New collar for the kiddos! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:53 pm
From Ella's Lead. biggrin Yes I know I have a problem! But the yellow is killing me, its just so freakin' gorgeous! And it looks awesome on both dogs. This is the first collar I ordered specifically for them to share!

Riddle is SUCH a poopypants when the camera comes out!
User Image

I will not look at you, mama.
User Image

Seriously. Stop it.
User Image

Melon is just hard to photograph because is INCAPABLE of holding still!
User Image

He's starting to look all manly on me. smile
User Image

Good collar shot...
User Image

And look how big he is now! ...Yet Riddle still has five pounds on him, he's all leg and ear.
User Image

Thanks for looking!  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:21 pm
aww, he is looking all manly! AND the collar is stunning on him. (But seriously how many do you have?)  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:46 am
Um... is it bad if I can't remember *quite* how many I have? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:10 pm
Savage Destiny

eek ...yes stare
LOL, I don't get it, do they wear a different one every day? OMG you would NOT survive my job. We have a wall of gorgeous collars. Are you familiar with Silverfoot? It might be a Canadian company but their stuff rocks.

I actually LEFT my collar at work by accident after grooming Cowboy. I didn't notice till I got home. I never leash the damn dog and half the time when I do I use a slip leash. So I can't justify buying him more collars.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:11 pm
Just noticed the antler in the background. Cowboy likes his occasionally. It's weirds, he won't touch it, then one day he'll be in a chewing mood and destroy like an inch of it within an hour.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:57 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Savage Destiny

eek ...yes stare
LOL, I don't get it, do they wear a different one every day? OMG you would NOT survive my job. We have a wall of gorgeous collars. Are you familiar with Silverfoot? It might be a Canadian company but their stuff rocks.

I actually LEFT my collar at work by accident after grooming Cowboy. I didn't notice till I got home. I never leash the damn dog and half the time when I do I use a slip leash. So I can't justify buying him more collars.

Riddle has probably fifteen to seventeen Silverfoot collars, lol. We carry them where I work, they were my first collar obsession! We've got a lot of the old retired patterns that totally rock. I even have a Silverfoot wallet. smile I don't use them much for her anymore though, 1" collars get stuck in her neck wrinkles and pinch. Melon wears a lot of her Silverfoots though!

My guys wear different collars when we go out. I love having different options for them all the time!  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Savage Destiny
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Savage Destiny

eek ...yes stare

Riddle has probably fifteen to seventeen Silverfoot collars, lol. We carry them where I work, they were my first collar obsession! We've got a lot of the old retired patterns that totally rock. I even have a Silverfoot wallet. smile I don't use them much for her anymore though, 1" collars get stuck in her neck wrinkles and pinch. Melon wears a lot of her Silverfoots though!

My guys wear different collars when we go out. I love having different options for them all the time!

omg, haha, that's too funny. I guess if Cowboy's collar didn't disapear under is fur I might have the same obsession. I'm just like, 20+ bucks on something that no one sees is not smart for me. One of his agility teachers finally noticed his body glove when we visited last weekend.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:26 pm
I love the yellow! I was very tempted to order a yellow one from ellas lead this weekend, but went with a collarmania instead (pacman fabric!)  

Whiskey On A Sunday

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:13 am
Whiskey On A Sunday
I love the yellow! I was very tempted to order a yellow one from ellas lead this weekend, but went with a collarmania instead (pacman fabric!)

Okay, you've called it out so now I have to confess... I got a gift card, so I have two Collarmanias on the way I ordered a few days ago too. mrgreen Riddle is getting the bacon n' eggs pattern, and Melon is getting PacMan too.

Gaby, you should try a 1.5" collar on Cowboy! His fur isn't that thick, I bet with a wider collar you could see patterns just fine. Then you could join the rest of us in our obsession... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:48 pm
I love the bacon and eggs fabric, it just doesn't fit Dex's personality. I also ordered a new lead from Ellas Lead to match the new collar. The new "zebra" eco lead.

Gabby, I use a 1.25" or 1.5" for Dexter, and it looks fine. You can see it and the fur isn't too out of place.  

Whiskey On A Sunday

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:08 pm
I'll try one on him next week at work. I love modelling stuff on him when I'm bored lol. Stay tuned for video of Cowboy wearing booties lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:10 am
The new collar is cute! I have changed Bandit's collar a number of times recently. He had a cute snoopy one recently. I changed it because it wouldn't stay tightened to where it needed to be, it kept loosening. I still have the collar though. XD His collar matches Charcoal's collar again. XD He got a new one, as the old one's print was fading. XD He also has a matching leash, though I should probably pick up a new one, as its print is fading. lol

Charcoal also has a matching leash and harness. XD  

CrissAngelLover12345

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:43 pm
I tried the thick ones today sweatdrop my wallet is safe lol. Collars just don't suit Cowboy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:27 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
I tried the thick ones today sweatdrop my wallet is safe lol. Collars just don't suit Cowboy.

I will say that since I have moved, and now have a fenced back yard, Dexter has maybe worn a collar 3 times in the last 3 weeks. (besides going for walks) His fur does look a little better without that big break in it...

Hmm, maybe a custom Ella's Lead tag collar is in order.  

Whiskey On A Sunday

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:24 am
Whiskey On A Sunday
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

I will say that since I have moved, and now have a fenced back yard, Dexter has maybe worn a collar 3 times in the last 3 weeks. (besides going for walks) His fur does look a little better without that big break in it...

Hmm, maybe a custom Ella's Lead tag collar is in order.

My dogs go out with me pretty much everywhere, so their collars get shown off quite a bit. smile Hm... maybe I should make a collar collection thread.  
Pictures

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff