
Serenity DeSatan

"i'm not that messy..." Serenity muttered as she sipped on the blood. "and i don't kill the people i drink from..." she frowned. not any more she thought to herself and glanced over at Ivory.

Ivory
User Image

"i'm pretty strong..." Ivory said with a smirk. "hm? oh; nothing just a random little thought. that's all." she smiled and played with her hair. "so...all of us have demonic blood in our veins.... that's fun." she chuckled softly. "although; i'm more human then demon." she added with a shrug.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff